Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments

Nicely done.. Very smooth lines. Just to clarify, all aids off including abs?

I noticed a couple of fun things. One in particular stood out. Not sure if it was intentional or not. But at one point you let the car get out on the grass in order to get the car to slip a tiny bit to get around a corner while maintaining momentum. It really caught my eye as i happen to use that technique sometimes.

That "block" on the end tho.. Way to prove your point. " Hey dummy, enjoy 2:nd place." The sportsmanship conduct runs high..

I'm sure you could squeeze some more time out of it tho. You had the "flow" and speed needed.

Well done.

:cheers:

Nicely done.. Very smooth lines. Just to clarify, all aids off including abs?

I noticed a couple of fun things. One in particular stood out. Not sure if it was intentional or not. But at one point you let the car get out on the grass in order to get the car to slip a tiny bit to get around a corner while maintaining momentum. It really caught my eye as i happen to use that technique sometimes.

That "block" on the end tho.. Way to prove your point. " Hey dummy, enjoy 2:nd place." The sportsmanship conduct runs high..

I'm sure you could squeeze some more time out of it tho. You had the "flow" and speed needed.

Well done.

:cheers:
Thank you! :) Yes, no aids, ABS 0. 👍

Happy Birthday to Pete05 and me...its our Birthdays today...or it might of been yesterday for Pete....because of the 24hr thingy...lol

So guys have a drink on us :cheers:

Edit...if we could buy you a present Pete it would be the internet mate:tup:
Many happy returns @Pete05. Hope you had/are having a great birthday. Also, Happy birthday to Badger. Have a great day out where ever you are.

What car did you use that was 4 seconds faster than my gold time :( Sad times here.

Chrisspeed's Tommy Kaira ZZII with my tweaks on his tune...

I'm not holding my breath tho considering it's only .208 of a second separating me and him..

I'm sure he'll improve on his time. It's his tune after all... Me and Matterhorn don't mix all that well..

Last edited:
Subaru BRZ S '12 (Drift Seasonal Tune)

450PP
251 BHP
1100kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Comfort Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type B
Rear Wings - Custom Wing - Type B
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Suspension
F/R
90/100
5.60/6.90
5/5
4/6
2/3
0.0/0.0
-0.18/0.30

Racing Brake Kit
2/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.978
2nd 2.340
3rd 1.839
4th 1.522
5th 1.300
6th 1.142
Set final gear to 4.790

FC LSD
45/50/10
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 98.4%
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce - Set to 10
Ballast - Set 60kgs to Position 50
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

There are people who say that good drifting requires great power. This tune proves that even with 450PP, a small sports car can achieve gold without breaking a sweat.

Great job Mr. S! 👍

Even i being sick, I managed to get 6.122 on first try. Very easy to control... :indiff:

Ferrari 430 '06

550PP
506 BHP
1355kgs
Weight Distribution 48:52

Sports Soft Tyres/Sports Medium Tyres

Aero Kit Type A
DO NOT Change Oil

FC Sus

F/R
85/90
11.50/18.00
5/5
4/5
1/4
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.944
2nd 2.281
3rd 1.792
4th 1.467
5th 1.243
6th 1.095
Set final gear to 3.450

FC LSD
Sports Soft Tyres - 12/14/24
Sports Medium Tyres - 12/10/20
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 97.5%
all engine parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 2
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 99kgs to Position -50

Tested on Tuned Car Festival - Easy Win. Won by 17 seconds (in 3 laps) on Apricot Hill. Also capable of beating the Huayra on the Supercar Festival.

Sports Medium tyres were added for the 550PP A Spec Event on 26/6/14 - Is capable of low 1.28s consistently at Apricot Hill for an easy win.

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1

View attachment 124156
* Change oil.

Edit: It's F430. ;)

Last edited:
Chrisspeed's Tommy Kaira ZZII with my tweaks on his tune...

I'm not holding my breath tho considering it's only .208 of a second separating me and him..

I'm sure he'll improve on his time. It's his tune after all... Me and Matterhorn don't mix all that well..
I once tried a battle of who can get the best time on a previous seasonal with Chris.. I lost that battle with him on that occasion. Since then, I get my best time and then leave the event. :)

That has happened to me too so i know what you speak of..

Had a fine battle with a buddy i got to know from the GT5 era.. 600pp race cars on Redbull Ring(full track) I beat him with his own tune and landed a low 1:21.xxx. But that guy seemed to be able to beat me at most of the seasonals in GT5, not the case with gt6 tho...

One could say that the table has turned..

Wicked time JCS....looks like we have a battle on our hands:bowdown:

I'm quite impressed by the speed that Chris has, normally the aids slow you down but not here. He seems to have found the "sweet spot" here..

I really had to dig deep to be able to post that time.

All i have to say is well done, well done indeed Chris. You had me sitting on eggshells.

:cheers:👍

Oh btw... Shaun. Your Merc VGT is eligible for this event,and with your tune on it i was able to put down a low 1:05. Just wanted to point it out there...

I'm quite impressed by the speed that Chris has, normally the aids slow you down but not here. He seems to have found the "sweet spot" here..

I really had to dig deep to be able to post that time.

All i have to say is well done, well done indeed Chris. You had me sitting on eggshells.

:cheers:👍

Oh btw... Shaun. Your Merc VGT is eligible for this event,and with your tune on it i was able to put down a low 1:05. Just wanted to point it out there...
Thank's JCS annd congrats :cheers: It takes 2 Hours to cut 0,3 sec of my Time so that's enough. Can't go faster. But that's Racing

:gtpflag:

Back