Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
@chrisspeed281 @shaunm80 It´s was only 3 month old so there is warranty on it.
And the issue it have is a known problem with the wheel and Thrustmaster knows it and they don´t know how to fix tha problem.
So if your own wheel starts to turn very hard to the right and then left just over the centere and then go right again and it do that all the time, then it´s a new wheel , t150 t300 and t500 have this problem.
I hope i get a new one before Wednesday, because there starts a new race season for me at PC .
have won the first 5 weeks season with 130 point have a gab to #2 he was 43 points after.
Sorry to hear about you wheel, are you going to send it back for a full refund ?.

Speaking about wheels the other day my G29 something broke inside the wheel, so it on it wayback and they are going to refund me, so I went out and brought another G29 wheel yesterday, they are $399 Australian dollars now.
now all wheels get a problem :confused: i'm at 90% with the force feedback with projekt cars but now i think i go back to 60% ,it's easier for the Wheel

Speaking about wheels the other day my G29 something broke inside the wheel, so it on it wayback and they are going to refund me, so I went out and brought another G29 wheel yesterday, they are $399 Australian dollars now.

Have to confess a bit scared now with these stories of wheels going bad, both Thrustmaster and Logitech G29.
If I invest in one it would take a huge chunk of savings and can't afford for it to go bad in a hurry. I would literally cry like a baby.

Have to confess a bit scared now with these stories of wheels going bad, both Thrustmaster and Logitech G29.
If I invest in one it would take a huge chunk of savings and can't afford for it to go bad in a hurry. I would literally cry like a baby.
If you buy a wheel just keep the receipt for 12 month, just in case something happens to the wheel 👍.

Back