Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
The first race I did jump the start and I got a 5 second penalty, but the second race I did not do anything wrong, I just sat there when just before everyone took of I got a 4 second penalty came up and I was still sitting there. It would be nice to see a replay of the start.

The first race I did jump the start and I got a 5 second penalty, but the second race I did not do anything wrong, I just sat there when just before everyone took of I got a 4 second penalty came up and I was still sitting there. It would be nice to see a replay of the start.
I use to save replays of my races but I dont have any from today .

Cheers for the Racing guys...👍. @Otaliema sorry for knocking you off the track at the start mate...my bad...:guilty:
No worries I forced the issue at turn one so I figured it was due.

If your breaks are not engaged you roll a little which triggers the false start. I didn't see what happened with you as you as I had someone in front of me.

No worries I forced the issue at turn one so I figured it was due.

If your breaks are not engaged you roll a little which triggers the false start. I didn't see what happened with you as you as I had someone in front of me.
Well that explains it, I need to have my big foot on the brake.

Back