Expert Class: Daytona Road - RWD Only - 600pp - @ :03, :18, :33, :48

• Thread starter JvM
  • 418 comments
Where's the one where I overtook 4 people on the first lap on the infield and won the race? :D

Great video mate, I remember that race.

Am I right in guessing there will be very few people here tonight because of Mazda Monday?

All the best
Maz

I'll try and get some races here later this noon, then will be doing the rx7 cup this evening. Will probably come back here once the mazda races die off.

JvM, you truly are one of the finest racers. Even when you're leading the race and 2nd place has lost your draft, you go through the pits to allow the guys to catch up and race close and 99% of the time that can cost you the win. A real fine example of what everyone here should aspire to. 👍

All the best
Maz

Thanks mate. :) All I care about is the fun. Couldn't care less about winning. Much more fun to race closely with one or more of you guys, than driving alone with no one nearby. And I can see that you and many others are thinking the same way. ;) 👍

Its a pity I never meet JvM or Syn online... by the time you guys start racing Ive done a crap load of 'em and I'm off :P Wanna try to give you guys a run for your money in the NSX-R, which runs pretty damn good with the F430 ;)

Anyone would like to try M3 with me here now..? ;)

Edit: Few very nice races with mr_geez. 👍 M3 vs F430. :)
Maybe little suprisingly, also the M3 is a little quicker on straight than the 430. Not as much as 512bb or Clio though, I reckon.

Hoping to see some action here again tomorrow. :) Only 3 days left.

Last edited:
I've been using the M3 round here also!

Lots of work could improve it I think, but got an OK balance.

I'll be in here tonight.

M3 was catching me out a bit that last race with you LP2K. What's your average free-run laptimes? I'm still working on a set-up for the M3, went in the wrong direction last time and struggling to find the right direction. Too much torque low down for me to manage in 2nd gear with my poxy sixaxis finger lol!

On my own the last two races, so will come back here at 20.33GMT hopefully for some RWD loving.

Anyone gunna be about tonight?

Last edited:
mr_Geez, Sinsemila, Fuzzy and myself are racing here at the minute 👍

All the best
Maz

Hey guys,

You are all making me extremely jealous, you all with your playstations and such. I'm on ski vacation in Colorado, if anyone was wondering. Glad to see you guys are having a blast!!!!!!!

I won't be back until 1/08, so there will be new events. Either way, enjoy the event while it lasts, I hope this little bit of momentum continues into the new events for us all.

- Tz

Hey guys,

You are all making me extremely jealous, you all with your playstations and such. I'm on ski vacation in Colorado, if anyone was wondering. Glad to see you guys are having a blast!!!!!!!

I won't be back until 1/08, so there will be new events. Either way, enjoy the event while it lasts, I hope this little bit of momentum continues into the new events for us all.

- Tz

I am jealous of you, want to swap positions lol

In xx03

I'll be waiting 50 seconds.

Unless you all go at 40seconds...lol

Edit: Where is everyone?

Last edited:
Hey guys,

- Tz

I’m jealous at you, I wish I was skiing at the moment. Happy holidays in the snow 👍

Joining at :48.

:D Aaand a fantastic first race with FAK and Hefesepp. 👍👍👍

Last edited:
Thanks for the races. I've got my brother visiting so I'll be playing without my GTP tag for a bit.

Thats it for me tonight guys. Thanks again fior the racing. might not make it on tomorrow, family party...yawn. if not, merry christmas everyone.

Merry christmas to you too mate! And everyone else! :cheers: :)

Now back to 430 for last or second to last one. :)

Thanks for great racing guys:tup:thats the last one for me

cant be online over the christmas days so im already missing this great event:grumpy:
Lets see what pd's christmas gift will be:)

Merry christmas to everyone:):):)

Thanks to everyone I raced today:tup:. Yet again it was awesome racing. Lets hope PD gives us more good events.

Anyone racing here at the moment? Got a sweet California tune I wanna test out on some of you :D

Merry Christmas to all our Scandinavian users for today, I hope you have a great holiday season and it's been the greatest pleasure meeting and racing with you all :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Back