Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
That's Cool....it does take a while to build them up doesn't it....especially for you...when you have buy a lot of cars to tune....and its much appreciated mate:) did they say how long your internet would take to set up.
It won't take long for the internet but we will have to check what telephone line company the new flat is hooked up to to let the internet company know. they may need to change over the service as we pay the Internet company for everything phone line and internet wise.

Its F1 qualifying at 12.10 GMT so ill be watching that. Im off out with my wife for a bike ride to the pub in Exeter after that so I won't be around for online racing. Also, I keep getting disconnected from the server every 10 mins now so its not very stable for me to do online racing. I lost 70k of credits due to being signed out 15 seconds before the race ended. Enjoy any racing you guys do though.

No probs mate...Have a Wicked Time...BIRTHDAY BOY:cheers:

My new cars which I purchased a few days ago for tuning are;

Chrysler Crossfire '04
Shelby GT350 '65
Toyota Celica GT-FOUR (ST205) '98
Spoon CR-
Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy '12

Not forgetting the request from JCS to turn the IS F CCS-R '11 into a sports hard 500PP car.

That should keep me busy :)
I wish good luck for tuning the Nissan GT-R Academy '12. I quoted this Car as the badest in GT6 at another thread and got 15 "likes"

Last edited:

Chrysler Crossfire '04
Shelby GT350 '65
Spoon CR-

Not forgetting the request from JCS to turn the IS F CCS-R '11 into a sports hard 500PP car.

NICE:cheers:

Looking forward to your Academy '12 and Shelby:tup:

It won't take long for the internet but we will have to check what telephone line company the new flat is hooked up to to let the internet company know. they may need to change over the service as we pay the Internet company for everything phone line and internet wise.

Lets hope it doesn't take too long for then:cheers:

Chrysler Crossfire '04
Shelby GT350 '65
Spoon CR-

If you feel that 500pp isn't enough, bump it up to a 550 SS or SM tune.. The choice is yours..

Also looking forward to the GT-R and the Shelby..

I wish good luck for tuning the Nissan GT-R Academy '12. I quoted this Car as the badest in GT6 at another thread and got 15 "likes"
You are not wrong. I started this car a few days ago and after 1 hour, it wasn't even near a basic tune. Im going to have to be radical with this tune to get somewhere decent with it. It feels so much different to the RJN N24 tune I created. Not sure how it'll work out but ill give it a go.

Shaun i have gone back to your original set up for the BTR...Same weight..power ect..but i did change the Torque and acceleration to 5 and added rear wing set to 18..i can drive this car with a bit more confidence now with only ABS 1, TC 1 and AS Strong..plus i'm going to stick to SS tires..at last...lol

i got a 7.55 on Nordschiefe with these settings..but still need to practice with it:)

:cheers:

Shaun i have gone back to your original set up for the BTR...Same weight..power ect..but i did change the Torque and acceleration to 5 and added rear wing set to 18..i can drive this car with a bit more confidence now with only ABS 1, TC 1 and AS Strong....at last...lol

i got a 7.55 on Nordschiefe with these settings..but still need to practice with it:)

:cheers:

I used to run it with a wing at first but i went back to running without just to honor the tune.. That tune is really good.

So, my 7:48 still stands huh?

Last edited:
I used to run it with a wing at first but i went back to running without just to honor the tune.. That tune is really good.

It is.. the tune is Awesome...but for me the wing just gives me a little extra confidence and less rear end slippage...plus i dont have the experience of driving without aids like you 2 do:bowdown::bowdown: i've only been driving without the extra aids for 2 days now and i think i've found my balance with this car after god knows how many laps on Nordschiefe...and I've been taking off one aid at a time...i think this is where i stop and now enjoy this wonderful Beast and tune :cheers:

It is.. the tune is Awesome...but for me the wing just gives me a little extra confidence and less rear end slippage...plus i dont have the experience of driving without aids like you 2 do:bowdown::bowdown: i've only been driving without the extra aids for 2 days now and i think i've found my balance with this car after god knows how many laps on Nordschiefe...and I've been taking off one aid at a time...i think this is where i stop and now enjoy this wonderful Beast and tune :cheers:

It's nice to see someone honing their skills and start to rely less on the aids given to you in the game..

It's nice to see someone honing their skills and start to rely less on the aids given to you in the game..

Thanks mate...it just takes time to learn...but I'm enjoying it and it's a Challenge too:)

And what a Wicked car to learn with 👍👍

Mate i would love too..but my Misses is home in 5 mins and we are going to eat...we will have to save that one...but def up for it soon and cheers:cheers:

Phew... This will give me time to work on the "yellowbird".. We'll do this some other time. Have a great weekend, friend.

Phew... This will give me time to work on the "yellowbird".. We'll do this some other time. Have a great weekend, friend.

Thanks mate and you:)

I can race now if you want. ...what about @chrisspeed281 too. ....we can have a limit of upto 550pp and we can use either Ruf...SS tires also..what you say guys:)

Thanks mate and you:)

I can race now if you want. ...what about @Chrisspeed too. ....we can have a limit of upto 550pp and we can use either Ruf...SS tires also..what you say guys:)

I'd have no problem running the BTR.. The CTR Yellowbird is not tunes yet.

Back