Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
@chrisspeed281 I am going to try your settings for the wsr car. I may adapt a few things for my style but your settings are a lot more stable in city circuits than mine which were tuned on open track circuits.

I burned through all my data and more by logging online but it got me some more credits to play with. Only 4 more days :)

Only 4 days to go Shaun....i bet you can't wait....Looking forward to having you back mate...Cheers 👍

Only 4 days to go Shaun....i bet you can't wait....Looking forward to having you back mate...Cheers 👍
I will hopefully have some more tunes finalised today which means they'll be about 22+ tunes to be published next week. Some may need retuning if they can be used in a seasonal but others are really nice all round tunes.

Two Alfa's which feel and sound amazing. Hopefully you guys like the new tunes when they are all published.

View attachment 222842

Gold for the Nissan Concept 2020 VGT on Willow Springs....Big Willow..Seasonal...550pp SH 11.09.14....Best Lap so far....1.18.231.

No Ballast....Power to 60.3%.... Also Oil Change and improved Rigidity.

Personal Settings..

Stick Controller.

Brakes F8 R6
AS...mild
TC...1
ASM..off
ABS...1
SRF...off
CSS...3

Hope this helps....:cheers:

:gtpflag:

Well well... Looks like I'll have quite a challenge ahead of me today.. I need to improve by a cool second and a half. Nicely done Badger.

You and Chris are really becoming a force to be reckoned with. It's nice to see the progress you guys make.

:cheers:

I will hopefully have some more tunes finalised today which means they'll be about 22+ tunes to be published next week. Some may need retuning if they can be used in a seasonal but others are really nice all round tunes.

Two Alfa's which feel and sound amazing. Hopefully you guys like the new tunes when they are all published.

Nice one mate.well done...you going for the tuning record of how many cars can be tune in a week..whilst working, eating and sleeping...Ha ha..:cheers:

Looking forward to your Alpha's they sound good...thx man..👍

Well well... Looks like I'll have quite a challenge ahead of me today.. I need to improve by a cool second and a half. Nicely done Badger.

You and Chris are really becoming a force to be reckoned with. It's nice to see the progress you guys make.

Cheers mate and i know i won't be there for very long....Ha Ha:cheers:

By the way i've been told by my Hip Girlfriend...that its not cool anymore to use Lol especially at my old age...I now have to use Ha Ha......i hate change....LOL ;)

@chrisspeed281 I am going to try your settings for the wsr car. I may adapt a few things for my style but your settings are a lot more stable in city circuits than mine which were tuned on open track circuits.

I burned through all my data and more by logging online but it got me some more credits to play with. Only 4 more days :)
Shaun..the Setting is very special for this Event so i don't want you to change your Basic Setting :) and i look forward to a new online Match when you are full connected

I wondered why i got 2 paint chips this morning on Willow Chris...i thought i was going mad...Ha Ha

i haven't been able to get back on the PS3 today and only did a few laps this morning on Willow..what times have you Guys managed....the last times i saw was Chris with his 1.19+ and Shauns 1.22 i think:) I will have another go in the morning...Great times by the way:)

I did try the Aston Martin VGT first before the Nissan and just Got Gold with
It....there might be quicker times in her...but she handled well..and lacks power compaired with the Nissan...:)
I saw you used the Aston Martin VGT at Willow Springs so i set up my Volkswagen GTI VGT but i was not allowed to use it. Hard to understand PD rules ( both come with RH tyres from the dealer) :grumpy:

I saw you used the Aston Martin VGT at Willow Springs so i set up my Volkswagen GTI VGT but i was not allowed to use it. Hard to understand PD rules ( both come with RH tyres from the dealer) :grumpy:

I found that to be a bit strange tbh.. PD seems to be more confused than a blind gay guy in a bathtub full of bratwurst's.

The Nissan is as much of a concept car as the VW, yet the VW isn't allowed? My conclusion to this is: PD has their heads so far up Nissan's @$$ that they got brown rings around their ancles.

PD, please take a long walk on a short pier.

Another fun thing about that event.... It CLEARLY states "Normal" cars... Since when did concept cars classify as a "Normal" car?

Last edited:
Had some good results thus far with the seasonals we got yesterday.

I stumbled on to a fun car for the 500pp FR at Motegi. Honda S2000 '06 (premium).

Initially i had it sitting at 450pp and decided to dust it off and set off..

Hunted down the opposition one by one and won with a comfortable lead. I then decided that more poooooweeeerrr was needed. Tweaked it up to somewhere in the neighborhood of 490pp.. That car grips the track like it's wheels were made of velcro. Not the fastest car down the starights, but it sure makes up for it in the corners.

Fastest lap time(so far) is a high 1:25. I'm sure there's more to be had from it.

@chrisspeed281 Would you mind putting up your Tuscan Speed Six tune again.Or send it in a PM?. I seem to have messed mine up.

Had some good results thus far with the seasonals we got yesterday.

I stumbled on to a fun car for the 500pp FR at Motegi. Honda S2000 '06 (premium).

Initially i had it sitting at 450pp and decided to dust it off and set off..

Hunted down the opposition one by one and won with a comfortable lead. I then decided that more poooooweeeerrr was needed. Tweaked it up to somewhere in the neighborhood of 490pp.. That car grips the track like it's wheels were made of velcro. Not the fastest car down the starights, but it sure makes up for it in the corners.

Fastest lap time(so far) is a high 1:25. I'm sure there's more to be had from it.

@chrisspeed281 Would you mind putting up your Tuscan Speed Six tune again.Or send it in a PM?. I seem to have messed mine up.
@LordJCS Here we go

Attachments

• tucsan.JPG
    tucsan.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 9

I know it doesn't make sense Chris...it should be... if you can use Aston and the Nissan then why not the VW???... It's silly....that would of been a good one for this event.....PD shame on you...and JCS your'e right.. they are all Concept cars and not Normal cars...:confused:

By the way...the Aston was a wicked drive on here...but such a shame that it lacks power...:(

Hi @shaunm80 Your Senna WSR tune need a update i fear. I made some changes and was 2 sec faster. First Oil change, Ballast 25 kg to pos -50 (48/52) Spring Rate 14.70/18.60 , all damper to 3 AR 3/3 camber 0.0/0.0 and toe -0.4/0.4. Downforce 500/700 LSD 8/10/20 and Brake 7/7 Hope it helps to get Gold :) I did a 1:28.2.. with this setting

Transmission : Final gear 5000 max speed 124 mph
1: 1986
2: 1489
3: 1150
4: 0932
5: 0782

Final Gear 3980 :cheers:

Thanks for these settings Chris...i managed Silver....But just Can't seem to get into this one...Madrid is not my friend..:banghead:

What CSS settings is everyone using on this one....i'm just finding that turning is one of my major problems....any Hints...Peeps....cheers...:)

Thanks for these settings Chris...i managed Silver....But just Can't seem to get into this one...Madrid is not my friend..:banghead:

What CSS settings is everyone using on this one....i'm just finding that turning is one of my major problems....any Hints...Peeps....cheers...:)
I used CCS -1 , ABS 1 , AS off and TC 4 . At the first 20+ tries i was DQ by touch the Wall. Hope you can get the Gold soon Mate :)

Edit : I'm SURE you can make it :gtpflag:

Last edited:
I know it doesn't make sense Chris...it should be... if you can use Aston and the Nissan then why not the VW???... It's silly....that would of been a good one for this event.....PD shame on you...and JCS your'e right.. they are all Concept cars and not Normal cars...:confused:

By the way...the Aston was a wicked drive on here...but such a shame that it lacks power...:(
The little VW Roadster count as a Race Car but it looks sad between GT3 or Super GT Cars. You can't even put a Number on it

BMW Z8 '01

500PP
386 BHP
1325kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Sports Hard Tyres

Aero Kit Type B
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Sus

F/R
110/120
6.25/10.25
6/6
5/5
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.02

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 124 mph
1st 2.976
2nd 2.313
3rd 1.807
4th 1.493
5th 1.273
6th 1.107
Set final gear to 3.150

FC LSD
10/12/18
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power to 93.2%
All power parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction
Ballast - Set 36kgs to Position -20

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

View attachment 130319
View attachment 130320
* Oil change.
* Power Limiter: 93.7

The WSR at Madrid is one heck of an event..

The track itself is a bit tricky.. Looks smooth, but it's actually quite bumpy at certain spots..Quite deceiving to be frank.

With that in consideration i tend to go for a softer setup just to get rid of the bumps that would otherwise send me off pace. Softer in the front to get the frontend to bite and stick in the corners. Only problem i have at the moment is some mid-corner understeer that needs sorting. Once i get that problem sorted i believe i can improve a bit more.

Gonna try some things later on when my son is done with his gaming shenanigans. Even if i don't get the problem sorted i'll be posting the setup i use.

So far i'm sitting at a 1:26.617

@Badger66 I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.

Last edited:
The WSR at Madrid is one heck of an event..

The track itself is a bit tricky.. Looks smooth, but it's actually quite bumpy at certain spots..Quite deceiving to be frank.

With that in consideration i tend to go for a softer setup just to get rid of the bumps that would otherwise send me off pace. Softer in the front to get the frontend to bite and stick in the corners. Only problem i have at the moment is some mid-corner understeer that needs sorting. Once i get that problem sorted i believe i can improve a bit more.

Gonna try some things later on when my son is done with his gaming shenanigans. Even if i don't get the problem sorted i'll be posting the setup i use.

So far i'm sitting at a 1:26.617

@Badger66 I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.

Nice one JCS...I'm using a softer set up and also getting mid corner understeer and thats where i'm losing my time...all i need to get Gold is 900th of a second....it would be good to see your tune later mate and good luck getting your time down....thanks....:cheers:

By the way a very good time....:bowdown:

Nice one JCS...I'm using a softer set up and also getting mid corner understeer and thats where i'm losing my time...all i need to get Gold is 900th of a second....it would be good to see your tune later mate and good luck getting your time down....thanks....:cheers:

i'm down to a 1:26.169.. Almost down to the 1:25's. I like where this is going...

Last edited:
hi , i got a question , ive used your tune ( oil change and weight ) on the FT 1 toyota , amazing car btw , but do you guys know if the GT by citroen concept has the same ability ? on the net i cant find a single tune for it . can you tell me more about that car ? thanks

I ended up using Motor City's tune. It was that one that landed me the 1:26.169.

As for the tune i used before that to post a 1:26.617.

Transmission setting as Motor city's tune.

Supension:

springrate: 18,40 23,30
Dampers comp 7 6
Dampers Ext 6 7
Camber 0,0 0,0
Toe -0,50 0,50
ARB 1 2

Brake balance 3 2

LSD 5 / 10 / 5

Downforce 800 850

Last edited:
BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07 (Seasonal Setup)

480PP
313 BHP
1250kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Sports Hard Tyres
Change Oil

FC Sus
F/R
105/115
8.25/12.50
5/5
4/4
1/5
0.0/0.0
-0.05/0.00

Racing Brake Kit
7/5

FC Trans
Set final gear to 4.500
set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.911
2nd 2.265
3rd 1.773
4th 1.464
5th 1.246
6th 1.083
Set final gear to 3.850

FC LSD
8/12/18
Triple Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 92.5%
Engine Stage 1
all other parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 29kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only. Achieved gold on second timed lap.

bmwconcept1-jpg.119051
* First Final Gear - 4330.

I'm happy with the Golds of the new Seasonals. No more try at Willow Springs because i can't change the setting to improve my time. I don't know why but i got boring now with GT6, just waiting for the Update with new Cars and Track and some new Features to come...or a online match next week...

Hey racers ,
This is my first post here i would like to compare your times with mine because im fearly new at racing
My time on willow is 1:17:918 whit these settings
Everhything off exept Abs 1 and i addded Some wheight sorry for the bad englisch

Please feel free to comment thanks

Excellent tune , my friend . Yesterday night in online room I drove it at Monza : great grip and agility. I just lowered the aero to 400/700. Not won for a little mistake on parabolic but at 1.5" by winner

Bye Massimo

came in second in the 24 min Nurburgring challange using your setup. It was very cool what can I do to win the race ? what should change or fix to win ? hope you are having good. cheers tc.

I ended up using Motor City's tune. It was that one that landed me the 1:26.169.

As for the tune i used before that to post a 1:26.617.

Transmission setting as Motor city's tune.

Supension:

springrate: 18,40 23,30
Dampers comp 7 6
Dampers Ext 6 7
Camber 0,0 0,0
Toe -0,50 0,50
ARB 1 2

Brake balance 3 2

LSD 5 / 10 / 5

Downforce 800 850

Wicked for you to get your time down even more...well done mate:)

Thanks for the tune info....funny enough I've been using Motor city's transmission settings it really is good...i've had no problem with speed it Rocks...its control issue's with me...i will give your settings a go tomorrow....cheers mate:)

Back