Exeter GT Tuning

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 144 comments
Hi Shaun, was hoping you'd turn up in GTS. Looking fwd to using your tunes again. I used a lot of them in GT6, finding them quick to get used to and easy to handle. Others I tried were a little "twitchy" or "pointy", although sometimes a little faster.
Good luck and BRING ON THE TUNES.
Mike (mtbmik50)

The first Victory is done :cheers:

Nr 1.JPG

I was asked how much of the circuit experiences I had completed. Here is my completion so far.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171024203028.jpg

I have been trying to tune up some cars but this game is a little different to previous GT titles. It is going to take a while to get a car I am happy publishing I think. I hope you guys are patient as I only plan on giving you the best tunes to drive. :)

View attachment 682483

Hi and welcome to Exeter GT Tuning. If you do not know of me, I tuned a lot of cars in GT6 and was involved in FITT events. I make tunes in my own style and have had a lot of success with them in seasonal events, career mode and FITT competitions. I am going to be tuning all categories of cars in GT Sport and will aim to do so in the same approach I tuned for GT6.

I look forward to seeing all my old thread joining me here and hopefully see a few new faces to enjoy this awesome new game. As always, contributors are free to chat, encourage one another and provide constructive comments based on the tunes I produce. Feel free to review any tune, post pictures and video replay links. Feel free to add me on PS4 using my PSN name.

See you all on the track and if we drive the same races, race clean and fair. Thats how we do it here.
ANYBODY KNOW A GOOD TUNE FOR THE 911 RSR PORSCHE!?!??!? MESSAGE ME I NEED HELP!

I was asked how much of the circuit experiences I had completed. Here is my completion so far.

View attachment 683436

I have been trying to tune up some cars but this game is a little different to previous GT titles. It is going to take a while to get a car I am happy publishing I think. I hope you guys are patient as I only plan on giving you the best tunes to drive. :)

Wow!!!! what is your controller setup ? and yes I will wait for the tunes that you are creating. and I know that they will rock !!!!!

Wow!!!! what is your controller setup ? and yes I will wait for the tunes that you are creating. and I know that they will rock !!!!!
I use R2/L2 with directional controls. Lots of practice with other PS4 driving games has given me better throttle control experience.

ANYBODY KNOW A GOOD TUNE FOR THE 911 RSR PORSCHE!?!??!? MESSAGE ME I NEED HELP!
I don't own this car as yet. I am waiting to see what other gift cars I get before I spend the bulk of credits. :) From what I have learned, Porsches are pretty good as standard but I only have the GT4, GT3 versions so far.

I use R2/L2 with directional controls. Lots of practice with other PS4 driving games has given me better throttle control experience.

I don't own this car as yet. I am waiting to see what other gift cars I get before I spend the bulk of credits. :) From what I have learned, Porsches are pretty good as standard but I only have the GT4, GT3 versions so far.

Yea I only changed it a bit and managed to get a 1:59 on the Maggoire track and then someone else gave me a time and I could barely get a 2:00 so I think slight changes are better...

So I am looking for a GR. 4 EVO tune. I have been messing around today with the car and was able to get a 1.53.xxx on Dragon but then had to go to work. I usually start with a tune from Exeter and then tweek to my liking and I am just a weekend race guy. Thanks in advance!!
If you can help me out, please quote and post your tune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't own this car as yet. I am waiting to see what other gift cars I get before I spend the bulk of credits. :) From what I have learned, Porsches are pretty good as standard but I only have the GT4, GT3 versions so far.[/

what are your game settings ? How did it take to get the gold in circuit experience ? are you using a game pad or did you get a wheel ?

View attachment 683436

Well done Shaun circuit experience is so cool, i am really enjoying it :)

So will you be focusing on GR3-4 or regular street cars? Im so ready to get a Corvette tune. Im having problems trying it and I know it can do better. Good luck and make me a good one.

So switching over units in options menu does not change the car settings to metric. Anyone have a quick metric conversion app.

View attachment 682483

Hi. Used your tunes on GT6. Cant wait to try the new ones on GTS.

Hi and welcome to Exeter GT Tuning. If you do not know of me, I tuned a lot of cars in GT6 and was involved in FITT events. I make tunes in my own style and have had a lot of success with them in seasonal events, career mode and FITT competitions. I am going to be tuning all categories of cars in GT Sport and will aim to do so in the same approach I tuned for GT6.

I look forward to seeing all my old thread joining me here and hopefully see a few new faces to enjoy this awesome new game. As always, contributors are free to chat, encourage one another and provide constructive comments based on the tunes I produce. Feel free to review any tune, post pictures and video replay links. Feel free to add me on PS4 using my PSN name.

See you all on the track and if we drive the same races, race clean and fair. Thats how we do it here.

Back