Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
On other news. My placement has now finished which means I have a chance for a break and recharge of my batteries. I have a nice relaxing and exciting afternoon of seeing Star Wars at the cinema which looks awesome.

I have also been shopping through the dealerships once again and found 10 new cars to tune up and have three cars which are being worked on. Not sure when they will be ready but I have a few surprise cars in there which I hope you all will enjoy. :)

Your RUF FITT event sounds super tempting Shaun so I'll have an eagle eye on the Tuner thread & I'm licking my lips at the thought :)

On another note, when at @chrisspeed281 posted his stats the other day, I said I'd post my own stats when I had the chance so here goes:

447 cars
5584 races
5247 wins
$2,982,370 current credits
$259,777,310 credits earned
$20,979,350 cost of tuning
136,749.4 km total mileage
854.8 hours total driving
11,343.2 km longest run in the KTM X-BOW R
149 wins for the same car
485km/h Top Speed in the Corvette ZR1 race car
44 Nissans as a favorite brand and
26,594.8 km on the Nurburgring 24hr configuration as my favorite track :D

For those of you that noticed my recent questions about what to spend my $50,000,000 fortune on & the Ferrari 250GTO, yes I bought it (and it's gorgeous 330P4 sibling) and, no, I'm not impressed with the sound file that comes with the car :banghead:
I'm seriously thinking of writing a letter to The Godfather so as to make him aware of the crime of audio blasphemy committed against one of Ferrari's most beautiful creations.
If we read about Kaz waking up with a head in the bed, we'll know why :mischievous:

Hey Shaun, what about you if GT Sports comes out next year will you be staying on GT6 or going to PS4.
I will definitely be getting GT Sports and if there are tuning options, I will probably spend most of my time on that game but it depends on the game features. I will stick with gt6 for seasonal events and maybe taking part in fitt until gt7 proper comes out.

I will definitely be getting GT Sports and if there are tuning options, I will probably spend most of my time on that game but it depends on the game features. I will stick with gt6 for seasonal events and maybe taking part in fitt until gt7 proper comes out.
I will be doing the same as you, and as you said it depends on the game features. I like the fitt competition and I hope we do a few more fits before GT sports comes out.

Wow a lot to catch up,wasn't active for a while over here and in game. :eek:
Just noticed some interesting tunes i'm gonna try.

ps:stumbled over a small detail when looking for a gold tune for the SS5 drift seasonal

link

this was one of the cars/tunes i've tried to reach gold,but i kept failling.
@shaunm80 can you change the suspension set up into transmission set up once,you've used twice suspension setup.
in the post above for the same car you did the same ;)

Wow a lot to catch up,wasn't active for a while over here and in game. :eek:
Just noticed some interesting tunes i'm gonna try.

ps:stumbled over a small detail when looking for a gold tune for the SS5 drift seasonal

link

this was one of the cars/tunes i've tried to reach gold,but i kept failling.
@shaunm80 can you change the suspension set up into transmission set up once,you've used twice suspension setup.
in the post above for the same car you did the same ;)
I have amended my typo error now. :) Thanks for letting me know. @LordJCS has created a tune for this car which is a higher scoring drift car and may be what you need to gold this event using this particular car. Give it a go and see how it handles for you.

Looking forward to seeing what you make of my new set of tunes. Loads more going to be going on at some point too, 13 cars sitting in my garage at the moment that are waiting to be improved. :)

i'll have a look on them,when i first looked over the thread i've spotted this one.
But i couldn't set up your transmission when leaving it as you mention,can you take a look into it again ?
Ony when i set up final gear to 5.000 before setting the max speed i could set up the gearing you've mentioned (or close to it at least)
did not make an oil change.

i'll have a look on them,when i first looked over the thread i've spotted this one.
But i couldn't set up your transmission when leaving it as you mention,can you take a look into it again ?
Ony when i set up final gear to 5.000 before setting the max speed i could set up the gearing you've mentioned (or close to it at least)
did not make an oil change.
Try this technique to set up the transmission.
Set up the race car version first, then copy and paste the tuning sheet to sheet B.
Reset to default and leave the transmission as default at 4.100.

It should work then hopefully.

Except 6th fastest is a DS3 user. It just takes about a day :crazy: for your brain to adjust then it's not so bad. Until you get back in a normal car. :lol:

I did all the RB events with a DS3.

Now, having a wheel, you'd be surprised how fast you gotta move your arms. It's a whole new and different skill set. One that I'm still learning. I eventually got a 5:20 at Sierra but that was fine for me. Soren can have that win because I do not like Sierra at all.

Good job Soren. 👍

Back