Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
i have created a room "exeter fan club " we can try it . you will find it under friends room

This is not very good it won't let me join your room....its saying ..

Entry was refused due to network incompatibility with room owner 1719...

Any suggestions anyone

Toyota FT-86 Concept '09

500PP
330 BHP
880kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
100/105
4.00/5.60
5/6
4/6
2/4
0.8/0.6
-0.06/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 3.759
2nd 3.115
3rd 2.339
4th 1.870
5th 1.592
6th 1.442
Set final gear to 3.100

FC LSD
10/12/14
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 99.1%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only

A very quick 500PP car on SH tyres. Should be very good on most tracks. Watch the rear doesn't step out too much through the corners. This is easily handled through some blipping of the throttle to line the car up for a fast corner exit. Enjoy.

View attachment 437078
View attachment 437076
View attachment 437077
Does this work with the BRZ and FR-S?

After reading all the info about high credit cars I decided to buy the Miura P400 Bertone. I first used it on the Seasonal at Spa where I worked off the debt for the car and it's tune. A lot of races all gold except two which I screwed up. The tune was as posted but with RW and a slight change in the LSD and brakes. I just completed my usual TT at Sierra, 500pp and SS. There is nothing on my list of 30 cars that can come within 4 sec of it's time. I will try the 550pp tune after a while. Thanks for the tunes

If I am being honest, I have no idea. It is technically a different chassis but you can always try the suspension and LSD settings on these cars if you want. The only thing that won't work is the transmission settings as it is a different car and the engine RPMs will be different regardless of parts installed.

After reading all the info about high credit cars I decided to buy the Miura P400 Bertone. I first used it on the Seasonal at Spa where I worked off the debt for the car and it's tune. A lot of races all gold except two which I screwed up. The tune was as posted but with RW and a slight change in the LSD and brakes. I just completed my usual TT at Sierra, 500pp and SS. There is nothing on my list of 30 cars that can come within 4 sec of it's time. I will try the 550pp tune after a while. Thanks for the tunes
Good to hear, This car is excellent at 500 and 550PP. You must have done quite a few races to earn the cost of this car back. I wouldn't be surprised if your a wet weather expert around this place by now :)

The Miura P400 Bertone is a very fast car at 550pp, however, there is a loss of stability on Sierra when compared to the 500pp tune. It is still a winner and maybe with a little tweaking that small problem can be cured. Again thank you for the tune

After going back over the tune I found an error I had made with the Engine Tuning. All corrected it is n ow the fastest 550pp on the planet. Sorry for the mistake

Last edited:
@shaunm80 is correct, it's the prototype for the FR-S/BRZ so it's different. We created a dedicated BRZ Grifter tune it's very fast @Soren Jacquet ran s 2:17ish at Tokyo R245 as posted. The car is designed to be upgraded and downgraded in its full PP range with no changes needed to the tune.

@Badger66 I would have loved to join n but I was in la la land at 230am my time 👍

Latest Posts

Back