Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

Discussion in 'GT6 Tuning' started by shaunm80, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Soren Jacquet

Soren Jacquet

It would have got 9.8

Badger66 and shaunm80 like this.
  2. Soren Jacquet

Soren Jacquet

Could be fun with a race where we all usede this tune on RH tyres

3. Badger66

Badger66

Night fellow Racers....zzzzzzz

:cheers:

TripleApex and chrisspeed281 like this.
  4. Hotspace 5150

Hotspace 5150

This tune got me 4986 pts to get the gold, the credits, the prize car and the paint chips. It took two attempts to get it just right. How are you doing ? Did you have a good summer ? Or were you like me just working and trying to a social life between work shifts ? Hope all is good with you. Thank you. Cheers TC.

5. Hotspace 5150

Hotspace 5150

As I send this note to you.. as I write this my online ranking is 9387Th. It took few tries to get the score of 2456 and the transmission settings did not work for the last gear setup. But I did the prize car, paint and the credits. thanks again cheers TC.

6. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

I use a Lamborghini Aventador for the Ascari TT and got a time of 2:10.439 and it still needs some work on the car to get it better, perhaps this TT is not finish for me yet. :)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  7. Badger66

Badger66

Well done a very quick time mate....:tup: I have been using this car and it's super fast...but i keep making silly mistakes as per usual....lol

8. Badger66

Badger66

Well i've just managed to get Gold on the Ascari TT at last after about 100 attempts last night and this morning with the Lamborghini Aventador.:tup:

The car and tune is spot on...it's me that's Crap on here....:lol:

9. Soren Jacquet

Soren Jacquet

Nice and then you get a new car and more credits :cheers:

Badger66, chrisspeed281 and hall90 like this.
  10. ALB123

ALB123

@hall90 and @Badger66 Well, you inspired me to use the Aventador (I had @Ridox2JZGTE Replica tune on mine, minus some weight to get me right at 600PP). I was just awful with the car. I finally got Gold, barely, after about 15 attempts. I just kept sliding off the track. Terrible driving. I'm still getting used to cockpit view and on this mostly flat track I have trouble with turn-in points in cockpit view right now.. BUT! I did get Gold, which is the important thing. I'll have to give @shaunm80's tune a try as well. The Aventador is one wild car! :D

Badger66 and hall90 like this.
  11. Soren Jacquet

Soren Jacquet

Think I try the TT again have a setup that shall be testet,,, so I hope it will do go, or I have to go crazy hehehhe

Badger66 and chrisspeed281 like this.
  12. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

It will be funny to see a Danish Rabbit going :crazy:. :lol:

13. LordJCS

LordJCS

Currently sitting on 141st place on the race car drift with a new home-brewed tune for the RE Amemiya rx7. Score is just over 5k. By home-brewed I mean quick and dirty tune. Took me less than 5 minutes to work out the kinks and quirks of it. Fun times.

14. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

The BMW M4 M Performance Edition both tunes you mention Aero Kit Type A which is not available on the car.

chrisspeed281 and Badger66 like this.
  15. Badger66

Badger66

Hey @ALB123 Well done on getting Gold on this i found it hard...But i don't get on with this track...:lol:

I did look for a tune for this car in this garage but @shaunm80 only has a Drift tune for it...So i used Praiano's tune...here's the Link...Good luck

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...bull-x2014-junior.291084/page-59#post-9355676

ALB123 likes this.
  16. Badger66

Badger66

Nice well done mate...:tup:

chrisspeed281, hall90 and LordJCS like this.
  17. Leicht

Leicht

hello Shaun, I want to ask about how to tweak your settings if I use RS tries as I found the cars to turn too early at corners and heat the RS tyres easily. I also found them the car to be on 2 wheels when I hit the kerb ( I.e Nissan Juke at recent Goodwood event)

Badger66 likes this.
  18. LordJCS

LordJCS

Now at 113th with a score of 5,334 points.

Badger66 and chrisspeed281 like this.
  19. chrisspeed281

chrisspeed281

why i'm not surprised ? no ,well done mate :tup: btw you come very close at Apricot Hill

Otaliema, Badger66 and LordJCS like this.
  20. LordJCS

LordJCS

Thanks..

Yeah, i was right up on your tailpipe on the home stretch. It seems you have a different gearing than me which would eplain you pulling away on the straight.

Otaliema, Badger66 and chrisspeed281 like this.
  21. Badger66

Badger66

Well done @hall90 i see you're 0:00.74 of a second faster than me at Apricot Hill...that's close...:lol:

22. Otaliema

Otaliema

In general you would want to adjust the spring rates first, making them stiffer to slow the load imparted to the tires. Second you would want to adjust the toe settings, bringing it closer to 0.00 on the end that needs work. Dampers adjust only if you need to control weight transfer in corners with new toe and spring settings. Last would be camber, adding front camber causes understeer, adding rear camber causes oversteer, note both will cost you grip and time.

Very nicly done sir.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    chrisspeed281, Badger66 and LordJCS like this.
  23. Soren Jacquet

Soren Jacquet

Apricot Hill There was my first pirotery to get gold, later today I start my car up again and go hunting at Apricot Hill

chrisspeed281, Badger66 and hall90 like this.
  24. LordJCS

LordJCS

Thank you. I had a blast filling the narrow streets of London with both tire smoke and lovely rotary howling..

Badger66, chrisspeed281 and Otaliema like this.
  25. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

I did not know that and thanks for telling me :tup:. I am struggling at this at the moment and I need more practise to catch @chrisspeed281 .

26. Badger66

Badger66

I am in the same boat as they say :)...i am now getting faster sections now but need to put it all together..then my time will improve...:tup:

Good Luck...:tup:

hall90 likes this.
  27. shaunm80

shaunm80

No worries at all. These tunes were designed to achieve gold and thats what they do. :)

I have amended this car to sort this out. Thanks for letting me know. :)

What Otaliema says is right. Make the springs stiffer and adjust toe settings so they are closer to 0.00 and that should help alleviate some of the issues. Once you have that, adjust dampers if you need to. That is where I would start. :)

28. LordJCS

LordJCS

1:31.200 on Apricot Hill. The Shelby series one really likes the comfort tires.

29. Badger66

Badger66

Well done...:tup::tup:

Otaliema, chrisspeed281 and LordJCS like this.
  30. Badger66

Badger66

@shaunm80 i know you're a very busy bee but will you be doing a tune for the Aventador in the near future...:cheers: