Some of the new features have appeared on GameStop ...
“FORMULA 1 is the highest class of single-seat auto racing sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA). With a total global television viewing audience of over 350 million unique viewers (2017) and 21 races (2017 Season) taking place across 5 continents. The new Formula 1 unleashes the greatest racing spectacle on the planet, through the eyes of the fans, packed with grit, speed, breathless drama and glamorous fun!
The F1 series of games deliver an authentic representation of the world of Formula 1 sport to its fans, providing an immersive, high-end racing experience with the full roster of teams, drivers and circuits from the latest season of Formula One.
Build your reputation both on and off the track, with time-pressured media interviews that influence your F1 career path. Are you a sportsman or a showman? Will you develop your team to the top or send your agent to target a rival team and driver? F1 2018 puts you in control.
F1 2018 is the officially licensed game of the 2018 Formula One Season. Players will have access to the full 2018 season calendar of 21 tracks and be able to race with the full roster of 20 drivers and 10 teams.
- F1 2018 is the officially licensed game of the 2018 Formula One Season.
- Players will have access to the full calendar of circuits for the 2018 season. The French Grand Prix returns to the calendar for the first time since 2008 in June. The race is at the Circuit Paul Ricard, which last hosted the French Grand Prix in 1990. The German Grand Prix also returns to the championship after a one-year absence, with the Hockenheimring scheduled to host the race in July.
- The full roster of official drivers and teams will be available to play in the game. Toro Rosso signed Pierre Gasly and Brendon Hartley as their new full-time drivers for 2018, Charles Leclerc, joins Sauber, whilst Sergey Sirotkin joins the Williams team.
- All of the latest sports rules and updates will be included in the game, including the new-spec 2018 car and tyres and the controversial "Halo" safety concept.
- The rich career mode will allow players to shape their own path to glory as they hone their skills, deal with the media and develop their car over multiple seasons.
- Iconic Formula One cars of the past will be available to race across a variety of game modes.
- Players will able to race online with a full grid of 20 cars in either public or private sessions.
- Updated handling models and force feedback will provide the most authentic and engaging racing experience to date.
- Time pressured press interviews
- Expanded paddock locations and interactions
- Pursue driver contracts
- Determine your Championship Rival(s)
- Manage your reputation
- Press reputation feedback
- Expanded pre/post Race Broadcast speech
- Additional classic cars
- Player ranking - Super License in multiplayer
- Full ERS management”