Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
I have a couple of questions for you Shaun..

Any progress on the Lexus ISF CCS-R that i asked you about a while ago?

What's your opinion on the Citroen GT Race Car in GT6 compared to GT5?

I've been tinkering with the Citroen GT to no avail. I just can't seem to get it to work the way i want it to. A shame really, considering that it was a riot to drive in GT5.

:cheers:

I have a couple of questions for you Shaun..

Any progress on the Lexus ISF CCS-R that i asked you about a while ago?

What's your opinion on the Citroen GT Race Car in GT6 compared to GT5?

I've been tinkering with the Citroen GT to no avail. I just can't seem to get it to work the way i want it to. A shame really, considering that it was a riot to drive in GT5.

I am going to be honest, I forgot about it recently. But as you can tell, I have time on my hands so I will look at the CCS-R. it was to be tuned on SS tyres or something wasn't it? Let me know if its different tyre specs.

I don't own the Citroen GT Race Car yet. and I probably won't do for a while if I'm honest. I don't feel that car is worth the money compared to other cars in the game. I keep grinding credits with the aim of going and buying a 20million beauty to cruise around in.. I get the credits required and then I go and look at the cars. I can't bring myself to hit that purchase button for one car costing 20 millions credits.. Im not sure why really. I was about to do this exact thing today when I decided... No. hang on. I won't do that. Instead ill do the following
I hit purchase on the following cars.

Alfa Romeo GUILIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65
Alfa Romeo Giula Sprint GTA 1600 '65
Jaguar XJ220 '92
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 Touring Car '00
Spyker C8 Laviolette '01
Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08
Nissan GT1 Road Car '98
GT-R Black Mask '07
Honda NSX Concept '13
Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09
Callaway C12 '03
SRT Viper SRT10 '03
SRT Viper GTS '99

I found these cars easier to purchase because they will all get more use than one single car right now. These cars cost me about 16.5million in total leaving me cash to tune them up with. One day I will get those 20 million cars but it seems an awful lot of money to pay for something that you rarely use.. I can't wait for PD to release some really good pay day seasonals like they did in GT5. When PD do that, thats when I shall be purchasing the rare beauties. For now, ill work on tuning up all the cars above and restart the grinding to get build up credits once more.

I am going to be honest, I forgot about it recently. But as you can tell, I have time on my hands so I will look at the CCS-R. it was to be tuned on SS tyres or something wasn't it? Let me know if its different tyre specs.

I don't own the Citroen GT Race Car yet. and I probably won't do for a while if I'm honest. I don't feel that car is worth the money compared to other cars in the game. I keep grinding credits with the aim of going and buying a 20million beauty to cruise around in.. I get the credits required and then I go and look at the cars. I can't bring myself to hit that purchase button for one car costing 20 millions credits.. Im not sure why really. I was about to do this exact thing today when I decided... No. hang on. I won't do that. Instead ill do the following

Jaguar XJ220 '92
Spyker C8 Laviolette '01
Nissan GT1 Road Car '98
GT-R Black Mask '07
Honda NSX Concept '13
Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
Callaway C12 '03
SRT Viper SRT10 '03
SRT Viper GTS '99

I found these cars easier to purchase because they will all get more use than one single car right now. These cars cost me about 16.5million in total leaving me cash to tune them up with. One day I will get those 20 million cars but it seems an awful lot of money to pay for something that you rarely use.. I can't wait for PD to release some really good pay day seasonals like they did in GT5. When PD do that, thats when I shall be purchasing the rare beauties. For now, ill work on tuning up all the cars above and restart the grinding to get build up credits once more.

Your memory serves you right. SS was the tire limit i specified. SH and SM could also work, a bit more challenging, but fun.. So i'll leave it up to you to choose.

Perhaps the Citroen GT Race Car would be a suitable candidate for the guys over at FITT or DC to sink their teeth into?

I miss driving that car. I think it shows?:nervous:

Last edited:
Your memory serves you right. SS was the tire limit i specified. SH and SM could also work, a bit more challenging, but fun.. So i'll leave it up to you to choose.

Perhaps the Citroen GT Race Car would be a suitable candidate for the guys over at FITT or DC to sink their teeth into?

I miss driving that car. I think it shows?:nervous:

The tuners wouldnt like the cost of that car and the testers would end up grinding redbull races just to afford the testing stage. I think fitt challenge creators would find that a hard sell. :) how much is the car anyway?

The cost of that car is 2mil if my memory serves me right.

It's at these times i wished PD would get their asses off of the comfy chairs and implement the borrow/gifting feature we enjoyed in GT5.

Then we wouldn't have these issues with grinding for cash. And while being on the subject of grinding.. Where's the pp multiplier when you'd run a lesser pp car and get a bonus for it? We will most likely not get that feature again considering the ingame micro transactions for credits, don't like that one bit...

I miss that pp multiplier feature. Made the game that more fun and competative.

Last edited:
I have both Citroen ( race and road cars) in my Garage and i'm not so happy with them. Many of my other Race Cars are better then the Citroen GT Race car with the same PP and also the Citroen GT road car comes with a lot of Downforce but can't reach the performance of a Tommikaira ZZII or Honda NSX R Prototype Road Car. Both look fast and agressive but they get dusty in my Garage

The cost of that car is 2mil if my memory serves me right.

It's at these times i wished PD would get their asses off of the comfy chairs and implement the borrow/gifting feature we enjoyed in GT5.

Then we wouldn't have these issues with grinding for cash. And while being on the subject of grinding.. Where's the pp multiplier when you'd run a lesser pp car and get a bonus for it? We will most likely not get that feature again considering the ingame micro transactions for credits, don't like that one bit...

I miss that pp multiplier feature. Made the game that more fun and competative.
I never updated GT5 from the day I bought it so I missed out on the PP multiplier.
That's something they should've included on day 1. We should have the opportunity to 'bite off more than we can chew & chew like buggery'. Risk vs reward & the satisfaction of taking victory with an underdog is so much better :mischievous:

I never updated GT5 from the day I bought it so I missed out on the PP multiplier.
That's something they should've included on day 1. We should have the opportunity to 'bite off more than we can chew & chew like buggery'. Risk vs reward & the satisfaction of taking victory with an underdog is so much better :mischievous:

Indeed we should.. I remember a specific seasonal i used for grinding cash. And that was the Ferrari Formula. I believe the pp limit was at 880pp and i took the win in a car with 770pp. A 110pp difference generated a good chunk of change, and a pretty tough challenge to say the least.

It was a real nail biter.

Last edited:
I have both Citroen ( race and road cars) in my Garage and i'm not so happy with them. Many of my other Race Cars are better then the Citroen GT Race car with the same PP and also the Citroen GT road car comes with a lot of Downforce but can't reach the performance of a Tommikaira ZZII or Honda NSX R Prototype Road Car. Both look fast and agressive but they get dusty in my Garage

It's a shame they missed the ball on those cars in GT6. They were quite good in GT5.

Strange how some cars work fine, and some others are completly undriveable. What were they thinking?!?!

TVR Griffith 500 ‘94

500PP
328 BHP
940kgs
Weight Distribution 52:48

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Suspension
F/R
110/120
8.50/7.40
6/7
5/6
2/4
1.0/1.5
-0.06/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.671
2nd 2.054
3rd 1.563
4th 1.252
5th 1.053
Set final gear to 2.930

FC LSD
10/12/16
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 96.5%
All power parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Ballast – Set 39kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

View attachment 220154
View attachment 220155
Very safe car , not the fastest but is a good car for me XD

Abarth 500 '09
(Courtesy of @praiano63 )

450PP
239 BHP
1100kgs
Weight Distribution 55:45

Sports Hard Tyres

Change Oil

FC Suspension
F/R
110/140
5.50/3.30
4/7
7/4
3/3
0.0/0.0
-0.15/-0.25

Standard Brake Kit
6/10

FC Transmission
Unsure of how it was set now..
Try...
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.939
2nd 2.284
3rd 1.759
4th 1.419
5th 1.186
Set final gear to 2.400

FC LSD
5/36/5
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 97.9%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Ballast - Set 121kgs to Position 50

Addition Info:
This tune was actually created by @praiano63 so full credit goes to him for this excellent car.

View attachment 159810
* First Final Gear: 4000,
* No oil. 👍

Well done on all the new tunes Shaun you really have been a busy Bee....I will have a look though them and give them a go in the next couple of days....Cheers mate :bowdown:

Jaguar XJ220 '92
Spyker C8 Laviolette '01
Nissan GT1 Road Car '98
GT-R Black Mask '07
Honda NSX Concept '13
Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
Callaway C12 '03
SRT Viper SRT10 '03
SRT Viper GTS '99

Very well said my friend :cheers:

Massimo

Jaguar XJ220 '92
Spyker C8 Laviolette '01
Nissan GT1 Road Car '98
GT-R Black Mask '07
Honda NSX Concept '13
Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
Callaway C12 '03
SRT Viper SRT10 '03
SRT Viper GTS '99

Some really nice cars you got coming up for us guys...nice one mate...looking forward to them....:cheers:

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 ‘13

700PP
1304BHP
1430kgs
Weight Distribution 47:53

Racing Soft Tyres

Change Oil

FC Suspension
F/R
85/90
14.75/23.00
6/8
5/7
2/4
1.0/2.4
-0.12/0.10

Racing Brake Kit
7/9

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500 (or 5.000 if gear settings don’t match)
Set max speed to 162mph
1st 2.618
2nd 2.012
3rd 1.576
4th 1.276
5th 1.070
6th 0.925
7th 0.820
Set final gear to 2.410

FC LSD
8/12
10/14
14/18
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

F/R
40:60

Set power limiter to 98.5%
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast – Set 24kgs to Position -50

This version of the Veyron can cope with certain corners under throttle but good speed judgment and control is required to keep the car from understeering during throttle input in the centre of the corner. This car has better braking ability than SS tyres so you can carry more speed into corners but be weary of sharp corners, you will have to coast through these corners before getting back onto the throttle.

View attachment 220886
View attachment 220887

And for my next trick....:P
Wicked pics...:cheers:

Ferrari GTO ‘84

550PP
461 BHP
1060kgs
Weight Distribution 49:51

Sports Soft Tyres

Inch Up: 2 Wheels

FC Suspension
F/R
95/100
12.50/14.00
6/6
5/6
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.08/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.943
2nd 2.212
3rd 1.703
4th 1.367
5th 1.132
Set final gear to 2.700

FC LSD
10/12/16
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 98.6%
Sports Computer
Catalytic Converter Sports

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Ballast – Set 28kgs to Position -50

I am not sure if this car had an oil change or not. When setting up this car:
Add power parts first, weight reduction and additional ballast next and check that the PP matches what is stated for this tune. If it is incorrect, change oil otherwise leave it as it is.

View attachment 221334
View attachment 221335

Just took this car on a test run on Twin Ring motegi East course free run...boy she is fast and sounds Awesome..It did a 1.25...without trying....Wicked tune Shaun ..Handles lovely...well done....this tune will be amazing for upcoming Seasonals....:cheers:

Just took this car on a test run on Twin Ring motegi East course free run...boy she is fast and sounds Awesome..It did a 1.25...without trying....Wicked tune Shaun ..Handles lovely...well done....this tune will be amazing for upcoming Seasonals....:cheers:
The sound of this particular ferrari is why i left the exhaust stock. It would have been so very wrong to change it for a sports exhaust. :) the bugatti pics were a stroke of luck, i hit the inner kerb which sent the car onto two wheels for the rest of the corner. Thankfully, it weighs as much as a semi detached house so it didnt flip over.

Opera Performance 350Z ‘04

500PP
369 BHP
1250kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension
F/R
80/85
13.50/12.25
5/5
4/4
1/4
-0.04/0.02

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 3.376
2nd 2.613
3rd 2.066
4th 1.697
5th 1.433
6th 1.256
Set final gear to 2.910

FC LSD
14/16/20

Set final gear to 98.1%
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Ballast – Set 31kgs to Position 50

View attachment 221330
View attachment 221331
Camber?

Acura RSX Type-S ‘04

450PP
262 BHP
1100kgs
Weight Distribution 56:44

Comfort Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension
F/R
115/120
5.75/4.75
5/5
4/4
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.02

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

Six Speed Transmission

FC LSD
12/15/20
Twin Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 97.5%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Exhaust

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast – Set 74kgs to Position 50

Pics to follow (Saving Bandwidth from my mobile internet)
Excellent! :) It works well down to 400PP (PL) too, golding at FF Seasonal, proudly. ;) 👍

The sound of this particular ferrari is why i left the exhaust stock. It would have been so very wrong to change it for a sports exhaust. :) the bugatti pics were a stroke of luck, i hit the inner kerb which sent the car onto two wheels for the rest of the corner. Thankfully, it weighs as much as a semi detached house so it didnt flip over.

I'm glad you didn't change the exhaust Shaun....it Rocks...👍

The Bugatti can't be far off the weight of a house...lol, I haven't bought it yet.. but will do seeing you have tuned it..whats it like to drive in GT6...i didn't really rate it in GT5....:cheers:

Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 '06

450PP
308 BHP
1450kgs
Weight Distribution 57:43

Aero Kit Type A
Change Oil
(but stock wheels are fine)
Sports Hard Tyres

FC Sus
F/R
125/125
14.00/11.20
6/7
7/8
3/5
0.0/0.0
-0.15/0.08

Racing Braking Kit
6/4

FC Trans
Set final gear to 5000
set max speed to 118mph
1st 2.964
2nd 2.293
3rd 1.842
4th 1.510
5th 1.279
6th 1.120
set final gear to 2.650

FC LSD
F/R
14/12
18/14
24/22

Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Centre Diff

40:60

Set power to 96.4%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Semi Racing Exhaust

All other parts Standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Body Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 48kgs to position 50

A rather heavy 4WD Alfa. It will do corners but you need to get the right angle of entry and the correct approach speed to hit the apex perfectly. It does have that 4WD understeer issue but I have tried to dial it out as much as I can without loosing valuable cornering speed.

View attachment 111150
* First Final Gear: 4742 :odd:

Some Pics of the sound Machine...Love this Car...:cheers:

Twin Ring Motegi East Course_4 (3).jpg

Twin Ring Motegi East Course_2 (4).jpg

Twin Ring Motegi East Course_1 (3).jpg

Twin Ring Motegi East Course_17 (3).jpg

Twin Ring Motegi East Course_24 (3).jpg

Your Tune Rocks..Shaun...

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizone '08

550PP
559 BHP
1280kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Sports Soft Tyres

Change Oil
Aero Kit Type A

Standard Wheels

FC Sus
F/R
120/120
13.50/15.00
6/6
5/5
1/4
0.0/0.0
-0.08/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
8/5

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
set max speed to 124mph
1st 3.172
2nd 2.472
3rd 1.967
4th 1.623
5th 1.371
6th 1.180
Set final gear to 3.000

FC LSD
8/10/14
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Engine Tuning Stage 3
Semi Racing Exhaust

All other power parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 12kgs to Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1
Can be a little tail happy at times but is controlled quite easily. Fun, fast car.

View attachment 119621
* It is 449PP, now.

Opera Performance 350Z ‘04

500PP
369 BHP
1250kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension
F/R
80/85
13.50/12.25
5/5
4/4
1/4
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.02

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 3.376
2nd 2.613
3rd 2.066
4th 1.697
5th 1.433
6th 1.256
Set final gear to 2.910

FC LSD
14/16/20

Set final gear to 98.1%
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Ballast – Set 31kgs to Position 50

View attachment 221330
View attachment 221331

Cool Car...👍

This is a really nice tune Shaun....it drives lovely and handles very well...well done Mate..once she gets into 4th gear she really does go....it's a shame we can't use it on the Twin Ring Motegi Seasonal....it would be a Gold Winner...just got a 1.29 on there on free run...:cheers:

Back