"EyeStudios!" A sneak preview to my newest venture.

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 35 comments
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001

Do you have a life besides searching through GTP and kicking in open doors with weak comments?

yeah i do have a life and im not saying what youre doing isnt good, its great but there is a life beyond a PC mate. Go out with friends and enjoy it because in 5 years or so youll be working 5 days a week and you simply wont have the time to do things you wish you could do.

Originally posted by Dudebusta

yeah i do have a life and im not saying what youre doing isnt good, its great but there is a life beyond a PC mate. Go out with friends and enjoy it because in 5 years or so youll be working 5 days a week and you simply wont have the time to do things you wish you could do.

How about 7 days a week? Being a dad and a husband, working, running a studio, playing in a band, I figure what ever gives you satisfaction as long as it's not at the expense of others, then kudos to all. If for you Dudebusta, going out with your friend(s) is what gives you satisfactions, then great. If Snoop gets satisfactions from creating artistic graphics, then so be it.

I get satisfaction from a lot of things and try to do it all, but I'm not about to impose any opinions of what "my" fun is on anyone else, just because someone is doing something that I don't.

Wow, how's that for a soap box? I'll get off now....

~Peace~

ive always been someone thats really tight with friends and i guess its hard to understand how someone can devote their everything to something that...i dunno...its hard to explain but you get my drift right?

didnt mean to offend its just weird for me thats all.

oh and nice soap box :cool: ;)

Originally posted by Dudebusta

Aaaargh! I have a lot friends but this vacation I'm just stuck in the middle of my karting season so I can't really go out in the weekends.

Back