Expert Class: Daytona Road - RWD Only - 600pp - @ :03, :18, :33, :48

• Thread starter JvM
  • 418 comments
JvM
I could come and check that Barbie if you are still up for it. ;)

Yep coming back, I know it says I'm offline but I just thought someone else wanted the TV, but I'll be on again asap...

Oh what fun it is to whip cheating punters with more PP than me....

All the best
Maz :D

Wow that NSX was FAAAAAST on the straights! Very disheartening :lol:

Racing the Cali vs NSX made this feel like a completely different race to the F430-fest of the previous days.

All the best
Maz

Ahhaha took the F40 accidently. :P Well DC'd anyway, now with 430. :)

Maz, yeah it's fast. :) I knew the Cali is a little faster than 430 but seems that the NSX is even a little faster. ;)

JvM
Maz, yeah it's fast. :) I knew the Cali is a little faster than 430 but seems that the NSX is even a little faster. ;)

Oh I beg to differ, and I will have to prove you wrong in the remaining hours of December 24th!

And Jukka, Merry Christmas :cheers:

All the best
Maz

I hope Im home in time to catch a couple of these races.... The update should be happening soon I imagine?

I don't know...

I tried to suggest 50 seconds a while ago but not everyone agreed.

Just checked the front page and it says 50 seconds.

And Jukka, Merry Christmas :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Merry Christmas Maz :cheers:

The rule is 50secs at the moment. But it may be a little too long if theres only few of us and also not many others. If the first decides to go earlier then just follow. :D

I tried to get on last night but my PS3 wouldn't connect to the host. Why is this? Also, what do the :## numbers mean? I'm guessing minutes past the hour?

Andrew.

Hmm.. Wasn't I the host? :) I had some traffic on the line but there supposed to be plenty of bandwith left, but maybe it affected it anyway. Sorry for that.

Christmas dinner shortly. See you later guys. 👍

I'll be in an hour or so. I'm going to give Blitz' NSX tune a try while I still have the chance. :) Hope to see some of you guys out there for one last hurrah 👍

I tried to get on last night but my PS3 wouldn't connect to the host. Why is this? Also, what do the :## numbers mean? I'm guessing minutes past the hour?

Andrew.

Yeah, press the start button at exactly 03, 18, 33, 48 minutes past the hour.

I'll be in at :33...I feel kind of out of it but I'll see what I can do lol

Edit: Thanks for taking us to school Synwraith haha!! We all got beat with the stick lol. I SHOULD be ready for the next one...

Last edited:
Back