Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
I've downloaded the demo but I'm working 12 nightshifts on Monday and Tuesday, talk about bad timing! But I will be off on Weds and Thursday so will have to play it like crazy then.

I find the timing strange, for maximum impact it would have been better to release it over a weekend, eg Fri-Mon.

I have tried out the Livery editior on the Jaguar Gr. 4 . This Gift Car comes in grey so i have changed the color to racing green and put some stickers on it , that's the result :)

Jaguar.jpg

I woke up this afternoon and thought I'd have a sneaky peak before nightshift tonight.
I got the Mitsubishi Evo GrB as my first car so I headed to the Rally stage.
Played a few times against the AI and won, completed enough miles to earn a free car, which was a Aston DB9, (I think). Would have preferred something else but beggars can't be choosers!
The rally driving felt as I expected for GT as in not that deep but entertaining all the same. I wasnt impressed with the engine sound though, I felt it was just a slightly improved GT6 sound which is disappointing, yet when watching the replay sounded much better !!!?

Another problem was that I couldn't get into the options menu to turn off the in game music and reconfigure the controller, the game kept crashing!! Gave up after 3 attempts. Very unexpected for a PD game, Im sure it will be fixed very soon.

Can't wait to get to Weds to have a proper go :gtpflag:

What an awesome beta game. A few missing elements which would be good but it is very nice to play more arcade/ai races as opposed to against random dodgem drivers. On that note, I look forward to playing against you guys in a friends only lobby. :) Has anyone invested in new cars yet or just picking up the free gift cars available?

What an awesome beta game. A few missing elements which would be good but it is very nice to play more arcade/ai races as opposed to against random dodgem drivers. On that note, I look forward to playing against you guys in a friends only lobby. :) Has anyone invested in new cars yet or just picking up the free gift cars available?
I have 6 Cars in my garage and they are all Gift cars , unfortunately it's not possible to buy a Car in this version :)

I have 6 Cars in my garage and they are all Gift cars , unfortunately it's not possible to buy a Car in this version :)
Thats good to know. I hadn't tried to buy any but that Porsche GT3RS is really cool. Such a nice car to drive. I will just save up all the credits I can. According to the GTPlanet post we can transfer up to 1mil credits from the Beta game right?

I agree with you Shaunm80. It's a real nice beta and a pleasure to drive. For the moment I have just picking up the free gifts cars. not try to get others by buying them but I think it's possible. I have 5 cars for the moment.

I agree with you Shaunm80. It's a real nice beta and a pleasure to drive. For the moment I have just picking up the free gifts cars. not try to get others by buying them but I think it's possible. I have 5 cars for the moment.

I had a quick go this afternoon before work around the Dragon Trail track on Arcade using a Miata and the Aston Martin I won from the day before.

I had great fun, the physics seem very different to the beta, more feeling of weight and as a consequence I have to brake earlier and settle the car into the corners. More challenging to drive fast which is spot on.

Also the onboard sound is very good, I could definitely tell I was driving a V12 with the Aston.

I have now won another car from the daily miliage challenge, a Subaru WRX Group N car, nice!

Outside of the daily miliage how do you win other cars ? I want to carry over the 8..

I had a quick go this afternoon before work around the Dragon Trail track on Arcade using a Miata and the Aston Martin I won from the day before.

I had great fun, the physics seem very different to the beta, more feeling of weight and as a consequence I have to brake earlier and settle the car into the corners. More challenging to drive fast which is spot on.

Also the onboard sound is very good, I could definitely tell I was driving a V12 with the Aston.

I have now won another car from the daily miliage challenge, a Subaru WRX Group N car, nice!

Outside of the daily miliage how do you win other cars ? I want to carry over the 8..
You can play the challenges, do the driving test stuff. That will give you 3 cars. Also, Learn the track events pay out really good money as well.

You can win 3 cars when you do the driver school and mission events.

I like that I get free daily cars but I seem to have gathered a lot of Peugeot cars. I was one car away from a Porsche RS and a nice Nissan but no.. we're not going to give you that.. Lets hope I can sell some of the VGT cars for full price if they transfer over to the full game.

Gran Turismo™SPORT β Version_20171011094142.jpg

Has anyone else found they have lost credits and driver levels in GT Sport? I just logged in and lost 200K money. :( Hopefully it is only a glitch and it will be resolved before the deadline day.

Hey @chrisspeed281 what worries me about GT Sports, is the save function and that you can only save your game online only. If you lose your internet connection and our internet in Australia is s:censored:it well you can not progress in the game offline, this game has me thinking twice now.

Hey @chrisspeed281 what worries me about GT Sports, is the save function and that you can only save your game online only. If you lose your internet connection and our internet in Australia is s:censored:it well you can not progress in the game offline, this game has me thinking twice now.
I'm sorry about that , no way to get a better internet connection ? I have read this.

inter.JPG

Edit: I think it is going to be a good game, I might buy it anyway and if there is a problem with that I can not save when I am offline I just have to get use to it,
I'm sorry about that , no way to get a better internet connection ? I have read this.

View attachment 679908
We are going to get a good internet connection but in late 2018 about this time next year, I will still buy it Chris
Because I just like racing.

Back