Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
That's not PD's fault , here in Austria i can't get the app also , we have to wait i think
When I was using Blue Streak for Android there was a delay in releasing the app pending an approval by the powers that be. I have not been able to download the app to my tablet either. The wait it seems to me was a couple of days or so. Whether that applies in this case I cannot say.

Exeter GT Tuning Custom Tracks

I have started to create my own tracks for online races. All the tracks I create will be shared in my community page under "Shared Tracks" and can be accessed if you are on my friends list. I have limited slots so I will create tracks which will work for the majority of the tunes within this garage. As you can see from the screen shots above, it is not very difficult to create a track and it looks pretty smart once I have exported it from the iPad to the PS3. Well done PD on creating something that works seamlessly and looks pretty darn impressive!

I will try and hold some online races with these tracks but if I am not about, I am sure that you can access these tracks to race yourself against friends. Enjoy these tracks and let me know what you think of them. :)

Interesting. I love your work with the tunes so far, not disappointed at all. I would like to ask about two things:
How do I download your tracks ingame?
Is it possible to make 1/4 1/2 and 1 Mile tracks for acceleration testing?

Interesting. I love your work with the tunes so far, not disappointed at all. I would like to ask about two things:
How do I download your tracks ingame?
Is it possible to make 1/4 1/2 and 1 Mile tracks for acceleration testing?
You can't download them as such but you can drive them if you goto my community page. As for acceleration testing.. Not sure on that one. I can make a track that has two long straights with a turn at the end but we already have one of those in the game with Route X.. I am not sure that me creating one is going to benefit you in any way. :)

You can't download them as such but you can drive them if you goto my community page. As for acceleration testing.. Not sure on that one. I can make a track that has two long straights with a turn at the end but we already have one of those in the game with Route X.. I am not sure that me creating one is going to benefit you in any way. :)
Alright I see. Yea no point in creating such a track if it has to be two straights. Better off just sticking to Route X.

Alright I see. Yea no point in creating such a track if it has to be two straights. Better off just sticking to Route X.
As far as I can tell, the track creator won't complete and transfer to the PS3 unless the start/finish straight are linked at both ends. I haven't tried it without both being connected but it would make sense that is how it works.

Oh but you can. Just save them and they appear in a folder when you go to single player mode. Then you can either go drifting, trots or full out race on them.

I like this one. It's got two corners that are pretty tough. I saved it. Drove a completely stock '86 MR-2. Fun.
Thanks. The last corner is particularly tricky as it goes from a fast bend to a 90 degree corner and straight on the power for the main straight. Could be a fun race if you have a few people are trying to get the perfect line through those corners. :)

As far as I can tell, the track creator won't complete and transfer to the PS3 unless the start/finish straight are linked at both ends. I haven't tried it without both being connected but it would make sense that is how it works.

I just noticed if you go to Garage, then Test Drive and then at the bottom they have four tracks labeled as Sample and one is not looped back around. Like a rally stage. So a simple straight might be doable.

Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo

699PP
873 BHP
875kgs
Weight Distribution 49:51

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
115/100
12.10/15.00
5/6
4/7
2/4
1.5/1.8
-0.04/0.02

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.934
2nd 2.256
3rd 1.774
4th 1.443
5th 1.219
6th 1.059
Set final gear to 2.725
(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
F/R
12/15
15/22
8/10

Set power limiter at 100.0%

Downforce
F/R
400/475

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only

This car is responsive, quick and surprisingly good through the corners at Silverstone. The 4WD system definitely helps but throttle control is still needed on some corners. Should be a great car for future seasonal events.

View attachment 380260
View attachment 380258
View attachment 380259
Well, tried it, had to lengthen transmission significantly and managed bronze. I use a controller instead of a wheel, however I can afford a G27. Does it make you any faster or am I just a bad driver?

Well, tried it, had to lengthen transmission significantly and managed bronze. I use a controller instead of a wheel, however I can afford a G27. Does it make you any faster or am I just a bad driver?
Yes, The transmission would need extended for this race but it can get gold if you drive a perfect race in it. Having a wheel pedals will make you faster once you get use to the setup. I have some aliens in my thread who are way faster than me on the DS3.

A Spec Seasonal Events (Updated 24/9/15)

View attachment 451516

Exciting times folks! we have new seasonal events to challenge our driving prowess yet again. Well, maybe not challenge.. but still, fun shall be had by all I am sure! As per usual, if you use a tune from my garage to get gold, don't be shy about it. Let me know which it was and for what event and I shall add it to the list below. I look forward to seeing what you guys and girls find. :)

Beginners' Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (450PP SH)
BMW 507 '57 (400PP CS)
BMW 2002 Turbo '73 (400PP SH)
Honda NSX Type R '02 (Seasonal Setup 5/6/14)
Lancia Stratos 15th Anniversary Edition '73 (450PP SH)
Lotus Elise 111R '04 (500PP SS) - With SH tyres and detuned to PP limit
Madza RX-7 Type RZ (FD.J)´95 (450PP SH)
Mazda RX-8 Type S '03 (450PP SH)
Merdeceds-benz 300 SL Coupe ´54 (450PP SH)
Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '02 (450PP SH)
Opel Speedster ´00 (450PP SH)
Subaru BRZ S '12 (450PP SH)
Toyota FT-86 Concept '09 (450PP SH)
Toyota Supra 3.0 GT Turbo A '88 (450PP SH)

Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (500PP SH)
Aston Martin Vanquish ´04 (500PP SH)
BMW M3 CSL '03 (500PP SH)
BMW M3 GTR '03 (500PP SH)
BMW M4 Coupe (500PP SH)
BMW M4 Performance Edition (500PP SH)
BMW Z4 M Coupe '08 (500PP SH)
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '04 (500PP SH)
Honda NSX Type R '02 (Seasonal Setup 5/6/14)
Honda NSX Type S Zero ‘99 (500PP SH)
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 (500PP SH)
Lancia Stratos 15th Anniversary Edition '73 (450PP SH)
Lotus Esprit V8 '02 (500PP SH)
Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '02 (450PP SH)
Plymouth Superbird ´70 (500PP SH)
RUF BTR '86 (500PP SM) - Reduced to meet regs
Toyota FT-86 Concept '09 (500PP SH)

Expert Level Racing Car Challenge (700PP RH)
Audi R8 Race Car '01 (700PP RH)
Mazda 787B Stealth Model (696PP RH)
Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo (710PP RH)
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05 (700PP RH)
Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo (699PP RH)
U have links for locations of specific tunes for the expert level ones?

Yes, The transmission would need extended for this race but it can get gold if you drive a perfect race in it. Having a wheel pedals will make you faster once you get use to the setup. I have some aliens in my thread who are way faster than me on the DS3.
U know links for tunes which may be faster, like the 2X or LM55 (I have both cars)

Back