Expert Fuji 550 PP FWD only event, :00 :15 :30 :45

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,215 comments
  • 65,168 views
K??????oter ? Clean racer as far as I know?

No I meant the one that took out both of us at the end of the straight with nice sideswipe.
 
who's on tonight

oldnail jase and my will be on with the golf gti

maybe it will be turning into a golf gti cup tonight
 
Had a good race with oldnail. He gracefully refrained from passing me on the final straight.
 
Had a good race with oldnail. He gracefully refrained from passing me on the final straight.

And that was in a Golf!

We need to get Natalie 1990 involved, she is always around and very good and fair too! (always on sticky tyres because she says she doesn't know anything about cars!) she is quick though!
 
And that was in a Golf!

We need to get Natalie 1990 involved, she is always around and very good and fair too! (always on sticky tyres because she says she doesn't know anything about cars!) she is quick though!

yes she is
 
in @ :30
 
made some changes to oldnails tune send them later by PM
 
I'm sticking to my Focus. I agree about Natalie_1990 as well even if she did beat me.
 
i don't really like the golf

the oldnail with some roomboter style tune :lol: still needs a little fix btw
 
I found it quite surprising that a tune with L1 S2 tyres understeered.

That's it for me tonight. My PS3 doesn't want to connect to the network anymore.
 
im switching to the integra
 
that was an intense one with oldnail some irt guy and me

edit where are you steve
 
Watch out for poderst(ES) in a blue Focus, dirtiest racer i have ever come across 👎
 
So when I change to the GTI you all bring Integras. Thanks a lot...
 
So when I change to the GTI you all bring Integras. Thanks a lot...

I'm in now with the Gti
Can handle the Integra well, but the GTi is more of a challenge to keep up with the fast tegs
 
Last edited:
So when I change to the GTI you all bring Integras. Thanks a lot...

When I'm in an Integra I can nearly keep up with you in the GTI!
 
So anyway. I'll be back att :30 and I will be driving something else than an Integra.

Hope I didn't mees you up with my bumpdraft TT.
 
New personal best race time for me 9:30:703. I've no idea at all how I can get into those low 20's and better.
 
New personal best race time for me 9:30:703. I've no idea at all how I can get into those low 20's and better.

Hi there,

I use a 5.288 FG, R2-S3 tyres for getting into the 9,22's ( with some slipstreaming).
If you like, i can give you my setup.
 
There's nothing wrong with the setup of the car. It's a lack of driver talent :)
 
Sorry Calcifer. My phone rang.
 
Hi guys, I'll be in for a few, still trying to get used to wheel - braking points are a bit out at the moment!
 
Guys, watch out for AFCnumber01. Was minding my own business round the long right hand sweeper, when here comes AFCnumber01, punts me sideways, punts me again spinning me off and fortunately him into the barrier. And then sends a message thanking me for f*&@ing up his race...nice!!
 
Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with the setup of the car. It's a lack of driver talent :)

use all of the tarmac of the track mate (the wideness of the track) coca cola for example you can go much more to the right side of the track before you break and turn in to the left.

fuji track layout
 
Crispy74. I slowed and let you passed because I think it was my loss of control in 100R that caused you to spin. Sorry.
 
Well,

Have to go again, thanks to IRT Miko, Calcifer, Scleeve, Tyed tyres, Cripspy for some fine racing.
 
Has everybody gone? Two races with no GTP tags. Still good racing with BTH_szoag and Natalie_1990. More runners would help though.
 
Some great racing with GTP_Member and others so far! Scleeve is going well in the Golf against Play 4 Fun (Integra) with lots of weaving going on between them on the straight! I wasn't quite close enough in my oversteering Focus to get involved!
 
Last edited:
Back