Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
he is lost to the world of GTA V no getting him back from that.

I'm not to blame for the GTA V stuff.. My son however plays the crap out of that game.. I barely touch the ps3 these days. Maybe i should create a profile for him so i don't get blamed for any shenanigans my son might pull off?! I've been far too lazy in the past to create a profile for him.

Last edited:
I'm not to blame for the GTA V stuff.. My son however plays the crap out of that game.. I barely touch the ps3 these days. Maybe i should create a profile for him so i don't get blamed for any shenanigans my son might pull off?! I've been far too lazy in the past to create a profile for him.
GTA V is not a shame , if he plays "my little pink pony farm " or something like this at your profile would be embarrassing :lol:

GTA V is not a shame , if he plays "my little pink pony farm " or something like this at your profile would be embarrassing :lol:

Good morning Lads..and Chris that's funny...:)

Now room BMW 2002 Turbo ´73 is open

It will be open later today also my friend .

Looks like i missed out again...what time you thinking about going back online for racing guys... @Soren Jacquet @chrisspeed281 and maybe @shaunm80 @LordJCS @Otaliema @hall90 can join...👍

Jcs it was good to see you online the other day...👍

teah might be a good idea.... About to do that for my boy do people stop de finding me messages when he is playing lol.

And what is wrong with ponies????? I mean Twlight Sparkle is a bad 🤬 Rainbow Dash is rock star and Pinkie Pie is hoot a minute. :lol:

Back