Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Your tune is very good. Stable on the straights when you put power down but I found it didn't suit my cornering style. I dont think the track helps as its slippy and will drag you out wide easily if you catch the wrong line. I have started a tune which is somewhere between yours on SH and mine on SS tyres. So far I'm at 1.10.9xx and working on ironing out the rough edges. I think I can make a dedicated SH tune which may be suitable for future seasonals out of this car.

Audi TT Coupe 1.8T Quattro '00
400PP
193 BHP
Weight 1250kg
Weight Dist 52/48
Tyres Comfort Soft

FC Suspension
F/R
110/110
6.30/7.71
5/5
4/5
2/4
0.0/0.5
-0.06/-0.04

Brakes - Standard
5/3

FC Trans
set final gear to 4200
set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.598
2nd 2.047
3rd 1.632
4th 1.349
5th 1.137
6th 0.996
Set final gear to 3500

FC Mech LSD
F/R
8/10
10/14
5/8

Clutch - Twin Plate
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Cent Diff
40:60

Reduce power limiter to 87.5
Do not change oil until run in.

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Ballast 93kg@position 50
Well balanced 400pp car with turbo already equipped.

View attachment 111844

Your tune is very good. Stable on the straights when you put power down but I found it didn't suit my cornering style. I dont think the track helps as its slippy and will drag you out wide easily if you catch the wrong line. I have started a tune which is somewhere between yours on SH and mine on SS tyres. So far I'm at 1.10.9xx and working on ironing out the rough edges. I think I can make a dedicated SH tune which may be suitable for future seasonals out of this car.
A Stable Tune would be great because my tune was very special for Suzuka :)

Well... What can i say.. We got some interesting Seasonal events this time around.

Shaun, your tunes proved to be stable and fun, as usual. Had some good 'ol fashioned fun yet again.
The drift tunes was the most fruitfull of all this time. More than doubled the the gold point on both of the events. Although, with a massive camber angle on both cars.

Chrisspeed. My hat's off to you on the NSX prototype tune. It's gonna take me some time getting used to, considering i run with most of the aids off, except for abs. But i'll be darned if i'm bested by a car.

Cheers :cheers:

The HSV tune is done as best as I can get it for Laguna. It is a one circuit only tune though. I have tested it on Silverstone and it is a little slow compared to other GT500s at silverstone GP Circuit. I will have to make another all round tune which can be used on circuits like Silverstone, Nurburgring GP, and such like.. Thats for another day though.

My best time was a 1.19.915 which isn't too bad considering it was a tune i spent less than 40 mins creating.

I will post the tune later on for everyone.

Honda HSV-010 GT Base Model '12

600PP
562 BHP
1100kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
55/60
19.40/19.75
6/7
5/8
2/6
0.6/1.0
-0.06/0.03

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 149mph
1st 3.201
2nd 2.443
3rd 1.895
4th 1.539
5th 1.294
6th 1.120
Set final gear to 3.490
(Adjust final gear if required)

FC LSD
12/15/18

Set power limiter to 94.4%
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce
F/R
400/600

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

This tune is for Laguna Seca Seasonal only.

HSVImg1.jpg

HSVImg2.jpg

Last edited:
Well... What can i say.. We got some interesting Seasonal events this time around.

Shaun, your tunes proved to be stable and fun, as usual. Had some good 'ol fashioned fun yet again.
The drift tunes was the most fruitfull of all this time. More than doubled the the gold point on both of the events. Although, with a massive camber angle on both cars.

Chrisspeed. My hat's off to you on the NSX prototype tune. It's gonna take me some time getting used to, considering i run with most of the aids off, except for abs. But i'll be darned if i'm bested by a car.

Cheers :cheers:
Thank's JCS :cheers: It was hard for me to get Gold at all Events today. All tries to improve Times ended with Desaster. Damned hangover :dunce:

Thats good. Ive still got to get gold in Matterhorn but I am working on a specific tune for this race, and hopefully many others which require such a high PP car to run on Sports Hard tyres.

I wish you the very best of luck. Looking forward to seeing more of your tunes in the future.

Btw. I sent you a FR earlier,wasn't sure if you noticed that or not.

Have a great evening.

:cheers:

I wish you the very best of luck. Looking forward to seeing more of your tunes in the future.

Btw. I sent you a FR earlier,wasn't sure if you noticed that or not.

Have a great evening.

:cheers:
I have been out shopping and not seen any FR requests yet. I will check this when I log back on later. If i can't see one, ill let you know.

BMW 120i '04

400PP
173 BHP
1115kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Comfort Soft Tyres

Inch Up: 1 Wheels
DO NOT Change Oil

FC Suspension
F/R
105/110
4.85/6.75
5/5
4/4
1/4
0.0/0.0
-0.05/0.02

Standard Brakes
7/6

Six Speed Transmission

FC LSD
12/14/15
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 98.5%
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust

all other power parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 12kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

View attachment 141653
* Change oil. PL - 98.3.

I have been using Anti Crash mode (SRF) and I have been flicking between 2-4 on TCS and 1 on ABS. I don't think the aids being increased will help me out. SRF does a little bit but its my lack of nurburgring talent that is costing me the gold on this one. I am going to keep practicing today though as I'm not at work.

This circuit is alot to take in if you haven't raced on here much...have you tried going round it on free run so there's isn't any cars or distractions.

This is only a thought mate try ASM..on, SRF...on, AS..mild, TC...1....ABS...2 and the Controller one....CSS...7....which is good for tracks with lots of tight corners.
This set up well help you stay on the track so you can get use to it and take your time until you can memorize it..then speed it up without the other aids you don't normally use.

Good luck mate...you can do it:)

The HSV tune is done as best as I can get it for Laguna. It is a one circuit only tune though. I have tested it on Silverstone and it is a little slow compared to other GT500s at silverstone GP Circuit. I will have to make another all round tune which can be used on circuits like Silverstone, Nurburgring GP, and such like.. Thats for another day though.

My best time was a 1.19.915 which isn't too bad considering it was a tune i spent less than 40 mins creating.

I will post the tune later on for everyone.

Wicked time:)

Thats no problem. These things occasionally happen. I don't understand how this site works sometimes. :) What do you guys think to the HSV tune?

I really like the HSV tune. A bit of tinkering and i was faster around the track than i was in the GT-R Stealth. That kinda speaks a clear language eh?:D

Thats no problem. These things occasionally happen. I don't understand how this site works sometimes. :) What do you guys think to the HSV tune?

I haven't tried it yet...i've been out all day..i only manage to try that one race this morning...which i thought your Nissan GT500 Stealth drove well on..my time wasn't that good...but only had time for 5 trys before i had to go out...i will give it a go tonight or early morning...you got a wicked time with it i see..well done....cheers mate:)

KTM X-Bow Street '12

550PP
357BHP
900kgs
Weight Dist 48:52

Front Aero Type A
NO CHANGE OIL

Sports Soft Tyres

FC Suspension
F/R
60/70
6.00/12.40
6/5
5/7
2/4
0.5/1.5
-0.20/0.20

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

FC Trans
Set final gear to 5000
Set Max Speed to 112mph
1st 2.928
2nd 2.293
3rd 1.814
4th 1.490
5th 1.271
6th 1.123
Set final gear to 3.200

FC LSD
10/10/14
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 100.0%
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ballast 150kgs @ Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1.

xbow-jpg.111213
Just managed to get Gold on the Matterhorn seasonal 14.08.14.. With my X-Bow R 15th Anniv 12....using your X-Bow Street settings..changed drivetrain to 8.9.30 and upped power to 502bhp and 600pp everything else as tune...wicked tune Shaun thanks:)
Abs 6..Asm..off..TC..2,AS..mild.CSS....-1
20140815_014742-1.jpg

Last edited:
Just managed to get Gold on the Matterhorn seasonal 14.08.14.. With my X-Bow R 15th Anniv 12....using your X-Bow Street settings..changed drivetrain to 8.9.30 and upped power to 502bhp and 600pp everything else as tune...wicked tune Shaun thanks:)
Abs 6..Asm..off..TC..2,AS..mild.CSS....-1
View attachment 204735
I know which car ill be using first to get gold. Then ill create a fresh NSX-R Prototype at 600PP for other dedicated races.

Back