Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
@Pete05, Did you appreciate the Australian car I used as my seasonal picture this week? You guys do drive upside down after all :)
I have to admit I totally missed the flag & did wonder about the significance of the double-decker Toyota :dopey:
I thought England was upside down :lol:.
You said it Aussie brother 👍

Afraid not, we are the right way up here. We are in the northern hemisphere, and as we all know, north always put upwards.. Australia is in the southern hemisphere and south points in which direction? Okay, science lesson over for the day :)

@Curmudgeon - Added to the list. :) Thanks.
We Aussies are skilled enough to handle the tricky conditions :P

it looks i was not waked up full when i write my post , i just want use te Audi Quattro but it was not allowed (no Turbo) so i changed to the Nissan GT-R '07 , so please change this , sorry for that
Chris.. Whats going on today, its not like you to get a little thing like this wrong. :lol:

I have to admit I totally missed the flag & did wonder about the significance of the double-decker Toyota :dopey:

You said it Aussie brother 👍

We Aussies are skilled enough to handle the tricky conditions :P
You know top gear. Toyota's are a typical Australian car... somehow.. It is sort of true, their are millions of Camrys clogging up the Australian highways. Also, its fine.. you Aussies stick together. I expected as much anyway 👍

Chris.. Whats going on today, its not like you to get a little thing like this wrong. :lol:

You know top gear. Toyota's are a typical Australian car... somehow.. It is sort of true, their are millions of Camrys clogging up the Australian highways. Also, its fine.. you Aussies stick together. I expected as much anyway 👍
i was out with friends yesterday , darn hangover

The Eifel event is done with the Toyota TS030 (no surprisingly) ... it's important to stay out of penalty , when it starts to rain the AI's driving slower and you need to be careful by overtake . IM tyres and one pitstop after 5 laps can give you a easy win :)

Photo_20151022_140423.jpg

Last edited:
Beginners' Level Clubman Cup (400PP SH Tyres)
Toyota MR2 Spyer ´99 (400PP) (SH Tyres)

Intermediate Level Race of Turbo Sports (550PP SS)
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car (530PP) (SS Tyres)

Expert Level Racing Car Challenge (600PP RH)
Toyota TS030 Hybrid ´12 (600PP) (IM Tyres)

Not yet my friend but I will be sure of that it´s looks dangerous soo I must try it
160 turns and only four "resting breaks" on the track, the top of the wings and sides of the tail.

Beginners Challenge!

Win the new beginners seasonal race CLEANLY in this car Elise '11.
Rules.
No adjustments to the car at all.
No off track.
No contact.*

*If you make a clean legal pass and the AI smacks you, you're in the clear. Eg you're more then 3/4 the way inside or outside in a turn and they turn into your door, you're good, if you're only 1/2 up them or less you're DQ'ed for that race.

Last edited:
160 turns and only four "resting breaks" on the track, the top of the wings and sides of the tail.

Beginners Challenge!

Win the beginners race CLEANLY in this car Elise '11.
Rules.
No adjustments to the car at all.
No off track.
No contact.*

*If you make a clean legal pass and the AI smacks you, you're in the clear. Eg you're more then 3/4 the way inside or outside in a turn and they turn into your door, you're good, if you're only 1/2 up them or less you're DQ'ed for that race.
Where do I find that

The Eifel event is done with the Toyota TS030 (no surprisingly) ... it's important to stay out fo penalty , when it starts to rain the AI's driving slower and you need to be careful by overtake . IM tyres and one pitstop after 5 laps can give you a easy win :)

View attachment 466799
Hi all,
The strategy i used using the Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12 was starting out with IM, pitting on the end of lap 3 for more IM tyres and whatever fuel it recommends. Pitting again on the end of lap 7 for RS tyres and whatever fuel it recommends. If your with the lead pack pitting on lap 7 i've found that rain is 20% ish upon entering and 0% on exiting leaving you to blast the last few laps. Ive won it a couple of times now using this strategy, hope this helps ☺☺

have been driving on differente tracks now , and have there is some changes to the tracks there is more items around the tracks, And the engine sound is wauw just try and listen to the Toyota TS030
I have still got to do this event but I shall be breaking out this car for it when I do.

Another one to add to your Intermediate Level Race of Turbo Sports (550PP SS) list is the

Tommykaira ZZ-S '00 (550PP SS)
this thing does a lap in the low 1:18s, and I will also try some more cars to add to your list and the Beginners' Level as well.
The baby Tommykaira. This car does not get used enough. :)

I am looking forward to seeing what others you can find for the 400PP event.

The expert event this time around proved to be quite fun.

I didn't want to be a lemming and go for the TS030 so i decided that the Lexus LF-LC GT VGT would be my weapon of chioce.

Boy oh boy was i right. That car handled like a dream around the track, especially in the wet stuff.

By the end of the race i had a good 40sec+ lead..

(Yes @shaunm80 i used your tune, just a power decrease)

Solid tune!

Back