Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Thanks for that, in Australia there are some good discounts for the PS4 :cheers:.

Hey @shaunm80 good news, I will be buying another TV as well as a PS4 so now I will not miss a thing now :):):):):).
What TV will you be getting? HD or SHD? I saw a brilliant curved screen, SHD 50 inch TV the other week which was amazing but it was a lot of money. Hopefully in a few years when we need to replace ours, that will be cheaper as the picture and sound quality were something else. :)

What TV will you be getting? HD or SHD? I saw a brilliant curved screen, SHD 50 inch TV the other week which was amazing but it was a lot of money. Hopefully in a few years when we need to replace ours, that will be cheaper as the picture and sound quality were something else. :)
Another Samsung 32" full HD Led TV for my PS4 and with my G29, and my other G27 can go back to my PS3 and then I will not get bored anymore.

Another Samsung 32" full HD Led TV for my PS4 and with my G29, and my other G27 can go back to my PS3 and then I will not get bored anymore.
With the PS4, you definitely need to purchase the Playstation Plus membership. It not only gives you access to the free games each month but also allows you to do multiplayer races on games like the Crew and Drive Club. I haven't renewed mine yet but I will be doing in the new year. I miss playing Rocket League and being able to do online races on the PS4.

if they bring standard Cars to GT7 it would be interesting how they look at a SHD TV :lol:

Alright..

Here we go..

Do you feel like you're brave or worthy enough to weild the power of "Mjolnir"? If yes, then i might have the tune for you.

So without any further ado. here it is.

Grand touring garage's Trans cammer Mustang.

587pp
759bhp
1452kg @ 52/48

CH Tires

No oil change

Engine tune stage 3
Semi racing exhaust
Supercharger.
'
------------------------------------

Suspension: Fully custom.

F/R

RH 100 / 100
SR 15,00 / 7,20
DC 8 / 6
DE 6 / 8
ARB 6 / 6
CAM 5,5 / 3,5
TOE -0,12 / 0,08

Race Brakes:

1 9

LSD:

Trans: fully custom.

Set topspeed 230kmh/ 143mph.

Then set gears as follows.

1: 2,870
2: 2,020
3: 1,565
4: 1,252
5: 1,032

Final: 3,575

-----------------------------------------------

Body:

Weight red: stage 3
Window weight red.

------------------------------------------------

Now that you've come this far it's time for bigger sized rims. +2 size Boyd Coddington's painted in a Silver Chrome.

Body is also painted in a Chrome silver:

Calipers: In a copper chrome: (To match the leather wrap on the handle)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tune is done. Tread gently or it will make you pay for it.
This one is quite wild, but what did you expect from the "Hammer" that creates Thunder and lightning?!

Anyhow, have fun!

DSC_0369.JPG

DSC_0368.JPG

Last edited:
Cadillac CIEN '02

600PP
739 BHP
1200kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Sports Soft tyres

NO Oil Change
Standard Size Rims
Rear Wing - Special Wing Type B

FC Suspension

F/R
95/100
10.90/12.60
5/4
4/7
2/4
0.6/0.4
-0.06/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 149mph
1st 3.636
2nd 3.080
3rd 2.195
4th 1.732
5th 1.462
6th 1.273
Set final gear to 2.820
(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
10/12/8
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 98.7%
All power parts as standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 12kgs to Position -50
Downforce
F/R
150/300

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

Here is the screaming, fire breathing banshee that was mentioned earlier today. It will show you whose boss but it will also give you a lot of control through the corners too. Listen to the car screaming as you as you plough your way through whatever corner you happen to come across on your travels. This car is quite amazing and its looks do not prepare you for what you are about to experience.

View attachment 482494
View attachment 482493
View attachment 482495
Very cool car and a fantastic tune. I took it to the desert to give a shot at Death Valley. I added RH tires, supercharger and race exhaust then PL to reach 620pp. I didn't get first place, but if I apply my 4 second rule (@chrisspeed281 is usually at least 4 seconds faster than me on my FL), then this tune should run clean laps TC0 right around the 2:21-2:24 area. Nice job with this one Shaun

For example, the first track you see on my shared track tab on the community page on GT6, I got 159k points on one consecutive drift for one lap on that track.

Car of choice was the Lexus ISF CCS-R I tuned a couple of days ago.
For the first time I might try the Drifting event and see how I go, is it like the ones in the career mode ?.

The last coffee break in the S Class level is a drift event.

Anyone know if they let VGT cars run in non race car events? I can't remember. Thinking the regular Alpine car might be good for the Nürb event. Despite not being tunable it's a pretty good drive, and the air brakes are sweet, and it's got some downforce to it. And sounds good.

The last coffee break in the S Class level is a drift event.

Anyone know if they let VGT cars run in non race car events? I can't remember. Thinking the regular Alpine car might be good for the Nürb event. Despite not being tunable it's a pretty good drive, and the air brakes are sweet, and it's got some downforce to it. And sounds good.
As far as i know, the only VGT car considered as NORMAL is the free Merc AMG VGT(not 100% sure about that), maybe 1 or two others, the rest is considered as RACECAR.

Latest Posts

Back