Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
@Badger66 - start with the Ferrari 250 gt berlinetta and the lambo muira. They are the most useful cars in the bunch. Then go for the Ferrari p4 67 and ford 67 after that. The xj13 is a great car but I prefer the Ferrari or the Ford in terms of usability.

@Badger66 - start with the Ferrari 250 gt berlinetta and the lambo muira. They are the most useful cars in the bunch. Then go for the Ferrari p4 67 and ford 67 after that. The xj13 is a great car but I prefer the Ferrari or the Ford in terms of usability.

Makes sense you're right....👍 The 250 GT and the Lambo it is then...at least i will be able use them regularly...Thanks @shaunm80

Hey @Badger66 I would buy all of them 👍.

Ha Ha @hall90 i would love too...:lol:

I now have 40 mil credits and want to treat myself to one of these Beauties....Which one........:banghead: ha ha

Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line :drool: :cool:

Jaguar XJ13 '66 :cool:

Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 :drool: :cool:

Ford GT40 Race Car '69

Ferrari 330 P4 '67 :drool: :cool:

Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61

Ferrari 250 GTO CN3729GT '62 :drool:

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67

Alfa Romeo GUILIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ‘65

@shaunm80 i'm thinking of the P4 or Mark 1V Race car '67 or XJ13 Chrome line ????

Which tune of yours is the best of those 3...👍 i know they all will be good lol

I would definitely recommend the Miura. At $15,000,000 its a bargain compared to the other cars, and it is an absolute beast at it's PP level. Plus it's one of the most gorgeous cars in existence! :D Forget that Ford GT40...it's not even a Premium car. Unreal that they want 20 mil for a Standard car. Pfft. Ferrari 250 GT is a very nice ride and cheap when compared to the remaining cars. I would get the Ferrari 330 P4 or Jaguar XJ13 after that. Normally, I would be all over the Ferrari 250 GTO as it's one of my favorite cars in real life, but in this game you can't adjust the camber or alignment with this car, so that makes the car lose points in my book. The only car in your list that I have zero experience with is the Alfa Romeo. Good luck!

I would definitely recommend the Miura. At $15,000,000 its a bargain compared to the other cars, and it is an absolute beast at it's PP level. Plus it's one of the most gorgeous cars in existence! :D Forget that Ford GT40...it's not even a Premium car. Unreal that they want 20 mil for a Standard car. Pfft. Ferrari 250 GT is a very nice ride and cheap when compared to the remaining cars. I would get the Ferrari 330 P4 or Jaguar XJ13 after that. Normally, I would be all over the Ferrari 250 GTO as it's one of my favorite cars in real life, but in this game you can't adjust the camber or alignment with this car, so that makes the car lose points in my book. The only car in your list that I have zero experience with is the Alfa Romeo. Good luck!

Thanks @ALB123 you and @shaunm80 both say the same thing...so i now have the Lambo and the 250 GT and i still have 18mil left..so a few more Races at SPA Rain Meisters Seasonal and i will have enough for the P4....Lovely Jubbely..👍

Cheers Guys

:)

I now have 40 mil credits and want to treat myself to one of these Beauties....Which one........:banghead: ha ha

Jaguar XJ13 Chrome Line :drool: :cool:

Jaguar XJ13 '66 :cool:

Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 :drool: :cool:

Ford GT40 Race Car '69

Ferrari 330 P4 '67 :drool: :cool:

Ferrari 250 GTO CN3729GT '62 :drool:

Alfa Romeo GUILIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ‘65

@shaunm80 i'm thinking of the P4 or Mark 1V Race car '67 or XJ13 Chrome line ????

Which tune of yours is the best of those 3...👍 i know they all will be good lol
be careful with the Jaguar XJ13 .....if yoü choose the Chrome Line you are not allowed to use it for Classic Races :)

the Ferrari 250 berlinetta is a real beauty but the Ferrari P4 is a real Race Car...and the Ford GT '67 is a 20 mil. STANDARD CAR :grumpy: the Lambo Miura is a must have :)

the Ferrari 250 berlinetta is a real beauty but the Ferrari P4 is a real Race Car...and the Ford GT '67 is a 20 mil. STANDARD CAR :grumpy: the Lambo Miura is a must have :)

The Ferrari 250 GT is a real looker :drool: i bought it last night...👍

i wont be buying the Ford GT '67...that's such a rip off...👎

I'm just about to give the Lambo a go on the Rain meisters seasonal....i bought it last night and haven't used it yet....so looking forward to this....👍

What's the Alfa TZ2 and the Ferrari 250 GTO like... Are they worth buying....👍

The Ferrari 250 GT is a real looker :drool: i bought it last night...👍

i wont be buying the Ford GT '67...that's such a rip off...👎

I'm just about to give the Lambo a go on the Rain meisters seasonal....i bought it last night and haven't used it yet....so looking forward to this....👍

What's the Alfa TZ2 and the Ferrari 250 GTO like... Are they worth buying....👍
the Alfa TZ2 and the Ferrari 250 GTO are a pleasure to watch on the track and a enrichment for every Garage :)

I use your Alfa Romeo Guilia Sprint GTA 1600 ‘65 for the Beginners' Level Italian Festival (400PP SH) this car is very nice to drive.
I use your Ford Mustang GT ‘05 for the Intermediate Level Fighting Muscle Cars (500PP SH) I adjusted the final gear to suit the track and won easy, but there is a bad thing that this car has got it has a lot of understeer. I am going to test this car at the Mid-field Raceway in Free Run and see if I can improved the understeer.

500PP
318 BHP
980kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
95/100
6.00/8.50
5/6
4/7
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.789
2nd 2.084
3rd 1.641
4th 1.327
5th 1.099
Set final gear to 3.380

FC LSD
10/12/15
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 91.3%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Ballast - Set 108kgs to Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1.

This car likes to be driven like an old Lamborghini. Easy gentle braking into a corner and flat footed out. The rear is a little loose but is kept easily in check. A fun car to drive around circuits with lots of grip under acceleration.

Just tested on 500PP A Spec Seasonal and obviously, it can win easily. It feels as nimble as it did on the Red Bull Circuit but i think it may need a mark 2 tune for street circuits as the loose end means sharp corners needs to be thought about a little more than usual. However, this is still an easy win and this particular tune is excellent for open circuits though.

View attachment 172841
View attachment 172842

Wow Wow Wow what can i say.....this car is Beautiful and the tune is absolutely "AWESOME" @shaunm80 i just used it on SPA RW seasonal and what a tune ( why didn't i buy this car before) The Rotation on this tune is spot on and the car is so forgiving even in the wet and super fast...i give this a 10 out of 10....i now going to use this to car for the remaining time on this Seasonal...it just eats up the tarmac...i just did one race and won by 46 secs and that's with a 5 sec penalty....Wicked...👍

As tune.....With RW

:cheers:

20150829_110017-1.jpg

Wow Wow Wow what can i say.....this car is Beautiful and the tune is absolutely "AWESOME" @shaunm80 i just used it on SPA RW seasonal and what a tune ( why didn't i buy this car before) The Rotation on this tune is spot on and the car is so forgiving even in the wet and super fast...i give this a 10 out of 10....i now going to use this to car for the remaining time on this Seasonal...it just eats up the tarmac...i just did one race and won by 46 secs and that's with a 5 sec penalty....Wicked...👍

As tune.....With RW

View attachment 438435
This car certainly is a pleasure to drive. It is very quick around most circuits so you should find a lot of use for this car.

My order for these cars is to get the Lambo, Ferrari 250 Berlinetta, Alfa TZ, Ferrari P4 330. Ford (yes, its standard but it can be used in many events and its not a bad car to drive), Ferrari 250 (20 mil one), The XJ13 CL Edition and finally the GT40 race car. The Alfa is a amazing car and has superb handling. It doesn't have a high PP and it is a race car so its got a select number of races but it is a must have in your GT6 garage. The last two are really for collecting only and having all the rare cars in your garage.

Don't worry about the 20 mill Ferrari 250 handling. I have solved that as much as it can be and it is a dream to drive now. :)

I use your Alfa Romeo Guilia Sprint GTA 1600 ‘65 for the Beginners' Level Italian Festival (400PP SH) this car is very nice to drive.
I use your Ford Mustang GT ‘05 for the Intermediate Level Fighting Muscle Cars (500PP SH) I adjusted the final gear to suit the track and won easy, but there is a bad thing that this car has got it has a lot of understeer. I am going to test this car at the Mid-field Raceway in Free Run and see if I can improved the understeer.
I shall add this to the list above. Yes, the Mustang is a problem car for me. I have never figured it out. If you can improve it somewhat, that would be awesome.

I shall add this to the list above. Yes, the Mustang is a problem car for me. I have never figured it out. If you can improve it somewhat, that would be awesome.
Now I am testing it out at Midfield Raceway with a G27 wheel, and I am doing laps around the 1:19.312 the only change I have made is to the suspension and adjusted the final gear to 2.640 to suit the track, and @shaunm80 try these settings changes below at the Mid-field Raceway and see what you think.

FC Suspension
F/R
95/85
9.30/3.80
2/3
3/3
4/4
0.0/0.0
-0.07/0.15

This car certainly is a pleasure to drive. It is very quick around most circuits so you should find a lot of use for this car.

My order for these cars is to get the Lambo, Ferrari 250 Berlinetta, Alfa TZ, Ferrari P4 330. Ford (yes, its standard but it can be used in many events and its not a bad car to drive), Ferrari 250 (20 mil one), The XJ13 CL Edition and finally the GT40 race car. The Alfa is a amazing car and has superb handling. It doesn't have a high PP and it is a race car so its got a select number of races but it is a must have in your GT6 garage. The last two are really for collecting only and having all the rare cars in your garage.

Don't worry about the 20 mill Ferrari 250 handling. I have solved that as much as it can be and it is a dream to drive now. :)

@shaunm80 It really is a pleasure to Drive....:cheers:

Noted on the cars and cheers for the info...:) i will buy the Ferrari 250 GTO next..👍

Ha Ha I remember this Car i spent over 3000 miles at Big Willow trying to get the understeer out of this car to no avail for the FITT Ford Mustang Challenge...but i do love the car it's a shame....Good luck with that @hall90 ....👍

450PP
253 BHP
900kgs
Weight Distribution 52:48

Sports Hard Tyres
DO NOT change Oil

FC Sus

F/R
90/90
9.70/6.10
5/4
4/5
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.03

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.633
2nd 1.982
3rd 1.557
4th 1.268
5th 1.062
Set final gear to 3.600

FC LSD

10/12/8
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 92.1%
all parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Ballast - Set 46kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only

After purchasing the original 250 GTO, I decided to revisit this tune and see what I could do with it. I realised the original tune had lost some of its potency and I have tried to make this a little more competitive. Throttle control is required on some corners but it should have a good feeling to it when driving.

View attachment 119055

Now this was fun on Spa RW Seasonal Gold with this little Beauty i did try it half halfheartedly at 450pp...but it just didn't have enough power on the straights and got a 4th place.

So did a 480pp version...As tune but added power limiter too 99.0%...Stage 1 Engine tuning..Sports Exhaust and Intake Tuning...You get 480pp and 320BHP...she was a bit tail happy but controllable with careful braking and throttle control.

Brakes set to F5/R6

I won by 4 secs over the Zonda....lol

This was fun...cheers for this Wicked Tune @shaunm80 👍

20150829_121516-1.jpg

Speaking of expensive cars, I have just purchased the last 20 million credit car to tune up. This will complete the tunes for this set of exquisite cars once finished. The car in question is the Ford GT40 Race Car '69. Looks great with its Gulf livery but not sure about the standard interior.. At least it sounds amazing so thats one thing.

Back