F1 2011 do you plan to get it?

United States
Arizona
HamiltonMP427
Seeing as it will be coming out on windows and PS3 I have to wonder how many people will get it. I really want to get it but I don't want it to be all that easy and I want to have a more challenging experience but more so I'd love to run an online racing series when the game does come out I've seen these F1 online series done for rFactor and thought it'd be more fun with the actual f1 cars.

^ There is an example of the F1 racing series done with rFactor and it seems like alot of fun and would be even better with the real cars.

Ah, yes I forgot about that being there I'm so use to clicking GT5 questions when I have a race related question that I just quickly posted up
Sorry.

I'll definitely be getting it. I've been playing a lot of F1 2010 and it's amazing. The devs said 2011 would be much more difficult to win a race. DRS and KERS are going to be in the 2011 version and ONLINE COOP CHAMPIONSHIP! 👍

I can't wait to get online and race with my friend on my team. :dopey:

Probably..but Codemasters ruined it compared to the original series..:ouch: In my opinion of course.

I will be buying and playing the hell out of it I'm sure

But I am also building a new rig for rFactor 2 and Battlefield 3, so we will see what my priorities change to once those 2 games come out :)

Probably..but Codemasters ruined it compared to the original series..:ouch: In my opinion of course.

Interesting. Which one do you class as being the original series? On a side note, used to live in Paisley myself.

In regards to the op, I will be buying it for PS3.

I will for sure. I recently got a dfgt and it's amazing the difference it makes while playing the game now versus with a controller. I haven't raced online yet with the wheel because I'm still getting used to it but yeah, I'll be playing 2011.

Would any of you be willing to do a system like the video I showed where we all qualify and who ever is fastest gets to run the 1 and 2 slot and so on. Then we race a season? With the F1 points and what not and post it here to get other people to join?

well done akmuq.. 👍

and yeah cant wait for it.. :D

Oh yeeeeaaaaahhh. I'm definatley getting this. I've lost F1 2010:(

I've lost like 3 copies of it, been to Gamestop to sell it and buy it back probably like 10 times lol..

Everytime I think I'm done with it, I start fiending for it again lol

Considering that I have been just blowing through my 2nd & 3rd seasons within' the past month or so, I will definitely be getting F1 2011. Something about it, even after 2 hours that keeps me wanting to move on to the next round.

I will surely pre order this game. Love to race online and can't wait to see coop multiplayer !

Also split screen at last is coming. I haven't seen in any gameplay using of DRS. Hope to see it in action.

Considering that I have been just blowing through my 2nd & 3rd seasons within' the past month or so, I will definitely be getting F1 2011. Something about it, even after 2 hours that keeps me wanting to move on to the next round.

It's so addicting! Especially if you are doing good in the season and it's a close battle for the WDC

Back