Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
I was pleasantly surprised by how good that car were on comfort soft tires.

How does your schedule look for today? Any time for an online bash?

I'm off out for a few hours this afternoon..but i am 2hrs ahead of you guys...so i might be in luck and catch you inline...good luck guys..:cheers:

With the CSL tune, I have just moved up to fourth (in my FL) in the 500PP CS time trial. :) @Bowtie-muscle, I am 0.003 seconds faster than you too in your GTR tune. Very close times indeed. :)

Nicely done @shaunm80 👍

You just keep getting better mate...well done 👍

:gtpflag:

Thanks, but I chalk it down to two things.

1st: the tune is really forgiving

2nd: I have a new counter weight on my left arm.

It really does help with the turns.

1442141924811-423093901.jpg

Last edited:
well done , and now it's easier for me to quit this event

:lol: i might have to get one...👍

Hey chris, don't sell yourself short. You are by far one of the fastest guys I've had the pleasure of racing against. So no quitting, you hear?

You should definitely get one, badger. It's radio controlled so it's pretty much dead on when it comes to accuracy, and it's solar powered so no battery changes necessary either.

You mean did he hit one of his producers because he didn't get his carrot cake at night time?
No, I was referring to the "more power" bit..

Carrotcake withdrawal is another deal all together.

Wondering if I should record my replay of my fastest lap so far on Apricot Hill or not. Don't wanna reveal my "ace in the hole" so to speak. Granted it could be enjoyable to watch, but I have my doubts.

Just analysed the replay and noticed something really strange. I'm clearly outside the track limit with all four tires, yet I didn't get disqualified?!

I'm not sure as to what happened, but from what I gathered from pd's programing in the past where if you so much as looked at a cone/bollard you got dq'd faster than a cheetah can sprint down a gazelle.

Safe to say I'm confused.

Here's the incident..

1442152685652-1513094106.jpg

Same incident just two tenths of a second apart, still no red time.
1442153011385-1421742840.jpg

And here I'm back on track, still valid time.
DSC_0283.JPG

Even more clear that I'm back on track, no red time in sight.

DSC_0284.JPG

Last edited:
Just analysed the replay and noticed something really strange. I'm clearly outside the track limit with all four tires, yet I didn't get disqualified?!

I'm not sure as to what happened, but from what I gathered from pd's programing in the past where if you so much as looked at a cone/bollard you got dq'd faster than a cheetah can sprint down a gazelle.

Safe to say I'm confused.

Here's the incident..

View attachment 445783

Same incident just two tenths of a second apart, still no red time.
View attachment 445786

And here I'm back on track, still valid time.
View attachment 445788

Even more clear that I'm back on track, no red time in sight.

View attachment 445790
Sometime they forget one curve

Back