Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
What a great qualifying. Hamilton achieves another fantastic podium, a great 2nd place in quail by Kimi Raikkonen and on the second row of the grip are the two cheating germans. Couldn't have asked for a better result :)

What a great qualifying. Hamilton achieves another fantastic podium, a great 2nd place in quail by Kimi Raikkonen and on the second row of the grip are the two cheating germans. Couldn't have asked for a better result :)
yep, not bad for Ferrari but Hamilton with no mistakes is nearly unbeatable

yep, not bad for Ferrari but Hamilton with no mistakes is nearly unbeatable

Touch wood that continues till the drivers championship has been obtained. :)

This is good news...👍

I watched the film Rush the other night...how cool is that then....i knew they were rivals but that just showed how much they wanted to be a world champion against all odds and how much respect they had for each other in the end...a truly inspiring film....10 out of 10...👍 James Hunt RIP

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
This is good news...👍

I watched the film Rush the other night...how cool is that then....i knew they were rivals but that just showed how much they wanted to be a world champion against all odds and how much respect they had for each other in the end...a truely inspiring film....10 out of 10...👍 James Hunt RIP

:gtpflag:
It is a great film. I have it on Blu-Ray and it really shows the dangers that F1 drivers faced during the 70s. James Hunt was a character indeed and F1 lost a great racer and person.

It is a great film. I have it on Blu-Ray and it really shows the dangers that F1 drivers faced during the 70s. James Hunt was a character indeed and F1 lost a great racer and person.

It truly was a great film. in Blu-ray i bet that looks awesome, i watched in normal def, I know, how dangerous was it back then compared to now. I read somewhere that 55 racing drivers had died on the old Nurburgring circuit, how bad is that.:(

Below is part of an article about the Nurburgring....i didn't know it was this many who have died on there..RIP All :(

The Nurburgring is well known for its fatal crashes, with track regulars estimating that anywhere between three and 12 people a year die on the 12.9 mile Nordschleife, or 'Northern Loop' section.

As of 2010 a total of 68 professional drivers had been recorded as killed on the track, with many more dying on popular open days during which members of the public are invited to drive the circuit.

A vast majority of the corners are blind, often involve hills, and have few run-off areas, meaning drivers are usually stopped only when they hit crash barriers.

Part of the track was used to hold Formula 1 races until 1976 when Niki Lauda was left in critical condition following a crash which saw his car burst into flames before being hit by two other drivers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ar-flips-air-crashes-crowd.html#ixzz3ktLlo2MV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Thats true. A lot of other circuits use to be a little on the unsafe side until they were adapted. I don't think that the original nurburgring can be adapted and nor should it be. The new track they have in its place is very good though and a great alternative to host a race on.

Blu-Ray looks very good, especially on a 40 inch HD tele. I have just brought Game of Thrones on Blu-Ray and it really good. I am a few years behind on this show but it is epic.

Thats true. A lot of other circuits use to be a little on the unsafe side until they were adapted. I don't think that the original nurburgring can be adapted and nor should it be. The new track they have in its place is very good though and a great alternative to host a race on.

Blu-Ray looks very good, especially on a 40 inch HD tele. I have just brought Game of Thrones on Blu-Ray and it really good. I am a few years behind on this show but it is epic.

No you're right it shouldn't be and the new one is Awesome...👍

I'm up to date with Game of Thrones it really is a good Series. i really like it...i bet it does look good on Blu-ray, i have the Hobbits on Blu-ray and it is just so amazing to watch in HD...things are so clear and really stand out.

:cheers:

Lexus Lexus LF-LC GT "Vision Gran Turismo"

627PP
612 BHP
1075kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
19.20/16.60
6/5
5/7
2/4
0.5/1.5
-0.08/0.10

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 4.775
2nd 3.724
3rd 2.925
4th 2.356
5th 1.970
6th 1.724
Set final gear to 3.080
(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
10/12/16

Set power limiter to 100.0%

Downforce
F/R
400/800

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

View attachment 332922
View attachment 332920
View attachment 332921
A transmission for this VGT car has been created now and it should give this car a speed boost through greater acceleration. :)

Back