[F1 2012] Video Thread

• Thread starter Adrianf1
  • 111 comments
^ You didn't have 2 wheels on track. Is that classed as an illegal pass? Did the game give a penalty?

No penalty, I'm assuming because of the tight first corner and the long line out of the pit lane. Some run off gives you the auto brake penalty that one doesn't

SKD420
No penalty, I'm assuming because of the tight first corner and the long line out of the pit lane. Some run off gives you the auto brake penalty that one doesn't

He he. Good move anyways.

Might do a couple of hot lap vids later, just hooked up my wheel so I can feel less embarrassed about my awful driving.

Why is the track surface texture still so so bad in the tunnel at Monaco? It just looks like a sea of tarmac in the game...making the bumps look like some crazy camber in the tunnel.
In fact, most of the track surface textures are missing - barely any road markings in some places.

Hello everyone, here a new comparative video:

Project CARS vs F1 2012 - Comparative Circuit @ Monza [Ultra Graphics Settings DX11 / Full HD]

Hi guys, here a triple comparison video:

Project CARS vs F1 2012 vs Real Life @ Silverstone [Ultra Graphics Settings DX11 / Full HD]

Back