[F1 2012] Video Thread

• Thread starter Adrianf1
  • 111 comments
Spain
Madrid
Hello everyone, I open this post to be putting the videos of F1 2012, in this case first the demo and the next week the complete game. Here we go!

F1 2012 - Young Driver Test [Ultra Graphics Settings DX11 / Full HD]

đź‘Ť

F1 2012 Demo - Yas Marina Day/Night Transition (Wet) / Onboard [Ultra Graphics Settings DX11 / Full HD]

---------

Comparative Lap: F1 Real vs F1 2012 Demo @ Monza [Ultra Graphics Settings DX11 / Full HD]

Thank you very much, guys!

More videos:

F1 2012 vs F1 2011 - Graphics & Sound Comparison

Last edited:
Omg, simply amazing. Those graphics :drool:

I wish ps3 had graphics like that ... what are the spec for PC to run it on max?

I'm running the same settings. i7-3770, GTX680, 16GB RAM, SSD. Then again, the game doesn't drop below 80 FPS and it seems F1 2012 has been optimized for PC as well. I can't try running it on my old computer since it's still on XP but I'm sure it could run it on Ultra as well (as opposed to High in 2011): Core2Quad 2.6GHZ, 2GB RAM, 9800GTX, HDD.

Wow the pc version looks awesome. I'm not going to get a new pc just for one game but I will get F1 2012. Can't wait.

Singapore Grand Prix [Ultra Graphics Settings DX11 / Full HD]

Belgian Grand Prix [Ultra Graphics Settings DX11 / Full HD]

Last edited:
Comparative Circuit - F1 2011 vs F1 2012 @ Suzuka [Full HD]

F1 2012 - FPS Benchmark Test - Ultra Settings (Radeon HD 7850 OC) [Full HD]

Only 25% i never got through a whole season in 2011 so i want to get out of the Williams asap, its understeery and the back wants to step out. Can't wait to get in the Vodaphone McLaren

Last edited:
I was 5th but Rosberg drs past me and blocked me in the first turn with two laps to go. He caught me after the pit stop i was just in front of Hamilton in first when i stopped

Last edited:
finished 14th in Malaysia. China is going a bit better, up to 5th and got good pace after the first part of the race, having a break to watch the Singapore GP qualifying now :)

I uploaded it with a phone so apologies about the quality.

Back