Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Thanks for that tip I give drifting ago later and see if I am any good at it, I will get to my PS3 tonight because it is to bloody hot where I am. You and your family have a good Christmas :cheers:.
No problems.
It's definitely air con weather that's for sure. 33 in Melbourne town today & about the same tomorrow for Xmas. I feel sorry for all those that have to spend the day in the kitchen, paid or otherwise, preparing the feast for us all to enjoy.
Hoping you & your loved ones have a safe & joyous Xmas too.
I did not try it in GT5 so with GT6 you say it might be to hard for novices players like me.
When I started drifting back in GT5, I'd always use the short version of Suzuka with its esses section providing good practice for transitioning from one drift to the next.
Good luck.

Christmas Seasonal Events ( Updated 24/12/15 )

894160-bigthumbnail.jpg

The next Christmas / New year Events are now here. If you find a Car that is good enough for Gold please let us know. You should find many Tunes for this Job in the Exeter Tunes Garage . So let's burn some Rubber and Merry Christmas to all fellow Petrolheads :)

European Race Car Expert Challenge (600 PP RS or less )
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 Touring Car ‘00 (600PP RH) P100 +2986
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05 (700PP RH) P59 +1744 (Limiter 50 , Bal. 100 kg pos -8
Audi R8 Race Car '01 (700PP RH) P32 +941 (Limiter to 51,7 no Turbo)

Non Racing or Tuner Cars Single Lap Time Trial ( 550 PP SH or less )
Honda HSC '03 (540PP SS) P234 +7003 (RH , oil change to get 550 PP
Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro '09 (550PP SH) P315 +9443
TommyKaira ZZII '00 (550PP CS) P401 +12003 (SH)
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car ‘98 (550PP SS) P100 +2990 (SH)
KTM X-BOW R '12 (550PP SH) P39 +1150

Death Valley spezial Drift Trial
BMW Z4 M Coupe '08 (Drift Seasonal Setup) P19 +549
Highend Performance's G37 (597PP CH) P415 +12434(@LordJCS tune)

Last edited:
Nice Chris (I assume that's your name :D). Alpine is nice though maybe not the fastest but the brakes are awesome.

I got 16,660 at the drift, and stopped there cause I'm weird and scared of three sixes in a row because I see it way too often. And it was 5am. And now it's 6am. Can't sleep. I really like this drift event. I used the HKS Silvia thing.

Christmas Seasonal Events ( Updated 24/12/15 )

View attachment 495196

The next Christmas / New year Events are now here. If you find a Car that is good enough for Gold please let us know. You should find many Tunes for this Job in the Exeter Tunes Garage . So let's burn some Rubber and Merry Christmas to all fellow Petrolheads :)

European Race Car Expert Challenge (600 PP RS or less )

Non Racing or Tuner Cars Single Lap Time Trial ( 550 PP SH or less )

Death Valley spezial Drift Trial
BMW Z4 M Coupe '08 (Drift Seasonal Setup) P19 +549
Wow! Santa's new ride looks like it'd get the pressies delivered faster but, it also looks a little louder than Rudolph & his sleigh towing buddies.
Merry Xmas all.

Now here's one that caught my eye. It sure looks the part when you see it, so i set out to make it do the part as well.

May i present: Highend Performance's G37

597pp
660bhp
1251kg @ 53/47

CH tires
No oil change

Powerlimiter 100%
Engine tune stage 3
mid range turbo
Semi racing exhaust

Weight red: stage 3
Window weight red
Downforce: 100 200

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Suspension:

F R

RH 55 55
SR 11,00 9,20
DC 7 6
DE 6 7
ARB 6 6
Camber 5,5 3,5
Toe -0,19 0,15

Brakes: Racing

1 9
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Transmission: fully custom

Same deal with this one as the previous tunes posted. Set Topspeed, then the gears and final gear last.

Topspeed: 250kmh / 155mph

1st 3,650
2nd 2,635
3rd 2,023
4th 1,599
5th 1,324
6th 1,100

Final: 3,290

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

LSD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you've completed all steps you can now change the rim size if you like, but only after completion of the tune. Copy it to an empty slot and do the change on that setup.

So with that said.

Hope you enjoy these latest creations i've tinkered with and above all else, have fun.

View attachment 491210

Awesome Drift Tune!! Scored 14,799 on my first go around at the death valley seasonal with this stable monster! Great Job! :cheers:

Thanks for the tips about Drifting guy's, but I am no good at drifting so that gone out the window and once again thanks anyway :cheers:.
I'm terrible at drifting so you can't be as bad as me!;) I use a 625pp non tuned viper whenever the regulations allow. Switching between CM or CS depending on tight or long corners. I used it for this one as well, but it took me almost an hour.:crazy:

Use the DS3 it's actually easier because of the shorter movement range of the stick. Just be ready to fail 98% of the time
I have tried but I am getting nowhere on this and the controller will be going back in the draw. What you mean just be ready to fail at 100% of the time and that is drifting and I going to put drifting to bed and not mention it again.

I have tried but I am getting nowhere on this and the controller will be going back in the draw. What you mean just be ready to fail at 100% of the time and that is drifting and I going to put drifting to bed and not mention it again.
I didn't finish that post sorry. Be ready to fail 98% of the time until you have learned how the car feels in a stable drift then you will succeed 98% of the time.

Back