F1 2015!

This is now £17.99 on PSN store for PS Plus members. Tempting at that price.
giphy.gif

:lol:

This is now £17.99 on PSN store for PS Plus members. Tempting at that price.

Meanwhile in the US, it was $40.96 but only for three days.

Wonderful, because nobody here would've wanted something much lower :rolleyes:

Got a PS4 for Christmas and after seeing a lot of streams of this game I was tempted by the AI ability, so it was the main game I wanted. And, it did not disappoint. In fact, it exceeded what I thought it would be.

The graphics are amazing, even the driver's aesthetics (which what I saw were awful) actually looked awesome and more life-like than I imagined. (Have not added the new updates, not connected it online yet) and the racing was awesome. Best I've had to be honest.

If anyone wants to race sometime let me know. Loving the game :)

merry Christmas all :cheers:

I said I was going to skip 2015 unless I saw it on a significant sale. Well, today I saw it on sale for $30 CDN, which is about 50% off, so I bought it.

$31 AUD in the PSN store while I saw it for $79 at my local JB HI FI, so I may aswell buy it from the store. I'm looking forward to my first F1 game but not looking forward to going back to a controller since I have no wheel. I'm looking to buy a full T300RS set up which will be a massive step from my DFGT. I look forward to picking a not so good team as if I were a new driver just starting out.

$31 AUD in the PSN store while I saw it for $79 at my local JB HI FI, so I may aswell buy it from the store. I'm looking forward to my first F1 game but not looking forward to going back to a controller since I have no wheel. I'm looking to buy a full T300RS set up which will be a massive step from my DFGT. I look forward to picking a not so good team as if I were a new driver just starting out.

The Mclaren is a great car, it's still a back midfield car, so good to start in for some action, but it handles nice and is very easy on it's tyres. Some of the front midfield cars like the Force India, although faster due to the Merc PU, don't feel anywhere near as nice to drive.

PS4 – v1.07

• Increased the severity of the strict rules.
  • Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when loading a mid-session save created on a previous version of the game.
  • Fixed a bug where some players would not have the strict corner cutting rules enabled despite the host setting them to be on.
  • Fixed an issue where players could not change their tyres on the grid after completing an earlier OSQ session on the same track.
  • Fixed an issue where the host would be unable to see a client’s car after they selected the “return to garage” option.
  • Fixed an issue where a player could be prevented from leaving their garage after another player selected the “return to garage” option.
  • Fixed an issue where players joining sessions in progress would slow down transitions to and from the lobby.
  • Fixed an issue where a session would fail to start if multiple players joined simultaneously.

Any Pad users (for PS4 preferably) ?

No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to make the tyres go the minimum needed stint, even when i'm being extremely gentle. It's ruining my races and I don't want to turn the difficulty down. Any suggestions please?

Any Pad users (for PS4 preferably) ?

No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to make the tyres go the minimum needed stint, even when i'm being extremely gentle. It's ruining my races and I don't want to turn the difficulty down. Any suggestions please?

Yeah you've gotta really be careful with the tyres on some cars. I noticed when I was driving the Manor, I was consistently overdriving the car, which was chewing the tyres up in no time. For the first five or so laps I'd be stretching my lead over my team mate dramatically, and then I'd reach the point where my tyres were getting worse than his, and he'd start eventually reeling me back in, and we'd be in a battle leading up to the pit window. This was on the hardest difficulty, and using a wheel.

On a pad I can imagine it'd be very difficult to look after the tyres. Some cars are quite gentle on their tyres though, most notably the Mclarens. Give them a go if you haven't already, they're not fast, but you can push hard in them all race long.

So for those that have this (I can't remember if this was already asked so sorry if its the same ol' question), can you save online replays?

Well crap, looks like video capture will still be a pain.

60% off on Steam until 22/03/2016.

Edit: That was just a waste of money. Seriously, Geoff Crammond's F1 games felt better than this. I'm so disappointed in it. Back to PCARS for me.

Last edited:
Why is there no talk about F1 2015 here?

Cannot wait until this it out on next gen! #PS4
At the moment no dates are confirmed however, there was word that it was expected to be out sometime in March this year. (This was before F1 2014 was released on PS3) which is quite disappointing.

I do hope we have something to look forward to soon!

Please post news, views and expectations here for all to enjoy!
Because very few people bought this game, is the worst F1 game issued by Codemaster.

Wrong. That goes to 2010.
How?

For a first crack at F1 it was a great game. Graphics needed work, the cars didn't have grest sounds or real steering wheels, physics weren't very friendly, but the UI and career mode the game was praised for got removed. They have only removed features from their games since then.

It's £15.99 until the 18th in the UK. Is it worth picking up for that price?

VBR
It's £15.99 until the 18th in the UK. Is it worth picking up for that price?

$17.50 on Xbone... Any problems on that version?

F1 2015 is simply the best F1 game ever in my opinion. Even better then F1 Championship Edition (F1 2006). It just only misses a Career, Safety Car and proper online servers. But having no career is not a big problem, i just always imagine i am actually the driver.

So for only $17.50/15.99 pounds you would be crazy not getting it if you love the F1 Series.

There is one thing this game misses, but that's not the games fault: great engine sounds!

It really is a shame the cars fon't produce that high pitch anymore.

Just got this for £12.50 on xbox one, not bad for that price for sure, worth that just to use it to do few laps of each track before the real races on TV...

Can anyone share good g27 setup for f1 2015? Just bought the game but ffb doesnt feel good (weak in the centre when no turning). Using pad for the time being

$17.50 on Xbone... Any problems on that version?

I got it when it had just released and paid 100 aud which was a rip off but you know what for that price you're saying I'd buy it. Frame rate is quite choppy and there's quite a bit of screen tearing even when hot lapping, yep just with one car on track. It runs at 900p so image quality looks sort of muddy and not very detailed. There's a digital foundry analysis on youtube that's worth a look if you want to see how it actually performs and see the fps graphs and suff.

Back