Export video to pc/usb

• Thread starter Herrybo79
  • 8 comments
On the PS4, go in to the capture gallery, options button -> copy to USB, select the things you want to copy and bobs yer uncle.

If you're looking to export the actual replay file you could try this from the WRS FAQs. It's for PS3 so I don't know if it will work the same for GTS on PS4.

How do I post/view a replay?

To view a replay, download the replay, unzip it and put it on to your USB stick. Take your USB stick to your PS3, plug it in, select the USB stick in the Saved Data section on your PS3 XMB menu, find the replay you want to view on your USB, tap triangle and select Copy. Now go in to GT6 and navigate to the gallery. Scroll all the way to the right and click on the button "Open List" under Load File(s). Select the replay you have copied onto the PS3 and it will appear in the replay gallery.

If you're looking to export an actual video file (MP4 for ex.) I don't think you can do that from within the game. At least I haven't found a way yet. You could use the PS4 "share" function to record the replay which will save it as a video file. In my experience it hasn't been great quality but you may be able to mess around with settings to get it looking good.

The problem I see in doing this is that the video quality will not be in 4K resolution. I believe once you exported to the USB, it will become 1080p resolution.

Hm, there is no way to export from gts to PlayStation, only for pictures, so the only way will be the share button, which I dońt like..... also the saved videos are not shown in the ps4 menu.... other ideas?

What I've done is to just watch the replay and record it through the PS4's share functionalities. But yes, there are limitations in terms of quality.

However I think you need proper capture device to get the 4k replay in a recognizable video format on your PC.

Replays can be shared in the activity feed. They will eventually be releasing the "social features" and profiles on gran-turismo.com. Perhaps you'll be able to grab a video from that? Or at least play it there?

Latest Posts

Back