Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Toyota SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A '88

450PP
280 BHP
1275kgs
Weight Distribution 56:44

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type B
Custom Rear Wing
Type E-E-G
Height (-6)
Width (-5)

Standard Size Rims

FC Suspension
F/R
110/115
10.45/7.75
5/6
4/5
2/4
0.5/0.0
-0.06/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to Default)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.543
2nd 2.024
3rd 1.592
4th 1.304
5th 1.115
6th 0.975
Set final gear to 3.350
(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
10/14/12
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 99.6%
Sports Exhaust

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Coloured)
Window Weight Reduction

Downforce - Set to 15
Ballast - Set 51kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1.

Tried and tested on this weeks 450PP SH seasonal event and it works like a charm. A great classic sports car with improved handling for most of the tracks in this game. Enjoy :)

View attachment 430281
View attachment 430282
View attachment 430280

Just got the credits, the gold and the car... beginner level seasonal won & done. Thank you for the tune. cheers tc.

New Seasonals are done , expert level was hard but at least i got gold with the Pescarolo Hybride :)

mail.google.com.jpg

I have tried to tune this before and it is a tough nut to crack. I will give this a go at a later date and see what i can do with it.

Ok cheers mate...👍

As much as I would love to see this car in GT6, I think I would honestly prefer it to be done right and put in GT7. PD could make this car more epic than the M3 GTR or CSL if they give it the same treatment that all nissans seem to have.

I understand what you're saying about the Nissans GTR'S....PD really do put a lot of time into them. it deserves to be done right...lets hope it does come to GT7...i really do like the look of it....fingers crossed...👍

Happy Birthday mate :cheers:

Happy birthday Badger.

Happy Birthday mate. :cheers::cheers:

Happy birthday badger. Hope your having a great day. :)

Cheers Guys...it was nice to have my Birthday at the Weekend and have a day off and enjoy it....👍

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hi @shaunm80 I had a go with your 5 latest 450PP SH tunes on the Beginners SSR5 Clubman Reverse Seasonal...13/08/15.

I got Easy Golds with all of them..👍 Also I only did 2 races per car and didn't change any settings and found all cars pretty equal in track times. i used only ABS1 and different TC settings for some.

All of them was really nice to drive...some took time to get use too.....i found the with all these cars on here you must hit the braking zones early to stop understeer and to hit the apex right and use Throttle Control to bring you out with the MR2 and Prowler....but once you do that...they are really fun to drive....spot on...👍

Also this Track is not the best for overtaking...so would be good to give them a go on time trial to really get use to them.

Toyota SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A '88......Best lap so far...1:01.752, with TC1...i think this is my favorite car out of the 5..to me...it just felt stable..but loose enough to get you through the corners at speed..nice one...👍

Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '02....Best lap so far... 1:01.843, with TC off as you suggested...a real nice stable drive....👍

SRT SRT4 '03......Best lap so far...1:02.335..with TC off...this car i found to be the most stable of the 5..a pleasant drive all round...but lacks the speed of the others...but a very nice drive indeed...👍

Chrysler Prowler '02....Best lap so far....1:01.844, with TC off, as said above use Throttle control coming out of the corners....a really nice fun car and once you get use to it. Because of the light rear end you can get a bit of controlled sliding to help you around the corners...fun fun fun..:)

Toyota MR2 G-Limited '97......Best lap so far....1:01.912, with TC4, i really do like this little car once i got use to it...Throttle control is a must...it is really easy to loose the rear end...but loads of fun...👍

Once again thanks for your time you put in to do these awesome tunes for us....:cheers:

The Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '02 @ 450PP easily won the 500PP Intermediate Seasonal Event. I was up on the Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary by a couple of seconds by the end of lap 2, but then the Lambo really kicked it in and closed the gap. Victory was by 0.700 but wasn't as close as the time would indicate. This Fairlady Z is tuned for phenomenal grip and it really shows on the Indy Road Circuit. 👍

EDIT: I drive all of your tunes with TC=0, ABS=1...

Finally got around to doing the seasonals. First two races went off without a hitch. The 3rd one on the other hand proved to be a bit tricky. Tried it with a bunch of different cars. 3 cars of that bunch were able to secure a win.

Pescarolo C60 Hybride( No further discussion needed here)

Mazda 787b Stealth model.

And then there's the Mazda LM55 VGT.

The one i found most pleasure in driving has to be LM55. Gonna give the event another go and see if i can win with Nissan's LM GT-R. Surely it can be done.

Have a great day my fellow petrol heads.

@Soren Jacquet Are you alive and well? We haven't heard from you in a few days.

Thanks @LordJCS - I shall add those cars to the list. Hope your doing okay too. You may have noticed I published some new tunes recently. I think that you would like the Z car and the Supra 3.0GT. They would be up your street :)

Hi @shaunm80 I had a go with your 5 latest 450PP SH tunes on the Beginners SSR5 Clubman Reverse Seasonal...13/08/15.

I got Easy Golds with all of them..👍 Also I only did 2 races per car and didn't change any settings and found all cars pretty equal in track times. i used only ABS1 and different TC settings for some.

All of them was really nice to drive...some took time to get use too.....i found the with all these cars on here you must hit the braking zones early to stop understeer and to hit the apex right and use Throttle Control to bring you out with the MR2 and Prowler....but once you do that...they are really fun to drive....spot on...👍

Also this Track is not the best for overtaking...so would be good to give them a go on time trial to really get use to them.

Toyota SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A '88......Best lap so far...1:01.752, with TC1...i think this is my favorite car out of the 5..to me...it just felt stable..but loose enough to get you through the corners at speed..nice one...👍

Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '02....Best lap so far... 1:01.843, with TC off as you suggested...a real nice stable drive....👍

SRT SRT4 '03......Best lap so far...1:02.335..with TC off...this car i found to be the most stable of the 5..a pleasant drive all round...but lacks the speed of the others...but a very nice drive indeed...👍

Chrysler Prowler '02....Best lap so far....1:01.844, with TC off, as said above use Throttle control coming out of the corners....a really nice fun car and once you get use to it. Because of the light rear end you can get a bit of controlled sliding to help you around the corners...fun fun fun..:)

Toyota MR2 G-Limited '97......Best lap so far....1:01.912, with TC4, i really do like this little car once i got use to it...Throttle control is a must...it is really easy to loose the rear end...but loads of fun...👍

Once again thanks for your time you put in to do these awesome tunes for us....:cheers:
The Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '02 @ 450PP easily won the 500PP Intermediate Seasonal Event. I was up on the Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary by a couple of seconds by the end of lap 2, but then the Lambo really kicked it in and closed the gap. Victory was by 0.700 but wasn't as close as the time would indicate. This Fairlady Z is tuned for phenomenal grip and it really shows on the Indy Road Circuit. 👍

EDIT: I drive all of your tunes with TC=0, ABS=1...
Thanks Badger. I have added all these to the list. Some great times you have set there. I shall take another look at the Prowler as it might be able to to have more speed squeezed out of it. When I have got my uni work up to date, I shall see what I can do.

The Fairlady Z car is great fun to drive, I like the confidence it inspires you go round a corner full pelt and it just sticks, a great little car and pretty fast too for its power.

@Soren Jacquet Are you alive and well? We haven't heard from you in a few days.

Thanks @LordJCS - I shall add those cars to the list. Hope your doing okay too. You may have noticed I published some new tunes recently. I think that you would like the Z car and the Supra 3.0GT. They would be up your street :)

Thanks Badger. I have added all these to the list. Some great times you have set there. I shall take another look at the Prowler as it might be able to to have more speed squeezed out of it. When I have got my uni work up to date, I shall see what I can do.

The Fairlady Z car is great fun to drive, I like the confidence it inspires you go round a corner full pelt and it just sticks, a great little car and pretty fast too for its power.

I'm doing ok.. Fighting a stubborn cold again. But i guess that's what i get for working in a cold storage warehouse. A classic Supra tune and a Z tune? Well.. That does sound like something right up my alley.

@shaunm80 I´m still Alive, but have been practing with The WSR ayton senna to a event that is comming up ,where we shall drive three tracks Circuit Madrid (Reverse) Cote dÁzur and then the Brands hatch (80´s) so now I think I have those tracks under my skin. So now the car is just waiting to go on the trac

@shaunm80 I´m still Alive, but have been practing with The WSR ayton senna to a event that is comming up ,where we shall drive three tracks Circuit Madrid (Reverse) Cote dÁzur and then the Brands hatch (80´s) so now I think I have those tracks under my skin. So now the car is just waiting to go on the trac
Thats cool. Good to be prepared for upcoming events :)

Was you able to do that thing for @Otaliema regarding the FITT challenge yet? My tune is somewhere in there so i would be interested to know how you rated mine. :)

I hope I get them up later today before midnght N0W it´s 3;05 here in Dk
I'll allow them because only had two testers for the event :( everyone else had real life issues or hardware issues that prevented them from completeing. If you could sir just post times and DC scores sooner then later so I can offically close the event and then come back and fill in comments?

I added power to your Fairlady Z Version S to get 500PP and 357 BHP, added one click to the F &R Dampers, which seemed to control the understeer caused by the increased BHP. I raced it at Sierra on SS tires. I also changed the brakes to 5/4. Other than those changes your tune remained as posted. The race is a TT. Of the 27 cars I have raced on this track, this car is running a close 4th, I feel it would be greatly improved with your tune at 500pp. As always thank you for the tune.

The three other cars are: GSX-R4, Acura HSC '04 and the FT86 Concept

Finally got around to doing the seasonals. First two races went off without a hitch. The 3rd one on the other hand proved to be a bit tricky. Tried it with a bunch of different cars. 3 cars of that bunch were able to secure a win.

Have a great day my fellow petrol heads.

I'm doing ok.. Fighting a stubborn cold again. But i guess that's what i get for working in a cold storage warehouse. A classic Supra tune and a Z tune? Well.. That does sound like something right up my alley.

It's Good to see you back @LordJCS Hope you feel better soon buddy...👍

Cool Mate...i really enjoyed the new Tunes...The Prowler is a nice little car and well balanced...it would be good to see if you can squeeze some more power out of her....looking forward to having a go.....👍

:cheers:

Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge 500PP SH
on Indianapolis Road Course Seasonal 13/08/15

Just had a bit of fun with these 3 Tunes and got very easy Golds....

These 3 are some of my favorite Cars and tunes....👍

M3 Coupe Chrome Line Seasonal Tune 500pp SH...Page 17 as tune.....Best Lap so far....1:41.374...👍

Volkswagon Golf V1 R '10 450PP SH...page 5 as tune..But set power to 95.2%..Added Stage 3 Engine Tuning...Sports Computer...Racing Exhaust...Catalytic Converter Sports and Mid Range Turbo..You get 500pp...377BHP .... Best Lap so far...1:43.321..👍
( I used 6 speed transmission)

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 500pp SH...page 8 as tune...Best Lap so far....1:45.130...👍

Really enjoyed using these tunes on here....Easy Credit Crunching...👍

Awesome Tunes Shaun...:cheers:

:gtpflag:

As the FITT Pagani challenge has now ended. I can say that I was tuner number 1 for those of you who read through the reviews. I have updated the FITT Pagani post on page 329 of my garage with my tune and the actual images of my car. If you have chance, give it a drive as per FITT regulations as it received some good reviews. I think you will all enjoy this car in some way.

Just for good measure, here she is in all her bluety. :)

Fuji Speedway GT.jpg

Fuji Speedway GT_2.jpg

Fuji Speedway GT_3.jpg

Fuji Speedway GT_1.jpg

Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge 500PP SH
on Indianapolis Road Course Seasonal 13/08/15

Just had a bit of fun with these 3 Tunes and got very easy Golds....

These 3 are some of my favorite Cars and tunes....👍

M3 Coupe Chrome Line Seasonal Tune 500pp SH...Page 17 as tune.....Best Lap so far....1:41.374...👍

Volkswagon Golf V1 R '10 450PP SH...page 5 as tune..But set power to 95.2%..Added Stage 3 Engine Tuning...Sports Computer...Racing Exhaust...Catalytic Converter Sports and Mid Range Turbo..You get 500pp...377BHP .... Best Lap so far...1:43.321..👍
( I used 6 speed transmission)

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 500pp SH...page 8 as tune...Best Lap so far....1:45.130...👍

Really enjoyed using these tunes on here....Easy Credit Crunching...👍

Awesome Tunes Shaun...:cheers:

Sounds like a lot of fun. I have added these to the list now. Glad your enjoying GT6 and finding some great cars to drive around in.

FITT Pagani Huayra God of Winds Challenge

Reviews and Results

View attachment 420521

Reviews
Wydopen
Xande1959
Soren Jacquet

Wydopen
Tuner #1
5 Lap Combined; 454.713
Fast Lap; 89.923
DC; 8.2
Impression of the tune; This was a good stable tune with excellent turn in under braking. Car held a good line through mid speed corners like the double right hand sweeper and careful throttle control yeilded a decent line in the final S's.

Xande1959

Tuner #1
5 Lap Combined; 7:40,690
Fast Lap; 1:26,866
DC; 8,00
Impression of the tune
if I had to compete with him not come in last, but can improve the recovery rate. a little loose rear

Soren Jacquet
Tuner #1
5 Lap Combined; 7:42.585
Fast Lap; 1.27.556
DC; 8.5
Impression of the tune;

View attachment 432749

Results

Three reviews only so the results were fairly close although there was a clear winner. It wasn't my tune but I did get excellent reviews from those who tested my car.

I ended up placing 5th for the overall lap time (5 laps) and 4th overall for DC. Another impressive performance for my DC placing so I can be proud of that.

Nice one... Well done... @shaunm80 Will have to give this tune ago...👍

FITT Pagani Huayra God of Winds Challenge

View attachment 420520

Once again, I am proud to say that one of my tunes is entered in the FITT Pagani Challenge. It is a blind testing challenge so my tune won't be revealed until the event has finished but you can keep track of all the tunes in the link below.

Thanks to @Otaliema for organising this and choosing such an epic car.

Link to thread here

Tune

Pagani Huayra '13

Paint
Body Colour: Bleu Tivoli
Rims: Standard
Custom Wing Colour: Bleu Tivoli
Caliper Paint: Not painted

649PP
855 HP
Torque- 122 kgfm
Weight: 1200 kg
Weight Distribution: 48:52

Racing Medium Tyres

GT Auto:
Oil Change - BANNED / NO Oil Change
Rigidity Improvement - BANNED / Not applied
Front Aero - Type B
Wing - Custom Wing
Type E-D-G
Height +0
Width +0

FC Suspension
64/68
9.75/12.60
6/6
5/7
2/3
1.6/1.8
-0.06/0.12
Racing Brakes
5/6

FC Transmission
(Install power parts first and reset to default)
Set final gear to 4.500
Set top speed to 162mph
1st - 2.839
2nd - 2.274
3rd - 1.784
4th - 1.426
5th - 1.173
6th - 0.995
7th - 0.889
Set final gear to - 2.830

FC LSD
11/12/10
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 100.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Exhaust

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood (Body Coloured)
Window Weight Reduction
Downforce

F/R
80/215
Ballast - Set 95kgs to Position -40

Tuned with ABS 1 only. NO TCS.. Trust me, it works perfectly! :)

FITT entry car but should be good on other tracks at this PP range. Some throttle control will be required on slow entry corners but that is expected with this beast. :)

View attachment 432738
View attachment 432737
View attachment 432736

I just took your FITT tune for a spin around SPA.... love the car and tune Shaun..its super fast and so much power..the brake settings are spot on..personally i cant drive many cars with just ABS1...lol
But i did manage 1 lap with no TC, just ABS1 and all other Aids off and got the 2:16.289, But i did come off the track a few times getting this lap in..It's me and not the car..:) I was 3 sec quicker with ABS1 and TC1.. So for me i will have to use TC if i want more control and quicker lap times with this car and no TC if i want lots of smoke and fun....ha ha...👍

Cheers @shaunm80 for this Awesome tune and lots of fun....spot on..:cheers:

20150819_174210-1.jpg

@shaunm80 I liked your FITT tune so much i brought another one just so i could have it in a different color...Ha Ha..👍

View attachment 433210

Carbon and Liquid Silver...:)

Thats an expensive pair of cars you have their. They look very cool though. :) Keep going with no TC and after a time, you'll find that your lap times will improve as well as your ability to drive a car on the limit. No TC is a little odd at times but it can be fun once you get the hang of a car.

Thats an expensive pair of cars you have their. They look very cool though. :) Keep going with no TC and after a time, you'll find that your lap times will improve as well as your ability to drive a car on the limit. No TC is a little odd at times but it can be fun once you get the hang of a car.

Well worth the money though...i also have the Anniversary Edition with your old tune on it...👍

I just have to keep practicing without TC on this car and i know it will come together in the end...For me i just have to be real careful when hitting the gas coming out of the corner..that's when i seem to spin the car a lot...:banghead:
On lower pp cars especially on the time trials i have been turning it off on some cars and benefiting from it. I just need to take my time and get use to the more powerful cars...👍

Cheers

@Soren Jacquet that was fun gotta do it again.
Dead even with the Shaumotaliema BRZ came down to skill and you have more. :tup"
Need to start getting all the regulars here back into online racing with each other it's good fun.

Yep. For a while I was racing with Soren every day, I think. In mdtaurus' room.

I really do miss the Online Racing with Peeps from this garage....we should all get together when everybody is free to do this.....👍

@Soren Jacquet that was fun gotta do it again.
Dead even with the Shaumotaliema BRZ came down to skill and you have more. :tup"
Need to start getting all the regulars here back into online racing with each other it's good fun.
yes indeed was fun to race against you hehe you was getting close at the end , but also made a little spin with the car and that coast some couple of sec

Back