Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Thats it for the finished tunes so far. I have three racing cars on the tuning ramps at the moment and will be working on them as and when I can. Enjoy the ones I have published until then :)

I see you have been busy with tunes again...nice one, will have a look at them :cheers:

What did they have to say on the matter? I'm quite curious tbh.

They said that they couldn't get the real ones from Turkey at the time...so they had to get fakes ones..that's why they were cheaper...i just thought because the PS4 is now the mainstream console,that the PS3 controller would be cheaper anyway...but since then i have looked online and they are still around the £40 mark and mine cost £25...i thought they would be cheaper by now...but they are not..:( At least i got my money back :)

Hey guy's I change my mine and got myself a G29, and I love it because all the buttons are on the steering wheel :cheers:.

Well done, cool, i bet you are well buzzed mate 👍

Hey guys what do you think about the update, The GT6 Track Path Editor, by the look of it you can only make the tracks on your Tablet and then transfer from the App to your PS3...this is ok if you have a tablet..:(

Right then folks. I have just created a 6 mile track in Death Valley. It is available to drive in my community page under Shared Track. Check it out and let me know what you think. :) I will create more tracks later on and probably shorter ones for quick races. I felt like seeing what this new APP could do and it doesn't disappoint. Enjoy :)

Right then folks. I have just created a 6 mile track in Death Valley. It is available to drive in my community page under Shared Track. Check it out and let me know what you think. :) I will create more tracks later on and probably shorter ones for quick races. I felt like seeing what this new APP could do and it doesn't disappoint. Enjoy :)
Pretty nice shaun , tried the created track and wow it's a fast one . really looking forward to race on self created tracks :) btw lap time was 2:45 with 550 PP .......i have to get a tablet

Pretty nice shaun , tried the created track and wow it's a fast one . really looking forward to race on self created tracks :) btw lap time was 2:45 with 550 PP .......i have to get a tablet
I used up nearly all the track length limits to test it out. For sure, I shall be creating some technical, shorter and wider tracks for closer racing with many people. This track is more for ultimate speed/handling races. I had 550PP street cars in mind for the Death Valley track as it will make for interesting 3 lap races I should imagine.

I have an iPad and it works seamlessly when transferring the track information across. PD might have took a while to get this completed but they did something right when it was finished.

Hey guys what do you think about the update, The GT6 Track Path Editor, by the look of it you can only make the tracks on your Tablet and then transfer from the App to your PS3...this is ok if you have a tablet..:(

i think to get a cheap tablet is not the problem , i miss the VGT's but i guess PD did not have enough time to build it

Last edited:
Typical pd and their shenaigans.. Download the update and then during the install all i saw was a black screen, nothing happened at all, so a reboot was in order.

The ps3 was unresponsive and didn't want to reboot so i ripped the power cord. Now it's done with the system check to see if any files were corrupted..

Now to try the download....AGAIN!..

Second time worked like a charm.

Ok @chrisspeed281 , I see your 2:45 and raise you with a 2:35

Scratch that.. 2:33.5xx is the new time

Also ran with a 550pp

Last edited:
Here are the track designs I have created so far.

The long track.

image.png

The medium length track

image.png

The short track.

image.png

Exeter GT Tuning Custom Tracks

I have started to create my own tracks for online races. All the tracks I create will be shared in my community page under "Shared Tracks" and can be accessed if you are on my friends list. I have limited slots so I will create tracks which will work for the majority of the tunes within this garage. As you can see from the screen shots above, it is not very difficult to create a track and it looks pretty smart once I have exported it from the iPad to the PS3. Well done PD on creating something that works seamlessly and looks pretty darn impressive!

I will try and hold some online races with these tracks but if I am not about, I am sure that you can access these tracks to race yourself against friends. Enjoy these tracks and let me know what you think of them. :)

Back