Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
My cars for the Seasonal's this week:

Beginners' Level Italian Festival (400PP SH)
- Abarth 500 '09 (400PP SH)

Intermediate Level Fighting Muscle Cars (500PP SH)
- Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03 (500PP SH)

Expert Level Rain Masters (500PP Wet Tyres)
- Ford RS200 '84 (500PP SH) (Changed: Final Gear 3.950 / improve body rigidity)

Shelby Series One Super Charged '03

500PP
318 BHP
1006kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Sports Hard tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
95/100
8.50/8.75
5/6
4/5
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.08/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.618
2nd 2.034
3rd 1.606
4th 1.309
5th 1.108
6th 0.974
Set final gear to 3.900

FC LSD
10/12/18
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 99.9%
all power parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

View attachment 213149
View attachment 213150
This car rips up the Intermediate Level Seasonal Event at Mid Field Raceway. In fact, I just applied the tune (finally) and I completely forgot to put in the aftermarket transmission -- and it still ran away with the win. After the race I went back and put on the transmission so I won't have to worry about it in the future. :lol:

Callaway C12 ‘03

500PP
400 BHP
1305kgs
Weight Distribution 55:45

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension
F/R
75/80
12.50/9.50
5/5
4/4
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.858
2nd 2.202
3rd 1.754
4th 1.451
5th 1.229
6th 1.063
Set final gear to 2.860

FC LSD
10/12/18
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 92.5%
All power parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast – Set 82kgs to Position 50

View attachment 227992
View attachment 227993
Hey Shaun :) I've been away for a few days and visited a friend today. He's got this "beast" tune set up on one of his settings page. So I had a go on the midfield seasonal :scared:

Forgive me for taking off the TC, but I was sure I'd be fine :)

It was pretty stable under braking for a big lump of American muscle, even at the foot of the hill 👍 The gear ratio's work quite nicely, you can get some great speed up the hill and down the final straight in a draft :) Good use of engine braking in MT can give some nice results too :)

If I had to say anything negative, it can really only be that I don't think the racing brakes are needed :( I know they look cool, but they're just too much for SH tyres IMO, too much braking force can cause more problems than too little. I've been running a lot of no abs races and usually find a mid-range setting with standard brakes is more than enough to stop the car on sports tyres, a click or two higher with abs on is usually all you really need. But hey, its your car and it works just fine as it is 👍 Just thought I'd share my experiences :)

I can't say The C12 is a car I'd normally choose (there's a loop-hole that let's me use an NSX-R in this event :lol: ) and it was a bit of an animal if mistreated :guilty: But it was just wild enough to provoke into some really nice powerslides. What!? It may not be the fastest way round a corner but it's great fun :D

Very nice tune dude! Great job :D:tup:

Last edited:
If I had to say anything negative, it can really only be that I don't think the racing brakes are needed :( I know they look cool, but they're just too much for SH tyres IMO, too much braking force can cause more problems than too little. I've been running a lot of no abs races and usually find a mid-range setting with standard brakes is more than enough to stop the car, a click or two higher with abs on is usually all you really need. But hey, its your car and it works just fine as it is 👍 Just thought I'd share my experiences :)
It's funny that you said that @Thorin Cain -- You know that I prefer to drive "replicas" most often, but you might not know that when it comes to non-replica type tuners, 99% of my tunes come from this garage. However, like you, I tend to skip the Racing Brakes and leave Standard Brakes on my street cars, otherwise I have to really turn the balance down. It's usually only if I'm running racing tires will I install Racing Brakes...

It's unfortunate because I love painting my calipers! PD really needs to just allow us to paint all our calipers. Even if we had to "buy" a paint-able standard quality brake setup in order to be able to paint them...that's fine with me.

It's funny that you said that @Thorin Cain -- You know that I prefer to drive "replicas" most often, but you might not know that when it comes to non-replica type tuners, 99% of my tunes come from this garage. However, like you, I tend to skip the Racing Brakes and leave Standard Brakes on my street cars, otherwise I have to really turn the balance down. It's usually only if I'm running racing tires will I install Racing Brakes...

It's unfortunate because I love painting my calipers! PD really needs to just allow us to paint all our calipers. Even if we had to "buy" a paint-able standard quality brake setup in order to be able to paint them...that's fine with me.
I used to put them on everything too so I could make use of the paint option :) But someone "challenged" me to turn of abs off and drive round a Kart track in a 550pp McLaren on SH tyres :mischievous: The brakes locked up so quickly that it felt like I was speed skating :lol: After that it changed my mind from practical over aesthetic for my brakes :)

It would be a pretty cool if they would let us "replace" the original brakes with a paintable one. It shouldn't be too hard to do. Even a sports brake kit with slight improvements over stock would be nice :cool:

Hey Shaun :) I've been away for a few days and visited a friend today. He's got this "beast" tune set up on one of his settings page. So I had a go on the midfield seasonal :scared:

Forgive me for taking off the TC, but I was sure I'd be fine :)

It was pretty stable under braking for a big lump of American muscle, even at the foot of the hill 👍 The gear ratio's work quite nicely, you can get some great speed up the hill and down the final straight in a draft :) Good use of engine braking in MT can give some nice results too :)

If I had to say anything negative, it can really only be that I don't think the racing brakes are needed :( I know they look cool, but they're just too much for SH tyres IMO, too much braking force can cause more problems than too little. I've been running a lot of no abs races and usually find a mid-range setting with standard brakes is more than enough to stop the car on sports tyres, a click or two higher with abs on is usually all you really need. But hey, its your car and it works just fine as it is 👍 Just thought I'd share my experiences :)

I can't say The C12 is a car I'd normally choose (there's a loop-hole that let's me use an NSX-R in this event :lol: ) and it was a bit of an animal if mistreated :guilty: But it was just wild enough to provoke into some really nice powerslides. What!? It may not be the fastest way round a corner but it's great fun :D

Very nice tune dude! Great job :D:tup:
I am glad to hear that you liked this tune. Most of my tunes work just as well, sometimes better, when TC is turned off so thats a good thing with my tunes. I use racing brakes on most tunes as a personal preference but you are right about them having a locking up effect at times. I don't get that too often though as my pad is so old, it seems to treat racing brakes as standard brakes these days :)

I recently had a discussion about brakes on my thread and pretty much came up with the same conclusion. Standard brakes are fine but you just need to add a few clicks to make them have the same effect as racing brakes.

My list of tunes for this event is growing quickly now so I will add this car to the list as well. NSX-R. Nice car but not what id call a muscle car.. perhaps PD have different definitions over in Japan about the word Muscle.

I use your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13, for the Expert Level Rain Masters (500PP Wet Tyres) and it was a bit wet for the Land Rover but it got the job done and won easily, thanks Shaun :cheers:.
Interesting choice indeed. Going to add this one to the list :)

This car rips up the Intermediate Level Seasonal Event at Mid Field Raceway. In fact, I just applied the tune (finally) and I completely forgot to put in the aftermarket transmission -- and it still ran away with the win. After the race I went back and put on the transmission so I won't have to worry about it in the future. :lol:
I love this car. It is a shame that it is standard but it has a great feel to it when you really push this car. One of the best american cars in the game in terms of handling ability I think.

My cars for the Seasonal's this week:

- Abarth 500 '09 (400PP SH)

Intermediate Level Fighting Muscle Cars (500PP SH)
- Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03 (500PP SH)

Expert Level Rain Masters (500PP Wet Tyres)
- Ford RS200 '84 (500PP SH) (Changed: Final Gear 3.950 / improve body rigidity)
I will get these two new finds added to the list. Thanks for letting me know :)

I have updated the seasonal event list on page 341, for all those who have let me know which tunes they used, can you check that I have added them all to the right sections? Many thanks for letting me know and keep them coming. :)

Alfa Romeo Spider1600 Duetto ´66 (400PP SH) detune unknown tuner
Lancia Stratos ´73 (400PP SH) detunet from praianoGT6

Last edited:
That was fun @shaunm80 gotta do that more.
The other guy that joined was pretty quick found out why I always loose I push to hard lol

i was out for a beer , have i missed something ?

We just had a quick online race with whoever was online a few hours ago. It was good fun. Well try and arrange another one for the future. :)

You know you want to @Soren Jacquet and @Badger66

I just saw this.....Damn i would of loved to have done this..:(

What time you thinking of tomorrow guys...i can do anytime in the morning (i'm 2hrs in front of uk time)....from 4am to 11am uk time...So it might be to early for you guys....:cheers: @shaunm80 @chrisspeed281 @LordJCS @Otaliema @Soren Jacquet @hall90

Also if anyone wants to have a race now i'm up for it..????

:cheers:

I am glad to hear that you liked this tune. Most of my tunes work just as well, sometimes better, when TC is turned off so thats a good thing with my tunes. I use racing brakes on most tunes as a personal preference but you are right about them having a locking up effect at times. I don't get that too often though as my pad is so old, it seems to treat racing brakes as standard brakes these days :)

I recently had a discussion about brakes on my thread and pretty much came up with the same conclusion. Standard brakes are fine but you just need to add a few clicks to make them have the same effect as racing brakes.

My list of tunes for this event is growing quickly now so I will add this car to the list as well. NSX-R. Nice car but not what id call a muscle car.. perhaps PD have different definitions over in Japan about the word Muscle.
It was a really fun car round Mid-Field :) It should do some damage at Fuji and Monza too, the train just keeps pulling :)

I know the NSX was a bit cheeky, I just noticed it on the eligible car list and thought why not. I can never pass up an opportunity to use an NSX :D
There's a good few more fine examples of America muscle to use, I've got a few sitting around waiting for my next chance to play 👍 :cheers:

Fiat Barchetta Giovane Due '00

400PP
174 BHP
1025kgs
Weight Distribution 53:47

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
115/105
4.80/2.65
5/4
4/6
2/3
0.0/0.0
-0.02/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
6/5

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.749
2nd 2.096
3rd 1.611
4th 1.296
5th 1.109
Set final gear to 2.935

FC LSD
12/15/10
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 90.5%
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)

Ballast - Set 104kgs to Position 50

Circuito di Roma.jpg

Circuito di Roma_2.jpg

Circuito di Roma_1.jpg

Last edited:
More Golds on the Rain Meisters Seasonal with your tunes @shaunm80

Volkswagon Golf V1 R '10 450pp SH ( Page 5)...As tune but added RW and power set to 95.2%...Stage 3 Engine Tuning...Sports Comp...Racing Exhaust...Cat Con Sports and Mid Range Turbo. You get 500pp and 377BHP

Won by 15 sec.

Six speed Transmission.

A really rock solid drive on here...it might not be the fastest car for this...but nevertheless a really steady tune and love the sound of the engine...👍

RUF CTR2 '96 550pp SS (page 85) As tune but added RW...Detuned to 500pp...Power set to 67.5%...All other power parts standard

Won by 21 secs...with SR on.

Won by 10 secs...with SR off........But more more more Fun...:scared: ha ha.... You can get the rear end out on the corners with just a beautiful controlled slide...spot on

Transmission works as 550pp tune...But reset to default then add gearbox settings as stated...👍

A lovely tune and car.....👍👍👍👍

Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track '13 SH (page10) As tune but added RW ....Also added Rear Wing set at 10 just for this Wet Race... it gives you a just enough looseness at the rear end to power out of the corner in the wet without spinning out...👍

Won by 34 Secs

This tune and car is really good drive on here... i really enjoyed it..:)

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 500pp SS
(page1) As tune but added RW and Downforce to 15 for this Seasonal...Can be a little tail happy going into and out of tight corners...so gentle braking and Throttle control is a must...But a very nice drive indeed...👍

Won by 29 Secs

Thanks again Shaun for these little Beauties i had loads of fun :)

:cheers:

I now have 40 mil credits and want to treat myself to one of these Beauties....Which one........:banghead: ha ha

Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line :drool: :cool:

Jaguar XJ13 '66 :cool:

Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 :drool: :cool:

Ford GT40 Race Car '69

Ferrari 330 P4 '67 :drool: :cool:

Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61

Ferrari 250 GTO CN3729GT '62 :drool:

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67

Alfa Romeo GUILIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ‘65

@shaunm80 i'm thinking of the P4 or Mark 1V Race car '67 or XJ13 Chrome line ????

Which tune of yours is the best of those 3...👍 i know they all will be good lol

Last edited:
Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09

400PP
163 BHP
1050kgs
Weight Distribution 58:42

Sports Hard Tyres

Aero Kit Type C
Inch Up: 1 Wheels
NO OIL Change

FC Suspension

F/R
100/95
8.00/3.00
5/4
4/5
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.02/0.00

Standard Brakes
6/5

Six Speed Gear Box

FC LSD
16/24/10
Twin Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 90.6%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 92kgs to Position 50

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

A former FITT entry modified for the new 400PP SH seasonal. Very easy win.

mito09fitt-jpg.140150
Thanks for your tune

Back