Exeter GT Tuning

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 144 comments
England
Exeter
morans1980
Exeter_banner.jpg

Hi and welcome to Exeter GT Tuning. If you do not know of me, I tuned a lot of cars in GT6 and was involved in FITT events. I make tunes in my own style and have had a lot of success with them in seasonal events, career mode and FITT competitions. I am going to be tuning all categories of cars in GT Sport and will aim to do so in the same approach I tuned for GT6.

I look forward to seeing all my old thread joining me here and hopefully see a few new faces to enjoy this awesome new game. As always, contributors are free to chat, encourage one another and provide constructive comments based on the tunes I produce. Feel free to review any tune, post pictures and video replay links. Feel free to add me on PS4 using my PSN name.

See you all on the track and if we drive the same races, race clean and fair. Thats how we do it here.

Last edited:
The DLC issue I said on the other post is getting even worse... For some reason the duplicates of the FT1, Corvette and GTR will give a rights error and wont let me choose them. Searched in forums etc... and a lot of people is having issues with the DLCs from the Collectors edition in almost every region

The DLC issue I said on the other post is getting even worse... For some reason the duplicates of the FT1, Corvette and GTR will give a rights error and wont let me choose them. Searched in forums etc... and a lot of people is having issues with the DLCs from the Collectors edition in almost every region
I ordered the steel tin edition from amazon and received the 6 car bonus, 1.5 million credits and 60 avatars. I have had no issues with DLC cars or error messages appearing. It must be a collectors edition issue specifically, which must be annoying as that version cost more than the steel tin version I bought.

Wow!!!! It's been awhile... How are you ? Now that you are GTS ready can't wait to see what you do. A huge fab of your tuning skills that won me a tons of races & credits in GT6. what do think of the game so far... what do you think they (PD) got right and got wrong. took some time off from GT6 to play Driveclub and Project cars and get a PS4. and I changed jobs. Hope all is good with you. Cheers.. TC.

Hi @shaunm80

I used your settings on GT6, you did a good job, :)
happy to see you here !!!
is there going to be a FITT on GTS ??

see you soon :)
I am not sure if there will be a FITT event yet in GT Sport. I haven't heard of one as yet but it is very early in this game so hopefully it will restart when enough of the FITT members are playing.

woow, no smell of machine oil, clean toilets and the coffee machine isn't even working... but i see tools and cars... woow... ok... a delivery van is pulling up... let me get out of the way... aaa here is the sitting an moaning corner... i sit down and wait...
Oh yeah, it is very clean this garage. I decided to try and tune a Ferrari 458 last night, it wasn't a good first attempt so more work required to tame this N900 class beast. It had full upgrades applied so pumps out 900bhp. Beast!

I am very happy that you open your garage in GT Sport my friend. :bowdown::bowdown::cheers::cheers:
Thanks, I saw your garage a few days ago, hope it goes well and you continue the good work you started in GT6.

It's good to see your Garage here in the GT Sport forum, i'm looking forward to your tunes and online racing with the other friends :cheers:👍
I am looking forward to my tunes too. this physics model is different to GT6 and it might take a few days longer before I have any tune I feel happy presenting to you guys.

Wow!!!! It's been awhile... How are you ? Now that you are GTS ready can't wait to see what you do. A huge fab of your tuning skills that won me a tons of races & credits in GT6. what do think of the game so far... what do you think they (PD) got right and got wrong. took some time off from GT6 to play Driveclub and Project cars and get a PS4. and I changed jobs. Hope all is good with you. Cheers.. TC.

Glad I helped you out so much in GT6, I hope I can help you as much in GT Sport. I think this game is really good. the campaign mode is interesting and great for earning loads of credits and getting free cars. I have yet to experience the Online racing but I will get round to that very soon. I took a long break from GT6 playing GTA 5 and other driving games. I am a fully fledged L2/R2 driver now, no more X bashing for me :)

As for what they have wrong... Not enough content for campaign mode and also the online save only is great to stop people glitching money etc but if you lose your connection you are pretty screwed in what you can do offline. I hope they revisit that element of the game ASAP.

Can you review and tune vantage I'm playing with setting but can't male up my mind be nice to try others set ups.
What class of vantage are you referring to? Gr. 4, N400? There are a few variations in this game.

Having a lot of bad luck with prize cars... Got a Megane from a group of a Tomahawk,a Bugatti VGT and a Peugeot L750R... Also got 2 stock Genesis in less than 20 minutes and 2 S-FR in consecutive days

I am certainly looking forward to finding tunes for all cars. I early in the game just cant get a win on intermediate on dragon trail - seaside 1 single race no matter the settings I use

Cheers still work in progress but looks good on track

I will certainly be tuning that car. It looks really nice. Hopefully it handles as well as it looks.

I am certainly looking forward to finding tunes for all cars. I early in the game just cant get a win on intermediate on dragon trail - seaside 1 single race no matter the settings I use

I have just started tuning the VW Golf as I wanted to learn the physics with a lower powered car. It is pretty much there now, just a few tweaks and my first tune should be ready.

I saw that pic of a LaFerrari and got excited, I need a tune for one haha

Oh yeah, that car looks so good but the handling... not so good. That car needs work although I would have thought Ferraris would have handled better stock.. Ferraris always need work for some reason when in real life they are perfect.

Hi Shaun. Good racing with you earlier. Looking forward to trying your tunes very soon. If you need a crash test dummy to help
Test just drop me a mess on psn.

Hey, I had some good races today. Started a little crash bandicoot-like but it soon settled down. I am enjoying the online physics and tracks this game has. I will definitely ask you for help should I need help testing. Not sure which cars I am working on first. Depends on how I get on with the Golf. I have 62 cars in my garage already so I have a lot of choice already.

I will certainly be tuning that car. It looks really nice. Hopefully it handles as well as it looks.

I have just started tuning the VW Golf as I wanted to learn the physics with a lower powered car. It is pretty much there now, just a few tweaks and my first tune should be ready.

Oh yeah, that car looks so good but the handling... not so good. That car needs work although I would have thought Ferraris would have handled better stock.. Ferraris always need work for some reason when in real life they are perfect.

Hey, I had some good races today. Started a little crash bandicoot-like but it soon settled down. I am enjoying the online physics and tracks this game has. I will definitely ask you for help should I need help testing. Not sure which cars I am working on first. Depends on how I get on with the Golf. I have 62 cars in my garage already so I have a lot of choice already.

Yeah I'm loving the game. At the moment I am liking the GR4 cars the best. Noticed I was a bit off the pace since got the game. Noticed earlier this afternoon that my t500 throttle pedal was only giving 90% full throttle. Had to turn the pedals over to use the clutch as throttle now. Back up to speed now

Back