Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Seems strange not to wake up too new time trials....:grumpy:
Very strange, because i've seen this and assumed it for the whole week.
shot0005.png

But not today.
shot0004.png

So i ran @shaunm80 's 500pp Chevy camaro SS '10, wich i used at the intermediate muscle event, on the Rain meisters for an easy win.

I'm wondering what will change at the season events, PD will give away more price cars (according to the update message from last week).
But i'm hoping that TT and drift events start to payout after re-entering en gold them again (more points'/better times? more payouts?) in stead of a "one time payout".

Very strange, because i've seen this and assumed it for the whole week.
View attachment 441144

But not today.
View attachment 441145

So i ran @shaunm80 's 500pp Chevy camaro SS '10, wich i used at the intermediate muscle event, on the Rain meisters for an easy win.

I'm wondering what will change at the season events, PD will give away more price cars (according to the update message from last week).
But i'm hoping that TT and drift events start to payout after re-entering en gold them again (more points'/better times? more payouts?) in stead of a "one time payout".

Looks like they just added one more week to the TT and Drift events...then we will see whats going to happen....but as you say they need to change the payout method for the TT and Drift events because one payout a month is not enough..:cheers:

Back