Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Another Gold tune for Cote D'Azur: Ford GT40 Race Car. Not that easy but doable.
Added to the list. The 20 million cars are getting a good outing here. :)

Thanks for sharing this tune, it's great!
Thanks, It is a great car to use in races and seasonal events. One of my go to cars if I am struggling to get to a gold in any race.

FITT Stingray (C7)

Indianapolis Road Course_1.jpg

Here is my tune for the FITT Stingray C7 Challenge

Tuned in accordance with the regulations set out here.

Car used: Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14

593PP
565 BHP
1290kgs
Weight Distribution 49:51

Car paint
Body Colour - Laguna Blue Tintcoat
Wheels - Not painted
Brake Callipers - Blu Montecarlo

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil change
Aero Kit Type A
Flat Floor Type A
Inch Up: 1 Wheels - RAYS GTS. (Black colour)

FC Suspension

F/R
114/118
11.15/12.15
6/3
4/6
2/3
0.4/0.0
-0.04/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 149mph
1st 2.990
2nd 2.277
3rd 1.774
4th 1.445
5th 1.209
6th 1.037
7th 0.905
Set final gear to 2.980

FC LSD
11/12/18
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 99.9%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold

Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ballast - Set 45kgs to Position 20.

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

So this tune was a little rushed for me but I feel that is has consistency and can be fast in the right hands. I hope you all enjoy this tune.

Indianapolis Road Course_2.jpg

Indianapolis Road Course.jpg

Last edited:
Yees just had a Good call , I get a Brand New Wheel, and get go get it tomorrow .
nice
So now I´m happy .... and now I will se if I can find and adapter til my fanatec pedals so I can use them together with my Thrustmaster. Have also bought a Wheel from Fanatec ClubSports Steering Wheel Formula so now I just have to get a base to it . so I´m close to get it all together :cheers::cheers:

Yees just had a Good call , I get a Brand New Wheel, and get go get it tomorrow .
nice
So now I´m happy .... and now I will se if I can find and adapter til my fanatec pedals so I can use them together with my Thrustmaster. Have also bought a Wheel from Fanatec ClubSports Steering Wheel Formula so now I just have to get a base to it . so I´m close to get it all together :cheers::cheers:
Is this your Fanatec Wheel ? If yes it's a very good choice. Fanatec is well known for good quality 👍

FORMULAcarbon-big_03-1000x666.png

GT Sport beta should come in Spring ? Ok , it's still Winter here in austria. This Picture is from today :lol:

View attachment 541351
We had snow here today too. Not to this extent but it settled for about 10 minutes. :)

On another note, I have finally cracked the Monaco super lap. Used the TS030 and managed to get a 1.34.889 lap. Gold in all four seasonal events completed now. :)

With the seasonal races set to expire later this week, I decided to give the 500pp at Deep Forest reverse one last push to gain credits and try out a few new cars. I had a few cars in my garage that needed tuning desperately from back before I knew about this forum.

BMW 135i Coupe '07 (500PP SH)
Another BMW, another fine tune. Easy win, and consistent lap times. This made me think of the Top Gear episode where the Stig takes out the 1M and mows the lawn with it in one of the outtakes. I did the same thing on the last turn of my first lap. I got better though.

Callaway C12 ‘03 (500PP SH)
Good performer and a good looking car too, considering it's based off the ugliest of Corvettes, the C5.

Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 (500PP SS)
All I can say is "wow". This is one hell of a car and tune. I'm not even a big Camaro fan, but as I mentioned earlier in my muscle car write up, the '69 Z28 was the leader of the pack by a long shot and once again the Camaro takes the lead. I haven't been keeping the best of records, but I'm pretty sure this car got me my fastest lap out of any of the cars I've tested. Of course I'm getting more and more familiar with the track so I may need to go back and revisit some of my old favorites (RX-8, M4, M3, Evora) but I don't think it takes anything away from the results I've had with this Camaro.

Ferrari 512BB '76 (499PP SH)
This was one of the earliest cars I bought because it allowed me to complete so many races in career mode. I never could trust it completely and I always had to rely on its speed in the straights to win me races. Once I applied this tune, I finally got a car I could trust and get good lap times.

Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 (500PP SH)
I took this one out as a bit of a joke. Joke was on me, it's a great performer. No trouble get it to rotate despite it being a bit heavy and 4WD. Also by virtue of it being 4WD it's more forgiving of poor throttle control.

Last edited:
Toyota 2000GT '67 (Drift Seasonal Setup)

464PP
288 BHP
1010kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Comfort Hard Tyres

Change Oil

FC Suspension

F/R
95/100
7.25/5.50
4/4
4/3
1/3
0.0/0.0
-0.20/0.32

Standard Brakes
2/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max seed to 112mph
1st 2.787
2nd 2.120
3rd 1.624
4th 1.313
5th 1.124
Set final gear to 5.400

FC LSD
45/50/15
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 100.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 63kgs to Position 50

Tuned with ABS 1 only for the drift seasonal (Pre-1980s Japanese Car) - It may take a few runs to get use to this particular tune but it is a gold tune. I got gold with a scrappy attempt.

View attachment 213145

used this car again to get 3090 pts for the non-race car drift trials seasonal recently posted. the first attempt was 2864 and I gave it another try & 3090 pts. got all the goodies with the gold trophy....been putting lots of time on drive club (over 5.2 million pts and level 33)
I think you would be awesome. no tuning needed just drive and go. thanks for posting the setup for this car.
thanks again Cheers.. TC.

With the seasonal races set to expire later this week, I decided to give the 500pp at Deep Forest reverse one last push to gain credits and try out a few new cars. I had a few cars in my garage that needed tuning desperately from back before I knew about this forum.

BMW 135i Coupe '07 (500PP SH)
Another BMW, another fine tune. Easy win, and consistent lap times. This made me think of the Top Gear episode where the Stig takes out the 1M and mows the lawn with it in one of the outtakes. I did the same thing on the last turn of my first lap. I got better though.

Callaway C12 ‘03 (500PP SH)
Good performer and a good looking car too, considering it's based off the ugliest of Corvettes, the C5.

Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 (500PP SS)
All I can say is "wow". This is one hell of a car and tune. I'm not even a big Camaro fan, but as I mentioned earlier in my muscle car write up, the '69 Z28 was the leader of the pack by a long shot and once again the Camaro takes the lead. I haven't been keeping the best of records, but I'm pretty sure this car got me my fastest lap out of any of the cars I've tested. Of course I'm getting more and more familiar with the track so I may need to go back and revisit some of my old favorites (RX-8, M4, M3, Evora) but I don't think it takes anything away from the results I've had with this Camaro.

Ferrari 512BB '76 (499PP SH)
This was one of the earliest cars I bought because it allowed me to complete so many races in career mode. I never could trust it completely and I always had to rely on its speed in the straights to win me races. Once I applied this tune, I finally got a car I could trust and get good lap times.

Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 (500PP SH)
I took this one out as a bit of a joke. Joke was on me, it's a great performer. No trouble get it to rotate despite it being a bit heavy and 4WD. Also by virtue of it being 4WD it's more forgiving of poor throttle control.

used this car again to get 3090 pts for the non-race car drift trials seasonal recently posted. the first attempt was 2864 and I gave it another try & 3090 pts. got all the goodies with the gold trophy....been putting lots of time on drive club (over 5.2 million pts and level 33)
I think you would be awesome. no tuning needed just drive and go. thanks for posting the setup for this car.
thanks again Cheers.. TC.
Thank you both for the reviews. A nice range of cars going on in the seasonal races. I love all things Ferrari so most of my Ferrari tunes are really good (biased opinion here). :) The Chevy SS is a great car, one of the most understated muscles in the game as it is comparable to european sports cars at times.

I will get all these tunes added to the relevant lists ASAP.

For the Intermediate Level Non-Race Car Challenge
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '04 (500PP SH)
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizone '08 (500PP SH)
BMW M4 M Performance Edition (500PP SH)
This BMW M4 Performance Edition is outstanding :bowdown: Shaun, I give you 12 out of 10 for this tune and this has to be up there with the best I have ever tried from your garage at 500PP, thank you Sir :cheers:.

The m4 is a surprisingly good car. Lots of pp variations for this model as m4 coupes work on m4 performance too. PD did very well when they modelled this one. :)

Beginner Level GT500 Base Car Challenge
Except the easiest win with the Chaparral 2J...
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car 97 reduced at 600pp
Toyota Supra GT500 Base Model '05
I think that it will be a looong list here.

Intermediate Level Classic Sports Car Race
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 at 500pp What a car, what a tune!
Ford GT40 Mark 1 '66 reduced at 530pp
Mazda RX500 '70 at 500pp not so easy with the Cobra leading

Expert Level Rain Master
Audi quattro S1 Rally Car '86 reduced at 500pp
Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car '92

Last edited:
OOEFF, new events with rain at Nordschleife....
Thanks to @fordlaser777 A.k.a Hal90 i had a good run with the Alfa 155 2.5 V6 TI '93 settings
Thank you for this, started scared with the nurburg rain event but managed a easy win on Race intermediate tires.
I just changed Tires, BB and LSD a bit for DS3 use
Brakebalance 9/7
LSD
10/8
14/12
8/8

tried my own gearbox settings, but still work in progress.

Very nice settings:tup:, thank you.

Hello strangers!

Just thought i should stop by and check up on you guys and your seasonal shenanigans..

From what i gathered so far is that you guys are having fun as usual, which is a good thing.

I'm doing ok just going along with what life gives me.. So there's that.

Oh btw.. I stumbled upon this thing.

Disclaimer: Prepare your ear-holes!!

just a bunch of Maserati Granturismo MC GT4's doing their thing..

Enjoy!

Hello strangers!

Just thought i should stop by and check up on you guys and your seasonal shenanigans..

From what i gathered so far is that you guys are having fun as usual, which is a good thing.

I'm doing ok just going along with what life gives me.. So there's that.

Oh btw.. I stumbled upon this thing.

Disclaimer: Prepare your ear-holes!!

just a bunch of Maserati Granturismo MC GT4's doing their thing..

Enjoy!

I really like this Sound , and how you doing ? also waiting for GT Sport ? I did the Sesonals with some cars but GT 6 become boring . i hope everything is ok in Sweden , we miss you here :)

Back