F1 2014 THG FORMULA ONE ONLINE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Thread starter IsaacIII
  • 16 comments
Netherlands
MAASTRICHT-AACHEN AREA
THG-IsaacIII
We just started a F1 2014 Championship, and would love to have some more drivers racing in this.

Anyone interested?

THG FORMULA ONE
powered by TheHumbleGuys | R A C I N G T E A M

PSN ID HOST : THG-nellrem

PSN ID RACEDIRECTOR : con_reece

LONDON TIMEZONE

The races are every

Tuesday at 9pm

and

F1 2014 game invites go out on PSN/PS3 at 8:45pm, so 15 minutes before start.

Practice is held during the week before to determine the cars that everyone is in as the car performance is set to 2014. This is to help the field be closed up and this works by the faster drivers getting the slowest cars and the slower drivers getting the quicker cars.

The rules are simple : race fair and clean and have a good time.

THG F1 2014 EVENTS

P.s. I should suggest to all drivers who like to participate, to post their PSN ID in here. I pass the message after that.

PLEASE POST YOUR PSN ID IN HERE IF YOU LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE F1 2014 THG FORMULA ONE CHAMPIONSHIP!

N-JOY !

:gtpflag:

If you want the direct line to HOST and RACE DIRECTOR :

PSN ID HOST : THG-nellrem
PSN ID RACEDIRECTOR : con_reece

50%
If you want to particpate, send a PM on your PSN/PS3 to the race director mentioned above.

N-JOY!

Hi , i would like to join in the future but firstly can any one help me with the steering wheel settings for F12014. I have the g27 but struggling with my steering settings.

Hi , i would like to join in the future but firstly can any one help me with the steering wheel settings for F12014. I have the g27 but struggling with my steering settings.

Since you have the same wheel I do, I think I can help.

Great @RACECAR, I am ready when ever you are.
At the moment I participate in the S.N.A.I.L.[spec]Racing league on sunday nights

I was in S.N.A.I.L. last year (I was actually invited). Considering joining back in now that things have settled.

Anyhow, what do you need help with? Are you trying to set it up or finding the right settings for it?

I was in S.N.A.I.L. last year (I was actually invited). Considering joining back in now that things have settled.

Anyhow, what do you need help with? Are you trying to set it up or finding the right settings for it?

You should come back to it. It's evolved so much with a few more international drivers. not many but getting there hehe. I am in div 5 atm and it's great fun all round.
Yes what i need hep with i s the advanced wheel settings. I can't quite find the the sweet spot for the steering and refuse to believe that the game is just not suited to the g27 and just want to know what settings guys with g27s have theirs set on and i can build from there.

You should come back to it. It's evolved so much with a few more international drivers. not many but getting there hehe. I am in div 5 atm and it's great fun all round.
Yes what i need hep with i s the advanced wheel settings. I can't quite find the the sweet spot for the steering and refuse to believe that the game is just not suited to the g27 and just want to know what settings guys with g27s have theirs set on and i can build from there.

Well, here's some settings I found (Can't remember who had these):

Steering Deadzone: 0%
Steering Saturation: 40%
Steering Linearity: 0
Throttle Deadzone: 0%
Throttle Saturation: 0%
Brake Deadzone: 0%
Brake Saturation: 0%

Admittedly this is from f1 2013 but for me it works quite good on F1 2014 as well.

Out of curiosity, what are your feedback settings?

Well, here's some settings I found (Can't remember who had these):

Steering Deadzone: 0%
Steering Saturation: 40%
Steering Linearity: 0
Throttle Deadzone: 0%
Throttle Saturation: 0%
Brake Deadzone: 0%
Brake Saturation: 0%

Admittedly this is from f1 2013 but for me it works quite good on F1 2014 as well.

Out of curiosity, what are your feedback settings?

Thanks . I will try that out and see. I can't remember exactly what they are but i do know i havent gone above 40 on any of them and no lower than 20 i think.

Well if you want, feel free to try these in addition to that advanced Wheel Settings:

Feedback
: On
Enviromental Effects: 100%
Feedback Strength: 10%
Wheel Weight: 100%

See if that helps.

Back