Exeter GT Tuning

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 144 comments
Down as in being updated and lots of new cars coming our way or just down?
The whole Psn System was down :)

psn.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Shaunm! I hope that everything is ok with you!

Just asking... if by any chance do you plan in a near future to produce any tuning for the SRT Viper GTS `02 ?

What are your thought's on the new update?

Some new cars, museum spots, and a "new" (Tsukuba) track.
Very average update my friend. Since the last month, I have not played it much and it is the only racing game I got, so I am going to play it more and see if I can get motivated.
I do miss the online Time Trials and leaderboard like we had in GT6, I wish they will be in GTS but I think PD will leave this out of the game.

I like the new cars in the update. It is a shame that the track list isn't that extensive as yet. I would have liked a few more classic tracks added in, or one new one that we havn't seen before. I would like to see more online races though, 3 races plus the championship stuff isn't enough for a game that is supposed to online specific.

I like the new cars in the update. It is a shame that the track list isn't that extensive as yet. I would have liked a few more classic tracks added in, or one new one that we havn't seen before. I would like to see more online races though, 3 races plus the championship stuff isn't enough for a game that is supposed to online specific.
I agree, I thought that there would be more options for online races...

Latest Posts

Back