Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
How would you guys here feel about me hosting a track day lobby online where we "The Exeter tune people" can run our tunes for fun?

Let me know if there's any interest.
It is a good idea. If I am available and PD isn't cutting me out of the network randomly, I would come along and do a few races with you and anyone else.

Alright.. There is some interest.. What time would suit you guys the best?
I will try and fit around everyone else. The time zones and work lives greatly differ for all of us I think. I am working tomorrow afternoon and Tues/Wed/Thurs. I realise that week days is when normal people work but my Internet is a lot faster and less likely to be glitchy if we could do a week day. Monday or Friday this week would be best for me. If its a weekend, I shall drop in when I can. i.e. when I am not working or out of the flat. Not sure how this fits with everyone else's lifestyle or fixtures.

Last edited:
How would you guys here feel about me hosting a track day lobby online where we "The Exeter tune people" can run our tunes for fun?

Let me know if there's any interest.
I never did a online Race so i don't know how it works but i would like to try it

Edit : Day and Time is no Problem for me because i'm still in sick leave

Last edited:
I never did a online Race so i don't know how it works but i would like to try it

Edit : Day and Time is no Problem for me because i'm still in sick leave
I will try and fit around everyone else. The time zones and work lives greatly differ for all of us I think. I am working tomorrow afternoon and Tues/Wed/Thurs. I realise that week days is when normal people work but my Internet is a lot faster and less likely to be glitchy if we could do a week day. Monday or Friday this week would be best for me. If its a weekend, I shall drop in when I can. i.e. when I am not working or out of the flat. Not sure how this fits with everyone else's lifestyle or fixtures.
I've never done an online race ether...so this could be fun...Monday is good for me anytime after 1400hrs Uk time...if its ok with everbody else... its 2hrs ahead here in Cyprus...just pray me internet is good:) nice one:cheers:.

So from what i gathered from you guys it sounds like Monday next week sounds like the best bet? Now we only have to agree on a time.

You sneaky little bugger...
I gotta give myself half a chance.. If only a half. :) I think it should be a mixture. Race cars and Road cars. there are enough good tunes for both kinds which we can race with. Same car races etc or a kind of car such as GT3, GT500. etc etc. Ferrrari VS Lamborghini is always fun around Monza and we have enough of those in Exeter GT to go around. Race structures are infinite really.

I gotta give myself half a chance.. If only a half. :) I think it should be a mixture. Race cars and Road cars. there are enough good tunes for both kinds which we can race with. Same car races etc or a kind of car such as GT3, GT500. etc etc. Ferrrari VS Lamborghini is always fun around Monza and we have enough of those in Exeter GT to go around. Race structures are infinite really.
I have 100 well tuned Cars from 400 to 700 PP in my Garage :)

That sounds Good...looking forward to it...its something different:cheers:

Back