• 1,215 comments

Paulie

VF Ute Driver
Premium
Australia
QLD, Down Under
GTP_Paulie
Paulie LDP
I imagine this is where I will spend a lot of time, even though the PP limit is set too high for most average FWD cars. I will check back very soon with the times we can race at.:) Come on 147, show me some of that old magic..........

Edit: Cars run at the same speed as the old Fuji 550 on N3 tyres, amazing. Anyway, I'm glad to report my 147 is back in form :D serving it to some Integras already hah hah.:cheers:

Last edited:
I just tried this race and i love it :) there were eight of us on the grid the other severn all being in integras, i started sixth (not in an Integra) and won by over eight seconds 👍

:lol: Thats later. I'm on the Boddintons now

LOL 👍 Just had another great race Severn cars only two the same (integras), lost to GirlsTeam_Andrea in a Mini :crazy:

EDIT: Here is a dilemma, i have been racing the Focus on R1's with min weight and reduced power to get the PP's to 550, i have just tried S3's and find that i can get the same lap times in fact one lap was quicker, but here is the problem, on S3's i can use min weight and max power but the PP's will only reach 544 meaning i always start first, is this an unfair advantage?

Last edited:
LOL 👍 Just had another great race Severn cars only two the same (integras), lost to GirlsTeam_Andrea in a Mini :crazy:

EDIT: Here is a dilemma, i have been racing the Focus on R1's with min weight and reduced power to get the PP's to 550, i have just tried S3's and find that i can get the same lap times in fact one lap was quicker, but here is the problem, on S3's i can use min weight and max power but the PP's will only reach 544 meaning i always start first, is this an unfair advantage?

What kind of lap times are you getting then? (Or is it in the lap time thread which I haven't checked yet). I was using R3 tyres for my 147 which seemed to be the fastest, but probably thanks to a lowsy power curve, the Focus I imagine would be more flexible. The way I see it, if lap times for you are always the same on S3s as to R1s, you should probably use the R1s. If however S3s are providing a clean cut definite speed advantage then I have no problem with it.:)

What kind of lap times are you getting then? (Or is it in the lap time thread which I haven't checked yet). I was using R3 tyres for my 147 which seemed to be the fastest, but probably thanks to a lowsy power curve, the Focus I imagine would be more flexible. The way I see it, if lap times for you are always the same on S3s as to R1s, you should probably use the R1s. If however S3s are providing a clean cut definite speed advantage then I have no problem with it.:)

With R1's my fastest lap was a 1 53:235, with S3's it was a 1:54:179, but starting with S3's gives me a big advantage at the start because i always start first, with S3's my finnishing place is always better??

With R1's my fastest lap was a 1 53:235, with S3's it was a 1:54:179, but starting with S3's gives me a big advantage at the start because i always start first, with S3's my finnishing place is always better??

Then I'd say use R1 tyres please. Making your car slower to get a better grid position is generally not accepted in GTP time slots to my knowledge.

i've hit a 1.52 in the integra type R, & 1.53 in the focus ST,both with R1 tyres...they seem to be a close battle on the track though. 👍

i've hit a 1.52 in the integra type R, & 1.43 in the focus ST,both with R1 tyres...they seem to be a close battle on the track though. 👍

You mean '53 for the Focus?:sly:

I've done 1'52.5 in the Focus, which my tune for is now released if anyone wants it.

sorry for the bumps steve. Out of practice of driving around other people
No probs mate, it was not on purpose so dont worry 👍
Then I'd say use R1 tyres please. Making your car slower to get a better grid position is generally not accepted in GTP time slots to my knowledge.

I see what you mean but those times were my fastest lap times, in overall race times i find that the S3's are quicker and i prefer the feel of the S3's, so do i go back to R1's to please people and go at 550 or race on S3's at 544 and have fun and stil be competitive??

I know the rules and intentions of GTP but if this scenario crops up what am i to do??

1.52.2 in the focus then with alittle help by GTP_burnout by getting his slipsteam..
nice race 👍

that was an even better race.!!! could proberly squeeze a 1.51 out of the focus,👍 my own tune too :)

that was an even better race.!!! could proberly squeeze a 1.51 out of the focus,👍

Yes! Nice side by side, and loved the drag race 👍

S3 on the rear without suspension adjustments was very hard... I'm sweating!

Going again

1.51 with the integra :sly: it just gets faster & faster haha

Anyway i'm off,be back tomorrow for some battles!!!

Great racing guys 👍

ive had one of the best battles on here today with a Japanese, he was called tsuchia_keiichi & he spoke english alittle which was a bonus,hes a respectable driver,side by side all the way.i met him before ,but hes just come back on racing. great race!!

Last edited:
Yes, I saw it from behind after a few mistakes. Too bad he disconnected the next race on me when on lap 3 he saw he couldn't get back the 3,5 secs I had on him... did a 1.55 first lap and a 1.52.low on clean air. That's my best with R1 on Front and S3 on Rear.

I'm off too. Gonna take a peak to choose a RDW to tune and then to sleep.

Nice racing! I missed this

I see what you mean but those times were my fastest lap times, in overall race times i find that the S3's are quicker and i prefer the feel of the S3's, so do i go back to R1's to please people and go at 550 or race on S3's at 544 and have fun and stil be competitive??

I know the rules and intentions of GTP but if this scenario crops up what am i to do??

In that case I have no idea what to do, in my eyes I don't care, you do what you wanna do, in other's eyes, I don't know......

You thrashed my Integra with the ol' 147 tune yesterday

Me? Thanks.:D Love that old 147.:dopey:

i manage a 1.55.2xx on Fuji with the Alfa. Citroen, Focus and Integra are easily 2 seconds faster in hands of a good driver.

I just love the little alfa :)

Just had a great race with GirlsTeam_Andrea again, i asked her what tune she was using? she told me she had it from this Forum and it was the Lions Den tune, i just tried this tune and done my quickest lap yet in the Focus a 1:52:976, i cant believe there are guys that are two seconds quicker :ouch:

Loving all these new events and especially this one (Go Kart-like fun!), but like with any event there are the idiots. So far i've been able to beat them in the corners (despite being smashed into and rammed a lot) but then they catch up on the straights and so the cycle continues.

A lot seem to be from novice events as their racing line and application of throttle/brakes is terrible.

Can't wait to try some of the tuner setups, will hopefully be able to leave the clowns standing!

Seeing a competitor purposefully swing away from your car and then into you to knock you wide of the apex is very frustrating.

Back