Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

Discussion in 'GT6 Tuning' started by shaunm80, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Badger66

Badger66

Thats good because i haven't got a clue how to link them:) lol

Pete05 and chrisspeed281 like this.
  2. shaunm80

shaunm80

That's fine Chris. It'd be good if you can do that :) just do what I do and use text with page numbers if you wanna link them. I try not to use internal links in my garage as that put an end to my first attempt of a garage. I only link back to my garage from the seasonal thread which Jorge does in gtplanet. It's easy enough to find. Cheers guys :)

Badger66, Pete05 and chrisspeed281 like this.
  3. Badger66

Badger66

Gold first atempt on Bathurst 600pp seasonal 10.07.14:) This tune is awesome...its like driving a high speed train around this track including the corners..:) You will have to hold the Ai's off on the striaghts...but they wont catch up through the top corners:) Very enjoyable drive:) Tune settings as above....but all power parts standard...power 93.5% cheers Shaun

chrisspeed281 and Pete05 like this.
  4. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

Nothing like stitching together a perfect run across the top at Bathurst. Well, except for the Nordschleife. It's easy to see why the Europeans call it a mini Nordschleife though.

Badger66 and chrisspeed281 like this.
  5. Badger66

Badger66

It really is a good buzz driving at top speed through those top corners and getting it right:) Nordschleife what can i say this is definitely my favourite track Pete:) anytime i get a new car around 600pp-650pp its off for a midnight run on there to really test it...this track comes alive at night its such a Buzz:)

6. Badger66

Badger66

Another Gold winner on Bathurst 600pp seasonal 10.07.14.:) All power parts standard...power set to 81.3% Just be aware you have to hold off AI's again on the striaghts...but really does well through the top corners:) thanks for the really nice tune Shaun:)

7. Badger66

Badger66

At last I finally managed to get Gold on Bathurst 600pp seasonal 10.07.14 with this car:) A wicked tune for this beast of a car:) i ruined it by improving body rigidity..by mistake..the tune was sweet before i did this..so don't if you haven't :( i kept just having really bad luck on the last lap...with our friend the TVR Cerbera Speed:-( but finally Happy:) i had to change a couple of things..i did a oil change and weight reduction standard.. power parts standard...power 78.9%....620bhp ended up with weight 1,426kg...which changes front and rear weight distribution to 47:53..so these settings are for people that already have changed oil and improved rigidity...but i wish i hadn't cheers Shaun:)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  8. alvaritoteam

alvaritoteam

Hi Shaun,I need a tune for the Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI'93 with this things
    PP:532
    HP:440
    KG:1010
    Racing Hard Tyres
    No Nitrous

9. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

Shaun is away at the moment & I can guarantee the last thing he's thinking about is GT6 ;)

10. Badger66

Badger66

Another very nice tune for Bathurst 600pp seasonal 10.07.14..Gold...best lap time so far 2.10.026:) lovely tune and car Shaun..thanks:)

Pete05 likes this.
  11. Hotspace 5150

Hotspace 5150

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!! This tune is so "Dench"!!!!! The AI cars got passed & then they got nasty. slamming into me for penalty seconds. the last lap was this very bad ass honda, the mclaren f1 '94 & a orange tvr ceberra speed 12, chased them down & almost got beat on the second to last turn by the mclaren, punched it & "smoked that fool"

Thanks again. just another one of gt 6 drivers that use the awesome created by you. You Rock!!!

Badger66 and Pete05 like this.
  12. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

I'm guessing Dench is the new cool, rad or wicked :lol:

13. chrisspeed281

chrisspeed281

Can't explain it better :lol:

14. chrisspeed281

chrisspeed281

I tried the Google Translator with the word "Dench" but i failed :confused:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
    Hotspace 5150, Badger66 and Pete05 like this.
  15. chrisspeed281

chrisspeed281

Tomorrow a few Seasonals expire. Let's hope some good Events will arrive. Hopefully not to many Drift Events :bowdown:

danbojte and Badger66 like this.
  16. Hotspace 5150

Hotspace 5150

trying looking for it a "slang word"

17. Hotspace 5150

Hotspace 5150

That is two for two. With your awesome tune foe this car. I beat this on the first try. the ai cars did close on the final lap kept banging into me. the villain was a black Lambo gallardo lp 560-4 '08 just kept on try to make me spin out. I had power & handling in reserve to "lay the smack down" on it to get the gold & the paint chip. You are the man!!!! A big fan of the awesome tunes that you create. Cheers!!!

18. Hotspace 5150

Hotspace 5150

A "Hat Trick" & much RESPECT!!!!! More of the awesome tune work that you do so amazingly well. The AI cars never got close. ran them down one at a time. did not change the view at all time. cheers & thanks again. Exter Tunes Rule!!!!!!

Badger66, chrisspeed281 and Pete05 like this.
  19. alvaritoteam

alvaritoteam

Yes,That tune is incredible,in 2 laps You Will be in first position

20. chrisspeed281

chrisspeed281

Looks like the Suzuki GSX/R is the Car of today for the new Time Trial at Bathurst. I unexpectedly failed with the KTM X-Bow. I got a lucky Gold there with the Suzuki (2.2475). All Tries to improve the Lap Time ended with Spin and Wall banging. I'm not in the Mood for the other Events for now ( Drift and Rally). Weather is fine today in Austria so i decided to spend the Afternoon somewhere at a Beergarden :cheers:

Edit: Maybe the Activ Steering is the Key (2.227 )

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
    Badger66 likes this.
  21. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

I hope the beer is crisp & cold in Austria. It's the only way to drink it not like these pommie lads that are happy with it at room temperature :yuck: :odd:

Badger66 and lilivier like this.
  22. chrisspeed281

chrisspeed281

The Beer in Austria is cold and i drink fast enough before it get's warm. I was in Australia a few Years ago to meet a Friend. He lives at the Gold Coast near Brisbane. I had a great Time there and a lot of "Toohey's new" Beers :)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  23. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

My favorite beer is Carlton Draught served just above freezing temperature & on a regular basis. After all, Man is not a Camel :D

24. Badger66

Badger66

Very nice tune Shaun:) really good fun on Bathurst 600pp seasonal 10.07.14 SS.
    Well tuned...Gold...best lap so far 2.10.023...wicked:)

Pete05 and chrisspeed281 like this.
  25. chrisspeed281

chrisspeed281

I'm only good at the Bathurst Time Trial. 2:19.583 so far. The other 3 Events are just frustrating for me. Can't handle Throttle Control. There is only the Option Flat out at the X Button of my DS3 :grumpy:

Badger66 likes this.
  26. LordJCS

LordJCS

As Sir Jackie Stewart told Cpt Slow on the episode where he was helping Cpt slow to improve his time round a track in a TVR. " Some people stamp their foot on the gas and then take it off, and on again. You don't want to do that. You never press the gas until you know you won't have to take it off again"

Sometimes you just have to adapt to what life gives you, in this case a contrroller that only has two modes, on or off.

Yoda mode, but it works.. Try and implement that in your driving and your're golden.

Here's the vid.

Badger66 likes this.
  27. chrisspeed281

chrisspeed281

Helpful Tipps from a famos Driver ! Many Thank's for posting it :). I guess i'm on the Edge with my driving. Actualy 780 at the Bathhurst online Ranking is good enough for me as a old School Driver ;)

Badger66 likes this.
  28. chrisspeed281

chrisspeed281

I got Silver at the Rally Event with a very careful Ride. Driving on Eggs has nothing to do with real Rally Driving in my opinions. And Drifting was never my Thing. I'm waiting for the next Seasonals to come.

Badger66 likes this.
  29. shaunm80

shaunm80

Nope. No GT for me :)
    image.jpg

30. Bowtie-muscle

Bowtie-muscle

Badger66, Pete05 and chrisspeed281 like this.