F1 2015!

Anyone having issues with multiplayer on XB1? My buddy and I just bought it and our games freeze when we choose multiplayer. :/

Really annoying you cant save replays of races (as far as I know? yet to find anything about it). Finally got back on my PS4 after a few months away, started a new career as Carlos Jr, and race 2 could be considered an absolute all time classic. Stream broke half way through, as I was intending to put the videos up on youtube so was left without the ending. Shame as best race I've had in months, including my GT6 racing :lol:

Just got the game. How come after the 1st update, the McLaren/Honda completely changes to a different model?

The game at launch was based on the cars from the tests. The update brings that car model up to the one we see later In the 2015 season.

I got this today for £7 on Xbox. Looking forward to doing full races. I haven't done that since F1 '97 when I last put serious time into a Formula game.

VXR
I got this today for £7 on Xbox. Looking forward to doing full races. I haven't done that since F1 '97 when I last put serious time into a Formula game.

Would have been better off buying a used copy of 2016 mate. I reckon you'd be able to pick one up for less than $10, and it's about eleventy gajillion times better than 2015. 2015 is pretty crap tbh.

If anyone wants a copy of F1 2015, I've got one I'd be happy to give away for free.

Sorry to dig this old place up, but I would like to know if there are any solutions for the issue I am having with the PS4 version. Doing the 2014 Season Mode and resumed from a save of Q3 in Hungary. Every time I complete the session and the cutscene plays, the game just crashes.

Update: tried to uninstall and then reinstall. Still doesn't work, just keeps doing the same thing. Not sure why it's now doing this when it was just fine before.

Last edited:
Update: tried to uninstall and then reinstall. Still doesn't work, just keeps doing the same thing. Not sure why it's now doing this when it was just fine before.

Damn, that's a pain.
I hope someone here knows the answer 👍 come on :gtplanet:...

After a long while, reinstalled it. Decided to go for a quick race just for small test and it didn't freeze on the podium celebration so that looked promising. Tryed the game save and finally, completed Q3 without it crashing at the cutscene 👍

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back