F1 2015!

Discussion in 'F1 2010-2016' started by durbanpoison100, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Patrick

Patrick Premium

Anyone having issues with multiplayer on XB1? My buddy and I just bought it and our games freeze when we choose multiplayer. :/

2. True-blue-8

True-blue-8

Really annoying you cant save replays of races (as far as I know? yet to find anything about it). Finally got back on my PS4 after a few months away, started a new career as Carlos Jr, and race 2 could be considered an absolute all time classic. Stream broke half way through, as I was intending to put the videos up on youtube so was left without the ending. Shame as best race I've had in months, including my GT6 racing :lol:

3. DaveyGT1

DaveyGT1

Just got the game. How come after the 1st update, the McLaren/Honda completely changes to a different model?

4. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

The game at launch was based on the cars from the tests. The update brings that car model up to the one we see later In the 2015 season.

5. VXR

VXR

I got this today for £7 on Xbox. Looking forward to doing full races. I haven't done that since F1 '97 when I last put serious time into a Formula game.

6. Mike_grpA

Mike_grpA

Would have been better off buying a used copy of 2016 mate. I reckon you'd be able to pick one up for less than $10, and it's about eleventy gajillion times better than 2015. 2015 is pretty crap tbh.

If anyone wants a copy of F1 2015, I've got one I'd be happy to give away for free.