extreme hp cars.

Pretty damn impossible, as for the car my bet is the escudo given you username and as for power, 12 BHP.

Actually, his profile says:

Interests:
Driving my 250,000 hp escudo hybrid past the speed of light.

So, it seems like its not much of a question then.

And, since I'm here....

Yaaaris powAr.

hybrid10.jpg

pretty close daan. right on with the escudo base, and your yaris is only 200,000 hp different than mine. all 4 cars have the escudo BASE, but different BODIES.

wanna know the hp? 580,000 hp.

it used to be 250,000, but then i found the nifty little garage editor. the first time i tried it, it froze my game. second time i got it right.

pretty close daan. right on with the escudo base, and your yaris is only 200,000 hp different than mine. all 4 cars have the escudo BASE, but different BODIES.

wanna know the hp? 580,000 hp.

But WHY is the only question here... And "Because you can" isn't good enough !..

What's the point of having a 580,000bhp car that will be undriveable anywhere other than the test course?

Yeah, it may cause uncontrollable oversteer, or amazing understeer.
Also it can really deep fry your tires in the matter of seconds.

No - it just doesn't go anywhere. I did the maximum-powered Loctite Skyline... A tap of the accelerator, even a gnat fart near it, and the tach goes ballistic and never stops.

its called traction control

What is? A tachometer going ballistic when the car is stationary will not be helped by traction control.

and if that limits your speed well then just turn it off.

Traction Control doesn't limit speed. It limits available revs while the tyres are slipping, effectively limiting acceleration.

No - it just doesn't go anywhere. I did the maximum-powered Loctite Skyline... A tap of the accelerator, even a gnat fart near it, and the tach goes ballistic and never stops.

You mean, the thing is too powerful for the rev-limiter to stop?

In an experiment with GT4 hybrids, a 50,000HP Fiat Punto managed to eat up the whole gas of tank, before the countdown even finished. And while revving, a similar thing to what you described happened - the needle jumped up in an instant, making very, very loud squeaking noises (probably hitting very high revs). However, it kept coming back, which was quite funny to hear.

Back