Expert Fuji 550 PP FWD only event, :00 :15 :30 :45

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,215 comments
Let us know the new event Roomboter

I need to practise. I want kowalski of my back 💡

im testing something. hope it works out fine. maybe we have a fun event next fridaynight 👍

i might have to open a new threat for this one

Last edited:
i am sorry if this is not the place to write this but i have to say that GTP drivers are really really fast.and very clear racers.
2-3 days ago i was lucky to see GTP_MobySPD:tup:
we had 3 races at fuji just the 2 of as:ouch:
really fast and he was pushing me like hell.very fast especially at the close corners.
really like the races and i hope to find you again soon.
for the record usually i make at fuji 1,51 high but if you have Moby at the back you are just making to many mistakes:nervous:

i am sorry if this is not the place to write this but i have to say that GTP drivers are really really fast.and very clear racers.
really fast and he was pushing me like hell.very fast especially at the close corners.
for the record usually i make at fuji 1,51 high but if you have Moby at the back you are just making to many mistakes:nervous:

you've missed the real action. we all had it goin on last friday night here. moby was present as well. Start reading from read post #1125. Then you know why you’ve missed the action.

For next Friday night click here

Thanks for the nice words. But I'm not fast :dopey:
Many tagged racer is quicker then me , GTP, GTRP, GTRos, IRT , BHT to name a few.
I remember the races , fast an highly enjoyable.
Shame most of the tagged drivers have lost interest in Fuji FWD. But I stick to it , because it is fun with the FWD cars, with the Integra my favourite car there.
I think you're on my friends list now. So if you're online give me a PM and i'll will race you at Fuji with pleasure 👍

Had some fun tonight at Fuji.
Lately there were no or very little tagged drivers over here. But today I hit the jackpot 👍
Finally had some races like in the old days. To the limit but clean.
Thanks to the GTro drivers who give me a good run for my money.
And a apology for some stupid :grumpy: passing manouvres that didn't work out that well

Back