Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
No, no, this tune is just perfect, you had a bad day. :nervous: :P
At least for my liking. ;) :cheers:

The front Downforce as in the tune sheet. :) The rear is good too, but I lowered it to gain some topspeed, even if I'm not sure I did get some. :D

Lol...Ok... Nice one..I Will give it a go
:cheers:

Another Gold tune Shaun.. for the Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model on Nurburgring Seasonal 600pp 07/08/14....Best lap so far....6.48.454

All settings as tune....i really seemed to struggle a bit on here...i think this car is a bit to stiff in general...its very good on long sweeping corners...but the smaller tighter corners is where i've been having minor problems or could just be me having a bad day:grumpy: But i think its going to be better on other circuits or a better Driver on here....or someone with there aids turned off..JCS:)

Still a very good tune though Shaun and still got a Gold thanks Mate:cheers:

View attachment 203009

Putting me in the spotlight eh?!

I'll have a look at that tune.. I have Praiano's tune on my GT-R Stealth atm and i'm running stable 6:32.xxx runs with it.
Decided to take my R18 prototype out for a spin yesterday detuned to 600pp. Got a 6:31.xxx.

I'll also be posting my changes to Shauns tunes later on today that made my times possible with the R10 and Pescarolo C60.
The changes i made are very minor, which tells something about the tune itself. A very good baseline to work from. I'd say that Shaun really has a knack for this tuning stuff.

I'll have a look at that tune.. I have Praiano's tune on my GT-R Stealth atm and i'm running stable 6:32.xxx runs with it.
Decided to take my R18 prototype out for a spin yesterday detuned to 600pp. Got a 6:31.xxx.

I'll also be posting my changes to Shauns tunes later on today that made my times possible with the R10 and Pescarolo C60.
The changes i made are very minor, which tells something about the tune itself. A very good baseline to work from. I'd say that Shaun really has a knack for this tuning stuff.

Lol...yes... you seem to be the one that can drive these cars without aids and getting very fast times that i know on here and well done to you all that can...i cant:( but still enjoy myself with them on:)
6.32 and 6.31 are very good times for both cars:bowdown:

And yes he is the Man:tup:👍

Thank you :) Its all in the practice and learning what tunes people like and trying to replicate the feel of that tune into other tunes. I still find myself learning new tricks with the FITT competitions though. They are quite taxing at times. Particularly the new FITT challenge with the NSX.

The Honda and Nissan Stealth Tunes are good for Win (6:40 - 6:45) but i never had a clear Lap. AI's always drive in the middle or side by side so i lose Time by overtaking :)

The Honda and Nissan Stealth Tunes are good for Win (6:40 - 6:45) but i never had a clear Lap.the Ai's drive in the middle or side by side so i lose Time by overtaking :)

They always do on here Chris .that was my problem and seemed to be worst for those two cars..probably because they are slightly heavier than the LMP's and not so agile to get around them.
On this course they don't use you as brakes....they pull across in front of you when you try to overtake...or try to ram you with there side...its most annoying:banghead:

For me is the Toyota TS030 still the fastes Car. My best Lap was 6:29.. so far :)

PHOTO_20140812_144920.jpg

For me is the Toyota TS030 still the fastes Car. My best Lap was 6:29.. so far :)

View attachment 203059

Well done:cheers:
The TS030 is still my fastest too Chris...i can't see anything else touching it...i managed a 6.28 but that was really pushing it....but i think if the Ai's didnt get in your way so much we could get quicker times....but thats racing i suppose:)

They always do on here Chris .that was my problem and seemed to be worst for those two cars..probably because they are slightly heavier than the LMP's and not so agile to get around them.
On this course they don't use you as brakes....they pull across in front of you when you try to overtake...or try to ram you with there side...its most annoying:banghead:
To pull in front (one time) is legally accepted in racing rules. :P ;)

Well done:cheers:
The TS030 is still my fastest too Chris...i can't see anything else touching it...i managed a 6.28 but that was really pushing it....but i think if the Ai's didnt get in your way so much we could get quicker times....but thats racing i suppose:)
You are right :) I don't want to complain about the Ai's because they are so fair at this Event 👍 cheers Mate :cheers:

Alright.. Here are the changes to the 3 cars mentioned earlier.

1: GT-R GT500 Stealth.

Suspension is pretty much untouched apart from the camber angles which i set to zero on both ends.
Final gear is set to 2.960
LSD is set to 7 10 7

This setup landed me a 6:30.905

Safe to say that there's more time to be found here considering i pulled off a 6:29.836 with the praiano tune.

2: Pescarolo C60

All i did to this is turning camber back to zero and adjusted the final gear to 3.000

My time with that tune. 6:29.885

3: Audi R10 TDi Stealth.

Same deal here. Camber back to zero and final gear to 2.850

Got a time of 6:30.300

To sum it up.

Very good tunes, either by themselves or as a basline to squeeze some more time out of.

Keep up the good work Shaun.

Edit: And just for good meassure i decided to lower the downforce back to stock values on my TS030 and improved to a 6:18.474.(Praiano tune). There's more time to be shaved off here as well.. LSD tweak is what this one needs to tame the slight wheel spin on the exits.

Last edited:
Alright.. Here are the changes to the 3 cars mentioned earlier.

1: GT-R GT500 Stealth.

Suspension is pretty much untouched apart from the camber angles which i set to zero on both ends.
Final gear is set to 2.960
LSD is set to 7 10 7

This setup landed me a 6:30.905

Safe to say that there's more time to be found here considering i pulled off a 6:29.836 with the praiano tune.

2: Pescarolo C60

All i did to this is turning camber back to zero and adjusted the final gear to 3.000

My time with that tune. 6:29.885

3: Audi R10 TDi Stealth.

Same deal here. Camber back to zero and final gear to 2.850

Got a time of 6:30.300

To sum it up.

Very good tunes, either by themselves or as a basline to squeeze some more time out of.

Keep up the good work Shaun.

Edit: And just for good meassure i decided to lower the downforce back to stock values on my TS030 and improved to a 6:18.474.(Praiano tune). There's more time to be shaved off here as well.. LSD tweak is what this one needs to tame the slight wheel spin on the exits.

Nice work and very quick times:cheers:

Nice work and very quick times:cheers:

Thank you.. I had a lot of fun trying and tinkering with them. I think the GT-R Stealth needs a bit higher value on the rear spring rate though.. It's a tad stiff in the rear as it sits now.. So a low to a mid 20.XX should in theory take care of that issue.. It is however quite fast as is, but with a smoother ride you can scratch off some more time..

Not got this one yet but from what I have read its meant to be the fastest LM racer in game
Well hand on heart I cant say if the judd is the fastest LM racer(I dont own many and most of the ones I do are the budget ones) but this one really shifts handles very well for a big car great tune thanks:)

Well hand on heart I cant say if the judd is the fastest LM racer(I dont own many and most of the ones I do are the budget ones) but this one really shifts handles very well for a big car great tune thanks:)

It was the fastest and best all rounder on the last Seasonal La Sarthe against all other LMP's its quickest time was 3.19:)

That 3:19 run was on par with this years Le mans 24hr qualifying time, even a bit below that time tbh. I believe the top qualifying time was at 3:21.

Wicked.. and that felt so fast in the game...imagine what it would be like in real life..what a buzz it would be to be able to do that....Awesome. :cheers:

FITT Hot Version Drivetrain Challenge

Cars Chosen;

Street Classics

Mitsubishi GTO SR '95

GTO Eiger Nordwand Short Track_1.jpg

Road Racers

Acura NSX LM Race Car '91

NSX Special Stage Route 5.jpg

Last edited:

Street Classics

This tune was created in accordance with the FITT regulations set here

Mitsubishi GTO SR '95

(Painted in GT Japanese 008-W)

420PP
232 BHP
1350kgs
Weight Distribution 57:43

Comfort Medium Tyres

NO Oil Change
Inch Up: 1 Wheels (Oz Racing Superforgiata)

FC Suspension

F/R
110/120
8.60/8.25
5/7
4/6
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.00

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

Six Speed Transmission

FC LSD
F/R
10/15
14/20
16/24
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

F/R
40:60

Set power limiter to 90.4%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 51kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 0 and ABS 1 only with real grip in arcade mode.

Deep Forest Raceway
GTO Deep Forest Raceway_1.jpg

GTO Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

Eiger Nordwand Short

GTO Eiger Nordwand Short Track_1.jpg

GTO Eiger Nordwand Short Track.jpg

Last edited:

Road Racers

This tune is created in line with the FITT competition regulations outlined here

Acura NSX LM Race Car '91
(Painted in GT Gunmetal 004-W)

517PP
377 BHP
1045kgs
Weight Distribution 46:54

Sports Medium Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
100/115
13.50/16.50
5/3
6/3
2/6
0.0/0.0
-0.08/0.10

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 3.115
2nd 2.426
3rd 1.853
4th 1.492
5th 1.257
Set final gear to 3.400

FC LSD
10/8/20

Set power limiter to 95.6%
Engine Tuning Stage 2

Downforce
F/R
150/350

Tuned with TCS 0 and ABS 1 only. Grip set to real in Arcade mode.

Twin Motegi East Course

NSX Twin Ring Motegi East Course_1.jpg

NSX Twin Ring Motegi East Course.jpg

Special Stage Route 5

NSX Special Stage Route 5_1.jpg

NSX Special Stage Route 5.jpg

Last edited:
Back