F1 2017 Patch 1.6 Released on PC, Consoles to Follow

Fixing the disappearing cars on long straights would be nice, at shanghai, spa and Monza they disappear in the mid to far distance then reappear a further down the road :( or a fix to make the TH8 shifter work with the classic cars, can't get the game to see it.
It's a shame I want to like this game there are quite a few nice touches... but it's broken and I'm not sure if everything will get fixed. Let's hope we don't get the typical codemasters hit and run approach with updates, fix this game before you start on the next one please CM.

Does this patch fix the minecraft trees?

Fixing the disappearing cars on long straights would be nice, at shanghai, spa and Monza they disappear in the mid to far distance then reappear a further down the road :( or a fix to make the TH8 shifter work with the classic cars, can't get the game to see it.
It's a shame I want to like this game there are quite a few nice touches... but it's broken and I'm not sure if everything will get fixed. Let's hope we don't get the typical codemasters hit and run approach with updates, fix this game before you start on the next one please CM.

Does this patch fix the minecraft trees?
Dude this happened to me about twice down that new gp AZberjian and ended my race had to hit the rest button

Are the disappearing cars still there... or not there? :irked: You know what I mean. (See previous post)
No, still there. I actually only saw it for the first time right after the patch during practice at Monaco.

Last edited:
Back