Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Yes yes they are. It is the concept for the BRZ/Sicon/86 (or what ever the Toyota version is called called)
Toyota GT-86 :)

That's only cause they put Prius tires on them from the factory. Silly.
I think the tyres are bigger than a Prius.

Sadley I´ve have not yet found at tune where I can say WAUW what a car .
You have to look past the cars one imperfection which is under steer. That car has a problem with it that doesn't appear to have a proper cure.

Can't polish a turd, Soren. :lol:
What? Really.. Why did noone tell me about this. :)

A picture with a laptime of one of the fastest in my testing off FITT Toyota FT-86 Concept ‘09

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 17
I have notist that the cars I have testet so far behave extact the same way more or less .
This car has little room for alterations, as Cory said in the challenge thread, one click can make or break this car.

It's gonna be the subtleties between the cars that make the difference. They will take a keen eye to notice but the lap times and confidence will be the difference.

Maybe.
Agreed. Im headed in a different direction with my car then the rest. I'll see how it pans out. :nervous:

I'm scared to hit play :scared:
See below
Haha, me too. But I'm gonna!
I think you will be surprised, and maybe a bit grossed out.

Yes you can.

Well, this just made my thread a little c:censored:P didn't it.. I know. Bad joke but someone had to say it! :)

To go full all out is a risk me think.

To go conservative is gonna… hinder.

Curious. Hurry up and post your tune.
You have to find a good balance and for this car. Alien cars may come a cropper if they can't be controlled very easily around here.
I need more laps on it. There is something wrong that I haven't pinned down.
If you mean the under steer that you can't seem to balance out, don't worry, it is the car and not your tune. The key is to get the rear perfect to minimise the inherent under steer this thing has.
We might have found a car that's just not good. It happens.
I like it when we pick a car that isn't that great. What could be better than having the best tuners in GTPlanet to try and solve the problem. Good solid base cars can be fun but too easy at times. The Lotus Type 72, BMW CSL '03. They were great base cars and ran away with the show in their retrospective events. The fact that everyone is moaning about it but still carrying on to try and solve their issues tells me that I picked a interesting car that many people would often over look.

Just wait till I can devise an appropriate RUF challenge. All hell will break loose that day!

Back