F1 201X - Updates & News DiscussionF1 2010-2016 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ENTERSANDMAN13
  • 1,499 comments
  • 438,289 views
Anybody have any more information on the 'confusion' of the EU PS Store?
Is it updating midnight tonight or sometime tomorrow?
 
Eu updates the 12th at 1700 hours.

Does anybody know, how many hours untill the us store update?
 
I hope it updates before class so I can have it downloading while I'm gone.
 
The PS store updates first tomorrow guys. And when we're talking about tomorrow (I know it's off topic) - are there any Apple fanboys in here :) They are also holding an event about the new iPhone 5. What to do? Play F2012 or see the keynote - probably both at the same time :)
 
Still nothing in the steam store... Someone somewhere messed up. :grumpy:

Tell me about it.

I need my F1 fix for this year.
 
T12 get the xbox version for now.
 
T12 get the xbox version for now.

May as well. I've had it queued since yesterday but forgot to give it a whirl.
 
May as well. I've had it queued since yesterday but forgot to give it a whirl.

I would give it a run on my 360 but my wheel doesnt work on xbox. :banghead:
 
Same here. But I should be able to cope with a pad.

After all, I do play every other 360 racing title with a pad.
 
Hmm anyone else getting the Auto straightening when tapping the brake?

Whilst in a spin or sideways( I know your not supposed to get it that far lol ). A tap of the brake seems to straighten our your car in the direction your headed.
A simple spin recovery of sorts. Reminds me of 2010.

Maybe it's just me.
 
Downloading now on the ps3 just got to wait, so impatient
 
Don't like it, the car just refused to go where I wanted, I'm hoping its due to the lack of set-up.

Also this may just be me, but the breaking seems off / odd.
 
Not too bad then, I was expecting it to be a lot more. (I thought more 2000mb)
 
Hmm anyone else getting the Auto straightening when tapping the brake?

Whilst in a spin or sideways( I know your not supposed to get it that far lol ). A tap of the brake seems to straighten our your car in the direction your headed.
A simple spin recovery of sorts. Reminds me of 2010.

Maybe it's just me.

Is the demo out now in the EU?

EDIT, are you talking about PS3?
 
Shaggy Alonso
Is the demo out now in the EU?

EDIT, are you talking about PS3?

Sorry Shaggy. I downloaded the Xbox version yesterday.

I'm eager to see the PS version myself too.
I get a choice of 2 wheels if I go that route. G27 and fanatec.
 
US get a store update today, so they get it earlier. I think 360 and PC owners have it available now.
 
16.02 hrs, Wednesday 12th September 2012. I'm not betting $20 on it though.
 
That's what I thought, but I read some guys saying it could be up tonight? Is that bollox?

I guess it is possible, because the PS Store can update anytime. Last week for Armored Kill Battlefield 3 DLC, the PS Store in EU updated before the US PS Store.
 
Bah I just tried it on PS3 and well I'll wait for the pc version, it's so much better. PC Demo not out yet, codemasters is working on it.
 
Hurry up and update!!! I want my demo!!
 
F1 2012 demo is only 1.4gigs on ps3 :) well a little under 1.4
 
Back