Expert Fuji 550 PP FWD only event, :00 :15 :30 :45

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,215 comments
  • 65,168 views
nissann, same experience here yesterday with Jos. :grumpy:

and there is one more, Adrian_jlg.



yeah what that red car is doing is awfull 👎
 
OMG... had to change setup for "traffic mode". Back now at 45
 
No problems. I'm the same given half the chance 👍

ok great you will get your chance sooner or later to take a piss with me

:lol:
 
Joining for a few at xx00. not driven here for a good few days, so might be a bit rusty for the first race.
 
:( sorry to everyone, especially Jase. Need more practice time...

EDIT: MUST NOT MISS GEARS :P
 
Last edited:
Nice race Cohiba! On the last lap before the straight i think I might have JUST passed you. Too bad my gear JUST ran out! :D
 
Thanks for the races guys, sorry i couldn't stay longer. will be back later.
 
Jase, that was my fault into the chicane, not the french guy. I punted him in the rear... I should have known to brake sooner with 3 cars ahead of me :dunce:
 
Race ya later matt 👍
 
Nice race Cohiba! On the last lap before the straight i think I might have JUST passed you. Too bad my gear JUST ran out! :D

Yes it was nice. Sorry to take a bit too much grass in Coca Cola on the last lap. Was sure I was going to get a penalty.


Bumper cars on the first lap of the last race :-(
 
Thanks for the bump draft MJH

Sorry if I hit you Jase72

Leave the Vino alone Burnout :)
 
Now I need some food so that I will find the strenght to press down the brake pedal to keep me from going wide in almost every corner.
 
Thanks for the bump draft MJH

Sorry if I hit you Jase72

Leave the Vino alone Burnout :)

I think I came across the front of you. I guess you had nowhere to go so my apologies to you also mate

Jase, that was my fault into the chicane, not the french guy. I punted him in the rear... I should have known to brake sooner with 3 cars ahead of me :dunce:

Yes you should know better tut tut :)
 
You all left? Makes it easier to win, but... No fun!

Going for the 30 and the 45 and I'm off.
 
Time to get the kids in the bath etc......:rolleyes: :trouble:
 
Tell me about it... The kids and myself after the .45

Enjoyable races with TheRaith82 in a GTI
 
Tell me about it... The kids and myself after the .45

Enjoyable races with TheRaith82 in a GTI


Yeah.
Italian fella pretty quick in that Golf. And clean
to 👍
 
Hello, is anyone racing this evening? I'll be in at 20:15.
 
Yeah I'm on:tup:

You still dragging that caravan around I see Fastas.
 
Hi mate, long time,...

It will be with me on the next race!
 
ARRGGH
He got me right on the line
 
Unlucky. That was my first race with a wheel! Started last and had no chance of catching you,...next time,.. *detaches caravan*
 
Sorry about the hit in the hairpin Fastas. I was knocked into you by the German in the white Integra you raced with for the next lap.
 
Sorry about the hit in the hairpin Fastas. I was knocked into you by the German in the white Integra you raced with for the next lap.

No problem, I didn't come off to badly anyhow:tup:

I also noticed the German was using a 'different' racing line, that's so annoying:grumpy:
 
Back