Expert Class: Daytona Road - RWD Only - 600pp - @ :03, :18, :33, :48

• Thread starter JvM
  • 418 comments
It's ok no worries. 👍 Is that why you wasnt competitive with the Suzuki Swift ?

I'll be back at this event later on, definately. :)

The dog is not to blame ;) , this Suzuki is just to slow. 600PP but it lacks acceleration and power. Can brake very late with it though.

Did some tweaks at the gearbox, hopefully it helps a bit :nervous:

I'll join later ;)

Hey Syn... can you drive a little slower so I have a chance :lol: pity I messed up there... I was trying so hard to catch up! :D and sorry about the start there... I figuerd small group go at :40.. but i'll just wait til :50 next time

Classic racing Synwraith, timeattack and Animera... 👍 sorry for the love taps :D and nice battling with ya Animera!

Merry Christmas to you all!! Thanks for the great racing as always. Now if only I can get in 5 laps without making a mistake I'll have a grand Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you all!! Thanks for the great racing as always. Now if only I can get in 5 laps without making a mistake I'll have a grand Christmas.

Same here... need to focus! :ouch:

I saw timeattack07gt beautifully rescue the MOTHER of all tank-slappers at T1 in his F430 in the xx48 race, I almost went straight on just admiring that car control. Top drawer mate 👍

All the best
Maz

I saw timeattack07gt beautifully rescue the MOTHER of all tank-slappers at T1 in his F430 in the xx48 race, I almost went straight on just admiring that car control. Top drawer mate 👍

All the best
Maz

Yup there was paint trading in that race :)

Got D/Ced in the :18 race:ouch::ouch:

Lovely tune on the NSX Blitz187. I just managed a 1:54:880 in free practice. Let me see if I can keep it on track in a race.

Lovely tune on the NSX Blitz187. I just managed a 1:54:880 in free practice. Let me see if I can keep it on track in a race.

Thanks man... I'm hooked on this car :lol: love the way it handles! Have fun with it! 👍

All the best
Maz

Yea...I don't know how the hell I got into that situation to begin with though. I have some serious brain fog today :crazy: That was pretty funny when I hit the tire barrier on the entry into T1 in that last race lol. I was trying to avoid contact with you after braking really deep and the car ended up getting sideway enough to tag the tire barrier lol Thanks for waiting 👍 I'm in need of a redbull or something.

Yup there was paint trading in that race :)

Got D/Ced in the :18 race:ouch::ouch:

Sorry if I made contact. I was racing quite close to you but never saw any contact on my end. Might have just been a slight amount of lag :crazy:

Sorry if I made contact. I was racing quite close to you but never saw any contact on my end. Might have just been a slight amount of lag :crazy:

Nope, its all part of the game 👍 I made a couple of bumps in that race too... but its all in good fun, because the racing was close for the first 2 laps.. :)

Absolutely intense racing guys, thoroughly enjoying it. We're definitely sending this event off with a bang!! Just taking a breather and making sure I didn't do anything I shouldn't have by checking the forum :lol:

Those damn NSXs are so hard to get past! Incredible straightline but they sound like tractors ;)

I'll be back in a little bit hopefully, it's very very hard to stay away from this race for too long.

All the best
Maz

Hmnnn, I have never got on with the NSX, back to the F430 for the next race. 👍

I saw you were having trouble with it... Oh well, guess it doesnt agree with your driving style... ??

going to take a break... I wonder what the next events will bring us... hopefully racing as good as this 👍

Darn, I was giving Sinsemila a good run for his money in the NSX until I lost it coming out of the hairpin.

Sorry to Animera, last two races I have hit you, I bet you were thinking you had a target on your boot lid, saying hyperuk, hit me here. :lol: Sorry buddy. 👍

Sorry to Animera, last two races I have hit you, I bet you were thinking you had a target on your boot lid, saying hyperuk, hit me here. :lol: Sorry buddy. 👍

No worries. The NSX is slower through the infield so I have longer braking points compared to the F430. It makes up for it down the straights though as long as I can keep in the leaders draft.

Have a great Xmas everyone and thanks for the friendship and sportsmanship I have found here at GT-Planet. :cheers:

I'm off for a family Xmas dinner, so I'll be back later for the new events.
Long live GT5P ... 👍

Have a great Xmas everyone and thanks for the friendship and sportsmanship I have found here at GT-Planet. :cheers:

I'm off for a family Xmas dinner, so I'll be back later for the new events.
Long live GT5P ... 👍

Well said, and the same to you mate 👍 :cheers:

All the best
Maz

I'm off for now...I'll see you guys later for a few more hopefully. :) Thanks for the great racing guys. Special thanks to Sinsemila in his 599 for the awesome battles as always. 👍 Wish we had some replay footage of our super clean yet aggresive battles.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! :cheers:

Back